It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The scariest link I ever clicked - US/World economic data

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Quantum_Squirrel
HOW CAN THIS CONTINUE?

Because it's all imaginary. It's money that doesn't actually exist. It's just electronic data being shifted back and forth, all supported by belief, like keeping Tinkerbell alive.

then it should be easy to just wipe all the numbers .. woohoo!

I said to my 10 year old son today , can you see its all in the Red.. how every country in the world borrows money with interest.

I asked him Who do you think gives them the money? who do we owe the money too?
I told him to think about that and look it up when he's older ( Good deed done without being crazy dad)

2 minutes later he turned to me and said Dad you need to find out who it is now before its too late....10 yrs old..

No joke

Q
edit on 8/12/14 by Quantum_Squirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Excellent thread and an eye popper for sure! After reading through the thread and checking out the two graphics I am lacking happiness for some strange unaccountable reason.

I do believe it is all smoke and mirrors, but if we must play by the rules cast in stone ........well then we are really screwed from what I have hammered into my head from the information provided in the links.
S&F
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
This kind of out of control economy disasters only lead to WW3 and default on everything and I believe the rise of no more monetary system and the computer digital money control and eventually the anti-christ.Paper money will be gone as well when this whole thing stumbles and falls apart.It is a matter of time.You cannot have a world economy with this much debt that is a total mess waiting to unravel into war.
edit on 12-12-2014 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join