It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The scariest link I ever clicked - US/World economic data

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I am taken a back , maybe this is old .. I have been a member for 7 years and look everyday but cannot remember ever seeing this before, ran a quick search but nothing, apologize if posted before.

US DEBT

Not only this page others show limited info on other countries also.. plus some info tabs along the bottom on the U.S markets make interesting reading , Gold , Mortgages etc.

World Page

Like i said i am not an economist but two things stick out at me.

1. Red is bad, green is good .. and holy cow that Red (Especially on world page)
2. Assets per citizen $355,624 ( at time of posting) , LIABILITY per Tax payer $988,538 (at time of posting, this baby is moving like butter on hot toast)

HOW CAN THIS CONTINUE??????

When Liability outstrips assets per person three to one?
2008 Gonna look like a 6 year old Birthday party compared to what is to come if this continues, how is this sustainable?
We are living in a dream and one day we are going to wake up, modern society is Have today and pay tomorrow but it just keeps building debt upon debt, I wonder what will be left too see when we do awaken?

I hope when the masses awaken they trample the people holding all the money ( sorry didn't want to get into the Elite etc we know they manipulate I want this thread to be about THE SYSTEM not the Creators)

The scariest link i ever clicked....

Browse, play around with the site then post your thoughts??? I want Economists to enlighten me, and people to tell me their true thoughts on this seemingly unsustainable system that has been created

When I look at the figures ( I am no economist) all I can hear screaming at me is how can this continue? how can this system possibly function in the future? 2008 is gonna be childs play compared to what is to come if these figures are allowed ( and i guess accurate)

PEACE!!!

QS

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I agree it is absolutely horrifying to see what is going on with the economy... the EU is about to being Quantitative Easing (or at least that's what people are hoping), and based on historical patterns, the huge drop in oil prices is going to precede another big crisis for many other regions, including the U.S. (even more so for the U.S. actually).

I've been paying into social security for a decade, will be held responsible for continuing to pay into it for decades to come still.. and I don't expect to ever even see a cent from it! It is robbery and it is criminal. But what are we honestly going to do.. it's the policymakers and campaign contributors that run things in the world. Not "We the People"

a reply to: [post=18737848]Quantum_Squirrel[/post

edit on 5-12-2014 by FamCore because:

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
There is no cure to our malady. The Golden Cow has won. I'm not sure any kind of revolution, revival, or even utter destruction would be able to save us.

Ridding ourselves of Campaign Contributions & the Lobbyist Industrial Complex would be a fantastic start but...good luck to us ever accomplishing that, LoL
edit on 5-12-2014 by Eunuchorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Waiting for the inevitable post telling us that we owe the debt to ourselves.

Yeah.
And there is a Santa Claus.... And a Social Security trust fund.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
isn't the borrowed money owed to the people who stole it in the first place...?
after creating it out of nothing?

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
I agree it is absolutely horrifying to see what is going on with the economy... the EU is about to being Quantitative Easing (or at least that's what people are hoping), and based on historical patterns, the huge drop in oil prices is going to precede another big crisis for many other regions, including the U.S. (even more so for the U.S. actually).

Quantitative easing is the most hysterical word i ever heard, they should call it printing money , or magicking money out of thin air because at the end of the day its only numbers, most numbers favor the few whilst the masses pay in real terms.

Keep printing until nothing is left! it HAS to be based on something of value? right?

ATM its based on the masses incomprehension , and if they don't notice well Meh who cares we're rich!

QS

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
According to that, approximately 50% of the population of the country is receiving some form of benefits.

That's ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum_Squirrel

The only way out is going to be a world currency.

It's part of the plan.

Here's the big question... Who do we owe all this money to?
edit on 12/5/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

How can this continue, you ask?

Well, it will continue until ALL of us wake up and stop being apathtic, partisian, ignorant and stop electing the same idiots. We are a Nation that's divided and only our team matters.

Until WE change, nothing else will...

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Good thing those are just numbers and don't mean anything.
Just delete them to solve the problem.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

It's part of the plan.

Good question.…I believe it's whomever put this money system in place. Well, their descendants anyway.
edit on 5-12-2014 by lostbook because: Word add

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The Weimar republic had that guy with the 'tash to sort it out, for a little while, then a war to really sort it out, total bankruptcy, then loans for rebuilding, 'wash, rinse, repeat' yet again although nukes will truly bankrupt, forever.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Nothing to worry about, if 'we the people' at large, owe a lot of money to 'a small minority' (of daemons), and that small minority asks for their money, we put them in jail.
edit on 5-12-2014 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

It's part of the plan.

Exactly, the world is in debt right? But... in debt to whom? Who does the world owe money to...
It's total nonsense ... absolutely ridiculous masquerade..damn!

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

but seriously... I don't think anyone can actually answer this question.
If the whole world is in debt, then where is the money? like who do we owe the money to? where has it gone? if a central bank of a state is in debt to the IMF or the World Bank or ECB... then who is the one that IMF,WB or ECB owe money to?

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

$355,624
+$988,538

Adding a projected future income puts my net worth at around two mill.
So this is a good thing!

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
How can this be sustained ?

Within the current economic model [ Only rule is there are no real rules ] , it can be sustained by separation of Money & Credit .

Can it ever be paid off ?

Sure , why not but all depends on the " Productivity " of given nation [ Sheeple ] .

Create a Digital Economy , make Credit the King and Money Obsolete , hey presto , you are already there .

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The perfect cure for for economic fears is to be dirt poor your entire life... that way, if SHTF, nothing changes for you, personally, and you can help others clip coupons and dumpster dive.

The average citizen of the 2nd to third worlds would laugh at these threads.

But really, economic strife is terrifying. We should all strive so that nobody experiences it again.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

It's part of the plan.

We owe it to the kings/kings of the world whoever and where ever they are.

Cash......a method of screwing people and taking control of the earth.

All one needs to do is study the friction caused by banks/currency early in american history.

They talk about how the white man stole the land using beads. Then he stole it from his white brothers by using coin and paper and debt.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
When you look at those numbers and are "horrified" you're telling the people who run this system that you buy into their nonsense.

Look out at this world. There are people with imagination, ideas, passions, and energies. We make this world spin in our favor. There's over 7 billion of us successfully sharing this rock to varying degrees, and yet people are concerned about numbers that have no true bearing on the state of humanity.

Do you put so much faith in the stock market? Surely you're aware that the system is fudged by more flavors than baskin robins, right? What if we decided to "start over" with a world-wide debt jubilee. Would you still be "horrified". No? What has changed. The world still exists, with all it's people, and jobs, and roles we play.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join