It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

District Attorneys responsible for police brutality! Our justice system is corrupt top to bottom. PE

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Yes, yes I know "real criminals" those that bring home less than 25k a year. Obviously those that don't have that kind of funding have the "socially liberal" (from a conservative standpoint) "fair trial" option.

Outrageous criminals, of course get gunned down in the street as they should and as the socially liberal conservative ideology dictates.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: bhliberal

Yes, yes I know "real criminals" those that bring home less than 25k a year. Obviously those that don't have that kind of funding have the "socially liberal" (from a conservative standpoint) "fair trial" option.

Outrageous criminals, of course get gunned down in the street as they should and as the socially liberal conservative ideology dictates.

Wow, you must have a money obsession.

Why inject class and Politics into your argument?

You sound bitter. I love how you try to define me. I'm a puzzle.

I hope you find a way to make some cash.

You have the worst case of class envy I have ever seen.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

of course it's a money machine. Just research wackenhut.

For the prison company formerly known as Wackenhut Corrections Corporation, see GEO Group.
G4S Secure Solutions (USA)
G4S.svg
Type Subsidiary
Industry Security
Founded 1954 (Coral Gables, Florida)
Headquarters Jupiter, Florida, United States
Key people George Wackenhut (Founder)
Parent G4S plc
Website www.g4s.com/us
G4S Secure Solutions (USA) is an American security services company, and a wholly owned subsidiary of G4S plc. It was founded as The Wackenhut Corporation in 1954, in Coral Gables, Florida, by George Wackenhut and three partners (all are former FBI agents). In 2002 the company was acquired for $570 million by Danish corporation Group 4 Falck (itself then merged to form British company G4S in 2004).[1] In 2010, G4S Wackenhut changed its name to G4S Secure Solutions (USA) to reflect the new business model.[2][3] The G4S Americas Region headquarters is in Jupiter, Florida.[4][5]

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

A DA is about the lowest human being on the planet. THEY ARE WORSE THAN CRIMINALS.

They are nothing but power hungry careerists

They would send their mothers to jail if it furthered their conviction rate

They convict for their careers not for justice.

THEY will always PROTECT MURDEROUS COPS ALL THE TIME!

Even against white grandmothers who they might murder

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Thanks for the info.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Yup. Thats what im saying.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Prisons and prison slave labor are exploited by corporations. They need to fill beds and have big marketing budgets. That is the US but that's a symptom.

The inversion/perversion of the legal system vertically through the entire stack is the disease. Everyone who gains some power within this system seems to exploit it for fun and profit. Authoritarians are a cancer on a "free" society.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

"Authoritarians are a cancer on a "free" society. "

Wether from the right or the left...

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

There was a case here locally a few years ago where a woman shot her ex as he was breaking in through a window.The DA took it to trial 3 times,all hung juries....he was going for a 4th when he dropped it all due to the phone calls threatening that he was not going to be re-elected.Public pressure does have an effect.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

When it comes to the justice system money is the rule.

You don't got money? Guess what? Guilty verdict for you.

Class and politics, in the justice system this is more important than the facts.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: bhliberal

When it comes to the justice system money is the rule.

You don't got money? Guess what? Guilty verdict for you.

Class and politics, in the justice system this is more important than the facts.

That's kind of a simplistic view...Its a lot more complicated than that.

We will just have to agree the entire Justice System is broken.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I think you are headed in the right direction, BUT -- District Attorney's don't train police. Many PDs are being trained that America's streets are a war zone. Never mind that violent crime has been dropping since 1992/1993 (it's peak).

DAs and judges, no doubt, have an influence over how police behave toward people charged with a crime (charged and convicted are diff. things). However, the training LEOs receive to treat US citizens as enemy combatants has nothing to do with DAs and judges. It has everything to do with the military-industrial complex looking for another buyer and more revenue.

You are also forgetting about the other club that many LEOs, DAs, and judges are members of. But I'm sure that benevolent club would have nothing to do with the conspiratorial nature of our legal system.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Yes, I think we can agree that the justice system is very much broken.

I think I understand your/Rush Limbaugh/Sean Hannity/Bill O'reilly/Mark Levin's point of view, that you feel that certain people have a predisposition to be criminals and that those certain individuals don't get the level of punishment that y'all think they might deserve, even though the statistics indicate that these people receive on average 60% longer sentences for the same crimes.

Of course I won't name that demographic, oh no, can't name that demographic of people who have a higher conviction rate, or a harsher sentence rate for the exact same crimes because if I do there's the whole issue that comes about with it where certain people deny being something they clearly are.

Yea the justice system is clearly broken. Thanks to conservative judges that adhere to an antiquated notion of "separate" but "equal" (wink wink) justice under the law, or jurors who think that a certain demographic should just go back to a continent they or their grandparents never stepped foot on.

Oh no, can't talk about those problems, cause that would be discussing the elephant in the room and the other
"elephants" won't turn on their own kind.

But, yes, we can agree, the justice system is completely broken.
edit on 1252014 by bhliberal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: bhliberal

I not a Conservative.

Do you think I don't know Blacks get screwed in our Justice System....Really ?

But, if it doesn't work for them it doesn't work for anyone.

So, (wink wink) please don't look at everything from a Left vs Right perspective.

That is precisely the thinking that got us here.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Ah yes, don't blame the conservatives, don't mention the previous administration, don't put the blame where it truly lies. For a movement that likes to preach personal responsibility, there sure is a lot of denial.

'Oh, no, I'm not conservative (except when I am)'

Gotcha.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join