It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Research| Ask Immortal Spirits About Past, Present, Future and Debated Topic

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: SEDRChang

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

I thank you for sharing your experiences with us, I would ask you to channel your spirits to bring all of the human race to a greater and higher counsiousness, that we might all percieve spiritual truths in our own lives.

Love and blessings my friend

Cant promise that, i dont know how to do 'channel' thing, its JV and RL that can do that, i once offered to learn more by them but i refused , because i dont want to suddenly can see other world and weird things lol

But yeah.. who doesnt like peace

Reguardless do do not be afraid of your talents, train your talents, and move foward on your own path. Each of us has our own gifts, have an attitude of gratitude and be thankful of what the divine has shown you.

Do not be afraid just do whatever you can when you can, and do not share your experiences with your personal friends if you think they would think you crazy, you may need a better group of friends, what we see here in the world today is far from normal in fact most are cut off from the spirit world and have little oppertunity to learn. Embrace your oppertunity and do not fear what parts of your own self may show you just move foward on your path.

Again thanks for sharing
edit on 7-12-2014 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Wait.. theres 4 hour windows for editing post? whaaaaat.. not cool, i cant update in front page

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: kennyb72
a reply to: SEDRChang

SEDRChang, friendly advice mate, never use your power to hurt another person, there are consequences that will be returned to you through Karma, you must learn to control it.

This, and its really really important not to harm anyone. The master test is not about revenge or retaliation. Its seeing Family all around us, lost in lower frequency and trauma, all bent out of shape, needing cosmic councellors. Only the Cosmos and Higher Ups expect us to be the ones, the ground crew, waking up, and having love. Using humor, and positive means to connect and uplift others, those safe to do so with. ie. when they're not behaving well, to strive to understand them, and from whence they came and what screwed them up and then seek within and find ways to nudge people to goodness, use humor alot, and empathy.

Not judgements.

And, when its not safe to be close, to hold them in your heart in a heart meditation and strive to remind them, they are not this mask they're wearing, they are Love and Light and need to wake up more and get back on mission, the tasks of healing and improving they came in on. You'd be surprised the healing and real affects such a meditation brings. This I'd do with dangerous strangers, but if you do it with a family, they'll phone you, even if you haven't heard from them for months, within a short while. My son who briefly ran away upset, and his brothers out scanning the park and area around, when I was feeling ill, came home within minutes of the meditation, on his own, he still wasn't found, and climbed into bed with me, hugging me and feeling very connected.

Use the power of Love.

By the way, the dark arts, or energies, don't work on people who are wearing the armour of love and kindness. They might encounter something negative, but they're also protected.

However, those who are affected more by them, who are in lower frequency, they're the ones that need the most outreach and help and understanding and healing. They're the reason higher level spirits and soul families incarnate in this hellzone to begin with, is to try and help turn things around for those stuck in a bad groove, that keeps repeating for them, because no one who is Love on the other side ever ever ever gives up on anyone!

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wifibrains
" The Rosenhan experiment was a famous experiment done in order to determine the validity of psychiatric diagnosis.
The first part involved the use of healthy associates or "pseudopatients" (three women and five men) who briefly feigned auditory hallucinations in an attempt to gain admission to 12 different psychiatric hospitals "
en.m.wikipedia.org...

" Kety in a 1975 criticism of Rosenhan's study : If I were to drink a quart of blood and, concealing what I had done, come to the emergency room of any hospital vomiting blood, the behavior of the staff would be quite predictable. If they labeled and treated me as having a bleeding peptic ulcer, I doubt that I could argue convincingly that medical science does not know how to diagnose that condition. "

wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosenhan_experiment#Impact_and_controversy

BTW they did not feign a combination of telepathy + psychokinesis + visual hallucinations + delusions-of-grandeur , If they did they would would be indistinguishable from a schizophrenic.
edit on DecemberSun, 07 Dec 2014 13:11:18 -0600pm12k12345 by Frank12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
... I was just one individual among possibly hundreds worldwide who were allowed the 'foresight' of the future ...

If anybody thinks they have psychic ability here is a link to an online Zener card test , ( which didn't seem rigged when I tried it ) ...

www.wejees.net...

Play the guessing game a hundred times , if you score above 50% you are psychic.
[ picking the same card every time, or a random card, will score 20% ]

Evidently I'm not psychic ...

Just to be sure I tried another similar site ...

psychicscience.org/esp3.aspx

[ Yes cheating is possible, e.g. via photoshop ].
edit on DecemberSun, 07 Dec 2014 13:59:34 -0600pm12k12345 by Frank12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Do you even realized that You are like the people that telling Galileo that he is crazy for telling/announcing Earth is not the center of 'universe'/system...

You draw a comparison between yourself and a world-famous genius , but then deny you have delusions of grandeur ...

" A delusion of grandeur is the fixed, false belief that one possesses superior qualities such as genius, fame, omnipotence ... "

psychcentral.com/encyclopedia/2008/delusion-of-grandeur/
edit on DecemberSun, 07 Dec 2014 14:12:28 -0600pm12k12345 by Frank12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Frank12345
www.wejees.net...

Okay .. I'm trying this ... but I can't find the 'start' button when I click on the link. Someone want to help me out a bit and tell me how to get it going??

Okay ... I got it going ... It's a very long test and I was getting tired ...
edit on 12/7/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Frank12345

Do you even realized that You are like the people that telling Galileo that he is crazy for telling/announcing Earth is not the center of 'universe'/system...

You draw a comparison between yourself and a world-famous genius , but then deny you have delusions of grandeur ...

" A delusion of grandeur is the fixed, false belief that one possesses superior qualities such as genius, fame, omnipotence ... "

psychcentral.com/encyclopedia/2008/delusion-of-grandeur/

He is not wrong in his argument even if you think he is ego tripping. You are like the middle age church saying we must comply with your view of reality (in a dogmatic) even when we have been outside Platos cave and know more from experience.

You try to show that you are wise but only show your ignorance for many on this thread. When you do not know by experience then sometimes it is better to not talk and listen instead.

For a person with abilities (whatever the ability) it is normal to have those abilities and from that person view to not have does abilities become strange.

And the whole genius thing is only a label. There are a lot of people that if they had the knowledge they have now could have easily been Plato, Socrates, Galileo or Buddha. It is the time and circumstances that say who is Genius or insane. Some souls are called insane would in the right environment/time be genius.

Namaste.
edit on 7-12-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

By the way, the dark arts, or energies, don't work on people who are wearing the armour of love and kindness. They might encounter something negative, but they're also protected.

Same wavelength my friend, your advice is very sound.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I never use it, my guardian and my inner self do that, i NEVER purposely like giving order 'kill' to my guardian for that 2 people or like make their computer totally freeze or make that 1 girl sick , its like instantly and/or my guardian do so.

Hi SEDRChang, all of your inner feelings are controllable, you have to mentally step back and witness your own thoughts, you can control your emotions this way by elevating your thought into the mental as opposed to the emotional.

You must learn to do this, as you obviously have access to energy through your Chakra's, be aware that your guardian angel as you like to call it would never hurt another person and what you have hanging around you are dark elementals which you yourself have conjured up You need to dismissed these quickly by not directing your anger at people.
edit on 7-12-2014 by kennyb72 because: ETA

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
... It is the time and circumstances that say who is Genius or insane. Some souls are called insane would in the right environment/time be genius.

Not true : it is always easy to differentiate between geniuses and the "insane" , geniuses can actually deliver the goods.
edit on DecemberSun, 07 Dec 2014 22:24:45 -0600pm12k12345 by Frank12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   

UPDATES

Research :

- Earth is not hollow (Hollow Earth theory)
- Mongolian Death Worm once exist but now extinct, the spirit/soul still alive(immortal) , category Earth Dragon
edit on Mon Dec 8 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: Quote Crash Course

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
To moderator, can you maybe 'block' other people to post here? so i can update freely without being mixed up with other people post? since i cant Edit my first post to update it and i must do the update in new post

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

We cannot block members from replying to any regular threads on ATS.
Please also check your Private Messages

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Ahhhh love it!

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Is there a way to contact our spirit guardian/guide. I don't know how to meditate. I would like to learn and experience this.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
In the hundreds possibly thousands of years that people have been channeling spirits, the evidence is that they lie, and lie and lie some more. I wouldn't believe anything channeled from a spirit. The Book Of Law, being the prime example of the damage inflicted upon mankind by "spirits". Another example would be the theosophical society and its influence on the Nazis.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join