It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYPD cops warned militant group ‘preparing to shoot on-duty police officers’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Better pull out the " Batman " spotlight.....sounds like Gotham is about to blow up.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Shooting officers isn't the way to get things done. For one, like butcherguy said, it could lead to more aggressive police.

Some replies on here seem supportive of assaults on LEOs. Your support is definitely for the wrong side. You all better be prepared if this becomes an issue and you find that your local peace-loving project minorities have become terrorist groups that kill at will.

I'll wait for sharpton to make a statement on this. Might be a long wait.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
There is no propaganda like the propaganda our MSM shovels.....Drivel at best and sewage at worst.....
The government and their minions are really just a one trick pony.....
If some LEOs get offed really it seems that its a natural reaction to the people they have murdered in cold blood over the last while.....
How the hell do they justify their existence anymore to their families?

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
It may be a prep for a false flag.
Welcome your police overlords.
If people think it is bad now....

I think it's to move support back to the police or cover up more police actions. If shootings were going to happen, they would have been happening by now.

Or this is to push some people into shooting. Seems people don't think and listen until the MSM goes stupid over something.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
There is no propaganda like the propaganda our MSM shovels.....Drivel at best and sewage at worst.....
The government and their minions are really just a one trick pony.....
If some LEOs get offed really it seems that its a natural reaction to the people they have murdered in cold blood over the last while.....
How the hell do they justify their existence anymore to their families?

Yah!!
Because just like the rest of the society a few bad apples clearly represent the whole so all their families should be embarrassed and who cares if another cowardly lazy criminal kills a few LEOs..they aren't people!

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Because just like the rest of the society a few bad apples clearly represent the whole so all their families should be embarrassed and who cares if another cowardly lazy criminal kills a few LEOs..they aren't people!

Yes, the one who might be hurt may not have a thing to do with most of this situation. But, as long as nothing is done by the 'said to be honest' cops to stop the bad apples, it is hard to say any are really good. Apathy or looking the other way does not make for right.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

A tattooed gang of militants

such crappy reporting, why did they add the word "tattooed"?

is it because it`s common knowledge that tattooed militant gangs are much more dangerous and taken more seriously than the militant gangs who don`t have tattooes?

It's a common trick known as Poisoning the Well. Most journalists are encouraged to do it.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikeone718
Shooting British soldiers isn't the way to get things done. For one, like butcherguy said, it could lead to more aggressive soldiers.

Some replies on here seem supportive of assaults on redcoats.

I fixed your quote for you so you can see this from their perspective.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This has been coming for a long time. Is it any wonder that people who view themselves as true patriots would view these kinds of violations by the cops and dissension and traitorous? No, they would see people who swore an oath to the protect and defend the constitution choke-holding unarmed citizens to death and executing UNARMED teen by shooting at him 12 times and hitting him 8 eight times as a violation of that oath. There are countless other violations by cops against us citizens and institutionally they deserve all that is coming to them. I'm sorry that there will be collateral but the good cops have kept quiet to long and let the bad cops run the show and amok. Blood is on the good cops hands too.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Yes, the one who might be hurt may not have a thing to do with most of this situation. But, as long as nothing is done by the 'said to be honest' cops to stop the bad apples, it is hard to say any are really good. Apathy or looking the other way does not make for right.

Yup, it's horrible when the police stereotype a race or a class just because there are a few bad apples in that group.
I mean society is clearly doing everything it can to stop all the criminals in the world so they should get a pass.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I would agree that this is alarming, but not for the obvious reasons. I don't know how ATS can have experienced 13+ years of our government, along with the media, inventing threats and vague "militant" organizations so that the actions of our military and police can be justified. This is all just cementing in the eyes of our "justice" system the notion that cops can shoot to kill with little to no provocation because they feel "threatened."

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Defending bad behavior by the police isn't going to fix it or make it OK. It is going to make the disaster inevitable.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This is the kind of "signal" that should be looked for to determine when the public has reached its limit regarding behavior of law enforcement. The marches and protests and all that non-violence crap doesn't mean a thing. When the citizenry has REALLY had enough, they will kill. Untill then, all their bitching can and will and should be ignored.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LewsTherinThelamon

Shooting British soldiers isn't the way to get things done. For one, like butcherguy said, it could lead to more aggressive soldiers.

Rand, I think the madness is getting to you.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LewsTherinThelamon

Rand, I think the madness is getting to you.

And the people that loved British rule said the same thing.

I cleansed Saidin, it's OK.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Wont be long before police are the hunted. Our countries collapse wont be because of corrupt cops, but them advocating justice then commiting murder will only come back to bite them.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Whilst the police are at fault the real problem lies with the eegits that let them off by deciding not to prosecute or punish them.

Show them the error of their ways and perhaps things will improve.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I dont like violence.

But the NYPD brought this on themselfs.

If they policed there own this would have been avoided.

If your going to protect officer who outright commit murder then you bring the consequences on yourself.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: mikeone718

Shooting officers isn't the way to get things done. For one, like butcherguy said, it could lead to more aggressive police.

That theory was tested by the Germans in the 1930's and that didn't work and talking or protesting does not work so what else can people do or do you think that the police will see our none action like a bully would see it and do it all the more.

To live in fear of the police makes us slaves, i won't be a slave if i can help it.

edit on 7-12-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
It may be a prep for a false flag.
Welcome your police overlords.
If people think it is bad now....

Yes, it very well could be the police spreading false rumors in order to militarize themselves even further and somehow justify more abuse on the public. They're just stepping it up a few notches and quite quickly. It will also further the anti-gun agenda.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join