It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Threatens Use of Nuclear Bomb in London; UN Ambassador Warns of 'Weapons of Mass Destruction'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: solarstorm

No such thing as Jews.

IS.RA.EL

ISis RA ELohim

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IntroduceALittleIrony
a reply to: Swills

Well, we pulled out early. What did everyone think was gonna happen in the power vacuum?

If only George Herbert Walker Bush had pulled out early too.....

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The reason why I thing this is just baseless propaganda is because, if they did have this viable device the first London would know about it would be after the blast and the geiger counters started singing.

Why show their hand? Just attempting to stir up a little terror.

As pointed out already by other posters - a dirty bomb is more of a psychological weapon

Terrorists on twitter ...... welcome to the 21st Century

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Care much. I doubt that this is true. Should this story prove to be true then the obvious answer would be to give isis what they want and get western troops out of the middle east.

Simple... problem solved!

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: rebelv

Why would ISIS bomb Israel?

Any wounded mercenaries of ISIS are treated by Israel in the Golan Heights. You know! The bit of land Israel nicked from Syria and still refuse to leave!

Israel and it's allies created ISIS. Al-Qaeda was the name to instil fear into the population of the West. Now that their name has worn off and the people have been waking up to what they are and who they were created by up pops ISIS the baddest and most fearful group of all!

Now the Fear Factor has risen because they are a bigger group more ruthless and barbaric than Al-Qaeda. And they are led by a Mossad agent called Elliot Shimon!

They are still Al-Qaeda! Different name different game! But the outcome is the same!

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I've heard this story before....time to invade ISIS.

Is it so hard to see the government, media and military are all on the same page?

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: Britguy
but the mental effect it would have on the people, on the media.. would be catastrophic.

Not in the UK. Most of us have grown up with terrorism being a real threat and have experienced the (pardon the pun) fallout from attacks.

It may create some short-term concern but if there was no long term damage most would just shrug their shoulders and get on with their lives.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel

originally posted by: Korg Trinity

And Yes A dirty Bomb is indeed a weapon of mass destruction given that it can kill many many many people over a great deal of time, as well as rendering the location it is detonated unusable due to contamination.

Korg.

No and yes.

Chernobyl and Fukushima and a number of Soviet accidents released enormously more radioisotopes than could be achieved in any reasonable terrorist attack. Direct casualties from radioactivity were very low. People falsely think there were thousands of deaths from the Fukushima nuclear accident. There weren't. The catastrophe was the enormously destructive tsunami.

Only true fissile nuclear weaponry deployed by states is truly mass destruction.

REally??

Looks like a post apocalyptic scene to me!?

Korg.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Oh no not the old "weapons of mass destruction" line again. I still remember the last time we heard that one!

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: jamespond

Honestly, if they had it, it would have been used already...

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Oh my...

All of sudden EU made a 180 degree turn.

They just proved to be out played again by Russia...what a bunch of clowns.

South Stream pipeline can be built — European Commission

BRUSSELS, December 4. /TASS/. The South Stream project can be implemented, European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker said on Thursday. South Stream can be built, Juncker said after a meeting with Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov.

Borisov shared the EC president’s view. “We are in favour of South Stream. We want South Stream to be built in compliance with the EU legislation,” he said.

Meanwhile, Energy Minister Alexander Novak said Russia’s decision to stop the South Stream gas project is final.

The pipeline will run to Turkey in compliance with the agreements reached by the presidents of both countries, he said.

Source

You just can`t make this stuff up, they now have realized what a mistake they made by slowing down the South Stream and helping Turkey to become the key player.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deveron
a reply to: rebelv

Why would ISIS bomb Israel?

Any wounded mercenaries of ISIS are treated by Israel in the Golan Heights. You know! The bit of land Israel nicked from Syria and still refuse to leave!

Israel and it's allies created ISIS. Al-Qaeda was the name to instil fear into the population of the West. Now that their name has worn off and the people have been waking up to what they are and who they were created by up pops ISIS the baddest and most fearful group of all!

Now the Fear Factor has risen because they are a bigger group more ruthless and barbaric than Al-Qaeda. And they are led by a Mossad agent called Elliot Shimon!

They are still Al-Qaeda! Different name different game! But the outcome is the same!

I was being a bit flippant.

ISIS : Israeli Secret Intelligence Service (MOSSAD)

Rebel 5

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapitalwhat wpild be hard all they would have to do is shield its radiation and get it to france not hard to do with a big lorry as the brits call it then load it on a large fishing boat and deliver it to england and under cover of night load it on another lorry and deliver it to its final spot. o know i basically told them how to just do it but really thanks to sall them nice open border eu policies it would be fairly simple to do.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoldenOne23
The first thing I thought when I read the title:
Illuminati playing cards

Thats the point of the cards. They're a red herring at best and a silly prank at worst. If they're a part of some grand conspiracy they're meant to distract you.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Korg Trinity

Are terrorists going to truck in a 10,000 ton nuclear reactor and set it on fire?
edit on 6-12-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Exactly! I don't really fear the terrorist, I fear the reaction of the masses...a reply to: Agit8dChop

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I will see your ISIS and will raise you Israel and the Samson Option

if Iran attacks Israel and we don't help then Israel will nuke Europe

ISIS Terrorists have not killed anyone near where i live but the police do and why is Israel helping ISIS in Syria by boming Assad when he's about to inflict damage on ISIS and if ISIS is after more members then why do they not fight Israel who upsets more Muslims than anything else.

No i don't fear ISIS but i do fear Israel and the Zionists home land

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

South Stream pipeline can be built — European Commission

if i was Putin I would tell them to stick it because with freinds like that (EU) they will only change the rules after the pipeline has been built.

Mr Putin needs to stop selling oil/gas at low prices and wait for the price to pick back up and Russia can do this because they don't have a $18tr debt isue.

CNN/BBC/FOX never use the term Terrorist when dealing with chechen "rebels" even after they killed a lot of kids in a school which beats anyhting so far that ISIS has done.

I am waiting for ISIS to come into play with Russia and then see what breaks loose.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Well if ISIS does use a nuke they can kiss where the sun does not shine goodbye and enjoy the fireworks that will be raining down on their heads. Its as simple as that. And the only place they will see on the other side is an eternal BBQ!

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

I was thinking that about Sr., because he really should have pulled out or at least used a rubber.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join