It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Circle of Hell should YOU be tormented in until the End of Days? Fun Quiz :P

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Sound like you are destined for Purgatory. I never got as far as reading that one (Volume 1 was enough for me) but i think you'll be ok

link   
You are one of the lucky ones! Because of your virtue and beliefs, you have escaped eternal punishment. You are sent to Purgatory!

You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.

It seems that not all is lost.. i was worried about food questions ( there were so many ) as i really love good meals

link   
Ive been trying to get outta this hole for the last 2 years!, looks like it gonna happen. As for luton, all i can say is Bugger!, i worked around that area for while, not my cuppa tea!, norwich is getting bad, but thats another story!!.a reply to: cody599

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: skalla
a reply to: cody599

Level 2 is where all the cool kids are at
I'll stick some burgers on the burning ribcage of the poor tormented soul next to me, they'll be ready for your arrival

Hmm, the eternal hurricane of damnation or whatever it is may throw your burgers around a bit. I'll see if i can find some body part or other lying around to weigh them down and keep them from blowing away. You'll have to wipe the ash of the mustard and ketchup yourself though, i have other torments to deal with.

I'm more concerned about keeping the beers cold

I read Dante's Inferno a short while ago (That's true) I don't remember anything about fridges for your Stella Artois.

It truly is hell ............................... warm lager

I'll bring the extension cord

Cody

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Honestly, i thought every last one of us was going to burn for one reason or another. It's not too late to change your ways you know, there's a party brewing with the lustful in level 2 - Cody and Skunkape are bringing the beers, i've got the BBQ all fired up and i've been making canapés all afternoon.
edit on 2-12-2014 by skalla because: typo......

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: graceunderpressure

originally posted by: cody599
Mum are you suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure you told the whole truth ?

I had you in level 6

Prodigal son

I only lied about being deceitful.

It appears that generosity to the unfortunate fully compensates for dating one's entire college hockey team. Who'd a thought it?

LMAO

Are sure I'm actually your hubby's son

I'm all confused now, I'll be in the corner with a nose bleed and a DNA test.

Prodigal son

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: billyvonhelvete

My ex is from Luton. Shudder.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: billyvonhelvete
Ive been trying to get outta this hole for the last 2 years!, looks like it gonna happen. As for luton, all i can say is Bugger!, i worked around that area for while, not my cuppa tea!, norwich is getting bad, but thats another story!!.a reply to: cody599

Man
I lived in Rosary road overlooking the Cathedral, OK so Prince of Wales street was a blood bath at the weekends, but I could handle myself. Really got that bad ?

Skalla level 2 is the place to be

Hang on I'll up that order
"Ahem" I 'borrowed' this from the mods

Cody

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
LOL yep. All the cool kids in level two..

But why do they mention the women that would be there?

There have got to be some good looking men too? Right? LOL

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

No need for all that. Just try your slap shot. If it's good...

Actually, I did you a favor. Now you can write a best-selling book about all your trauma, live large and descend to a lower level where there's a better party happening than the lame one here in the goody two shoes realm. We're playing Pin the Tail on the Donkey and eat cupcakes for chrissakes.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: skalla

I took the test ...and I quote my results...

"Your fate has been decided....
You are one of the lucky ones! Because of your virtue and beliefs, you have escaped eternal punishment. You are sent to Purgatory! Purgatory You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven."

Very interesting...as in all things time will tell.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

If Cleo's there, then that surely means you get to have a crack at Marc Anthony

Down Girl!

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

*Coughs*

Cody

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

i got sixth too and i honestly thought id get like the first level...i think it was all my anti god marks that shoved me down that far...

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: graceunderpressure

No need for all that. Just try your slap shot. If it's good...

Actually, I did you a favor. Now you can write a best-selling book about all your trauma, live large and descend to a lower level where there's a better party happening than the lame one here in the goody two shoes realm. We're playing Pin the Tail on the Donkey and eat cupcakes for chrissakes.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Define slap shot, I'm in level 2 remember, it's tough to be t&c friendly down here

Prodigal son

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Well of course I was not including the ATS fellows in my statement!!!!!

That dang sight was just making it seem like only us ladies are naughty, which I really have to doubt.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

You trying to back pedal to purgatory ? LOL

Cody

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: skalla

LMAO.. was there a question of tempting other people to become lustful? I have my antennas up to catch such a things and keep myself out of trouble lol.

Good try tho
I know Cody he can be very Flirty but does not mean harm ( a guy girls like and believe he is harmless ).. so Skalla i have enjoyed your threads before ( those with real information and research) but this dear friend is not... a rock bottom as it is hilarious !

hopefully i am not wrong lol

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Guarded by the Minotaur, who snarls in fury, and encircled within the river Phlegethon, filled with boiling blood, is the Seventh Level of Hell. The violent, the assasins, the tyrants, and the war-mongers lament their pitiless mischiefs in the river, while centaurs armed with bows and arrows shoot those who try to escape their punishment. The stench here is overpowering. This level is also home to the wood of the suicides- stunted and gnarled trees with twisting branches and poisoned fruit. At the time of final judgement, their bodies will hang from their branches. In those branches the Harpies, foul birdlike creatures with human faces, make their nests. Beyond the wood is scorching sand where those who committed violence against God and nature are showered with flakes of fire that rain down against their naked bodies. Blasphemers and sodomites writhe in pain, their tongues more loosed to lamentation, and out of their eyes gushes forth their woe. Usurers, who followed neither nature nor art, also share company in the Seventh Level.

well, dammit, I didn't think I was anywhere near that bad.
Maybe I should have lied a little?

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
HAHA guess I am at level 2

Second Level of Hell
You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions. The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine, whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them. You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, and so here you are doomed to remain. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are two that share in your fate.

I am not worried I will take over and remodel.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join