It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biggest ancient block confirmed, It's a Monster.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

They were able to stack these megalithic stones so I doubt moving them was the problem.

The Flood stopped them! In the Luxor there are carvings and paintings on the wallls showing the Nephlim Giants standing with normal Humans. They also show the Giants moving and carrying these stones to build the temple. It also shows how many of them that it took to move one of the massive statues at the gate to the temple. 100 Giants to drag it on a sled into place.

Ah yeah......evidence? Oh and no floods.....how do you explain the Roman presence?

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

I guess we'd have to be pretty naive to maybe even consider that mere human beings built the Hoover dam as well,you know the one that holds back roughly 9,436,070,000,000 gallons of water? By the same flawed logic,we apparently wouldn't have the technology to build it today.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

There a a multitude of writings that testify of a Great Flood across several cultures.

Roman presence could have been due to multidimensional timelines.

Easypeasy.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

There a a multitude of writings that testify of a Great Flood across several cultures.

Sure most cultures experienced floods at one time, regional and area floods, the evidence however shows there was never a human destroying plague of water that covered the entire planet.

Easypeasy.

Simples when one brings scifi into isn't it? lol

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Imagewerx

I guess we'd have to be pretty naive to maybe even consider that mere human beings built the Hoover dam as well,you know the one that holds back roughly 9,436,070,000,000 gallons of water? By the same flawed logic,we apparently wouldn't have the technology to build it today.

The most technically accurate ancient building we know of is the Parthenon. No one ever suggests the Greeks didn't built it nor the Roman's role in building the massive concrete ceiling of the Pantheon, 43 meters wide and it goes from being nearly 6 meters thick at the base to 1.5 at the top.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Science Fiction is nothing more than Science Fact you haven't figured out yet.

Keep learning and happy travels and studies.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Not just how, but why? What was the motivation for employing such massive resources and energy on a gargantuan scale? It certainly wasn't necessary. The pyramid was built using much smaller blocks, and is still standing. The Mayan pyramids even smaller, and still standing.

There has to have been a driving force behind endeavors of this scale.
And I'm not buying that it was all religious. I think there's more to it than that.

Like distant memories of a cataclysm, and the desire to leave a legacy if it happened again.

Then again, I have to wonder if they had the same disease we do. We think we should, just because we can.

I agree with the bold line of thought.
I have a notion the huge blocks were meant to Awe and impress foreigners to the homeland
that the inhabitants had superior skills/knowledge/technology...
& or that People's 'Gods' formed these huge blocks or megaliths for that 'Gods' people... therefore he was a mighty god...

ergo, the megaliths and other scattered huge stones having the appearance of being dressed by human or giant hands would serve as a deterrent to invasion or other subterfuge by the foreigners that were 'just passing through'

the man made mountains in Egypt,
the megalith stones at Baalbek,
these stories would soon travel the length of the 'Silk Road' and help peace take hold instead of thoughts of invasion of a mighty & superior race-ethnicity-a nation of people who could perform such mighty feats as building megaliths, mountains, or specialized dolemen
~or had a mighty god who watched over them and built huge megaliths for the people to worship from ~

edit on th31141771115104392014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio
All good points. I also wonder if they were trying to impress the gods themselves.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: zandra

(only if we take into account the extraterrestrial issue we can explain it).

Total crap.

Is what follows hypothetical? Not really if you take into account the numerous
indications that there once was a (totally perished) advanced civilization on earth.

Oh hey, that's really odd. That's exactly the kind of evidence that's required,
if one were looking to validate the deluge. Which nobody has any interest in
doing. Funny, I sit here watching some of the vids, show me this world of ours did
not produce these impossible megaliths. At times asking questions like:

Why were they using a system of cutting the blocks so precisely to form a system
of absolute tightness, strength and continuity?

Then offer up an answer they only think is right:

Because they were making them earthquake proof?

My duck quack'n ass.

It's disturbingly and for to many, painfully obvious.

Someone knew there was a flood coming.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I love this kind of stuff. It makes you wonder if all they had were crude hand tools how could they have done this. But what if there were civilizations much older that had developed the technology to achieve these great feats.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is from a thread now a few years old that shows a supposed artifact claimed to be 200,000 years old, so who knows. If they could tool something like this then maybe the monoliths would have been no problem

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: lme7898354

This is from a thread now a few years old that shows a supposed artifact claimed to be 200,000 years old, so who knows. If they could tool something like this then maybe the monoliths would have been no problem

It looks like a bit off a dredger or digger.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Someone knew there was a flood coming.

Yet none came. Tough that.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

Science Fiction is nothing more than Science Fact you haven't figured out yet.

Keep learning and happy travels and studies.

Or its stuff that exists only in feverish imaginations....

The problem in evoking a scifi reason or justification is that it easily countered by more scifi

In MY scifi universe a device has been built that prevents such multidimensional timelines from interacting......
edit on 4/12/14 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

originally posted by: lme7898354

It looks like a bit off a dredger or digger.

I thought the same, a broken tooth off of some digging equipment that got embedded within that older layer of dirt. Its as plausible an explanation as a formerly unknown metallurgical society that existed in pre-history.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Yet none came. Tough that.

Despite the obvious nose diving intelligence this represents?
It examples the unwilling attitudes of academics to keep all
the possibilities on the table, perfectly. Further more, nothing
even close to tuff about it.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imagewerx

While I'm not arguing that humans didn't build the Baalbek retaning wall/foundation, you're comparing poured concrete--which is easily transportable--to carved rocks. It's not an even comparison at all.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Here's where my frustration sets in. I have no problem accepting that ancient humans were just as smart as we are, and more than capable of constructing megalithic structures (Pyramids at Giza, Puma Punku, Sacsahuaman, Gobekli Tepe, etc.) across the world. However, what I do find a problem with is mainstream scientists/archaeologists telling us on one hand that ancient humans were intelligent enough to build and move these massive structures to such precision and alignment (using complex mathematics and engineering), but too dumb to create advanced tools (similar to let's say the Romans) to accomplish these tasks. I have a hard time believing that whomever was responsible for building the Great Pyramids didn't bother to at least invent giant saws, wind lasses or other building equipment to take on such a task. Instead, they proceeded to use make shift rock hammers and copper tools to painstakingly take on such a massive task. It's almost like saying someone is smart enough to build a whole car from scratch, but too dumb to use round wheels instead of square ones. For instance, if the Amara Indians were the true builders of Puma Punku then why don't history books give them credit as the greatest builders of all time (since they were able to drill small exact holes into hard stone, and device such amazing interlocking blocks)?!

Let's face it, if ancient man was able to construct something like Puma Punku then they DID possess more advanced technology and tools. The tools that we find at these current sites probably come from subsequent primitive residents that had absolutely zero knowledge of who built these massive structures, other than some passed on stories that may or may not be true. It's almost like finding a hammer inside an abandoned skyscraper 1,000 years from now (if it's still standing by then) and assuming this was the tool used to build it. It's more likely than not that whatever tools were used to build these well planned out and executed structures were moved from the original site by the original builders and probably recycled over and over again. For instance, if we take apart a skyscraper today its not like we're going to find a giant crane stuck in the middle of it! I was watching the show "Ancient Impossible" the other day and they mentioned that there's very vague evidence that Romans used giant saws to cut stone. However, hard evidence for such building tools do not exist today even after only 2,000 years. Imagine something built 6,000 or 12,000 years ago..............the remaining evidence would have literally eroded into the Earth.
edit on 4-12-2014 by Milwaukee50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

That's the nice thing about the multidimensional reality. Everyone is right.
But some people like to keep fighting over their version of events thereby missing the entire point....but to each their own, I suppose.

So it goes.

Peace.

edit on 12/4/14 by GENERAL EYES because: spelling error amended, formatting

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Milwaukee50

Well said, my thoughts exactly, I'm not sure what the current official Archeologists view on how they moved huge stone blocks back in day is. But I remember learning back in the 90's that supposedly when they built the great pyramid the builders hadn't even invented the wheel! And they then posited that they moved the stones on log rollers kind of like a conveyer belt. Even if that is correct, doesn't it follow that if you can conceive of a rolling conveyer belt type system you can surely conceive of a wheel?
That alone has made me question the theory's of mainstream Archeology and history even ever since.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join