It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afghan mother kills 25 Taliban in revenge attack

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
After witnessing the Taliban murder her son, a police officer, Reza Gul picked up arms and fought and killed 25 Taliban terrorists in a gun battle lasting 7 hours.

Flanked by her daughter and daughter-in-law, the grieving mother took bloody revenge saying she had no choice but to grab a weapon, starting a seven-hour gun battle.

“It was around 5am when my son’s check post came under the attack of Taliban,” Gul told TOLO News.

“When the fighting intensified, I couldn’t stop myself and picked up a weapon, went to the check post and began shooting back.”

Gul’s husband, daughter, youngest son and daughter-in-law accompanied the grieving mother in the fight, eventually taking out 25 insurgents.

“We started a kind of family war against the Taliban,” Fatima, Gul’s daughter said.

www.news.com.au...

I think this is an amazing story in that the Taliban got more than they bargained for in the murder of a son and a brother. While it is always sad to see someone die, this story spins it around and tells the tale of the family enacting revenge by killing 25 of the fighters.

While they can never get their family member back, it is good to see that they had revenged his death while adequately defending themselves. The Taliban would surely rethink their tactics before moving on the village again.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

yes I agree.

That is the power of the Woman/the Mother.

They should never underestimate that power.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Two or three, sure. Twenty five?! Incredible. Grief and vengeance can push us to do things we never thought possible.

But this begs the question, if the Taliban are really that frightening of a force, would they really get eviscerated like this? They seem a lot more like cowardly opportunists than skilled combatants. Though I guess that's not all that surprising...
edit on 27-11-2014 by Gh0stwalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
that is impressive, but just how much did those 25 people suck at pretty much everything?

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

That is simply amazing, good for her. I'm not a shoot and kill first kind of guy however I'm glad those dirtbags got a taste of mom-ma bear.

Let those who say " well if Muslims are against terrorist then why don't they do anything or stand up to try and stop them" take note.

Good for her, may her son now rest in peace and may her god protect her from these animals. Sounds like she can hold her own.
edit on 27-11-2014 by CitizenJack because: statement.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

'Well done' is all I can say.

Hope more will avenge the deaths of family members and kick the 'Taliban' out.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

2nd that!!

Marvelous parasite eradication!

They deserve medals!

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

“When the fighting intensified, I couldn’t stop myself and picked up a weapon, went to the check post and began shooting back.”

So she was backing up someone, possibly more afghan police...To say the Title of the OP is a bit misleading is a understatement. Lovely bedtime story though. Hollywood calling.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Best of all.....

any terrorist killed by a woman

will NOT go to "heaven or get their 72 virgins."

Yea Mom!

nypost.com...

A 27-year-old female Kurdish fighter named Tekoshin fighting in northern Iraq recently gloated to AFP: “I think [ISIS] were more afraid of us than of the men.” The Kalashnikov-toting fighter added: “They believe they’ll go to hell if they die at a woman’s hands.”

edit on 8Thu, 27 Nov 2014 08:41:05 -0600am112711amk274 by grandmakdw because: addition

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Just where do all those 72 virgins come from? 25X72=1800 Allah be praised!

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Never come between a mother and her cubs- I guess the Taliban found that out the hard way.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff
Just where do all those 72 virgins come from? 25X72=1800 Allah be praised!

Yes, the 1800 virgins were saved from an eternity of hellish servitude and sex slavery to the terrorists.

Go Mama bear and daughter-in-law!

Go women - kill a terrorists, save 72 women, great tradeoff, don't you think!

edit on 9Thu, 27 Nov 2014 09:02:00 -0600am112711amk274 by grandmakdw because: addition

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

This should make a good Hollywood action movie. A Family's Roaring Rampage of Revenge against a group of terrorists. Hmmmmm this woman could a make a good Rambo.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
This woman is badass.

She should be in the Afghan SF. If the ANA had this kind of will to fight. To see what it means to really have something at stake, they would be a far better army.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
For those of you saying good for her
She and her kin had become one and no better than the enemy
think these people didn't have families?
emotions drive people to do crazy things.
And the cycle continues..
edit on 27-11-2014 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Gh0stwalker

But this begs the question, if the Taliban are really that frightening of a force, would they really get eviscerated like this?

Having had some experience with the Taliban I can tell you this:

The Taliban doesn't want a fight. They want victims they can push around. They want easy targets. By an large the population of Afghanistan often make easy targets. Sometimes they do fight back, and when they do they tend to win.

Very few of the Taliban actually can fight. But they go to Pakistan when the fighting season is over.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Gh0stwalker

But this begs the question, if the Taliban are really that frightening of a force, would they really get eviscerated like this?

Very few of the Taliban actually can fight. But they go to Pakistan when the fighting season is over.

Eh?..What?...so after over a decade, why are the US led coalition forces still losing men and wimmen to the Taliban and please explain Russia's failure to win a long war with the same enemy. ?

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Insurgency is a complicated use of force. It isn't just what happens on the battlefield, but what happens politically and religiously.

The Taliban insurgency does not rely on direct combat tactics. For all intents and purposes there aren't too many actual insurgents in Afghanistan. What they do have is indirect tactics.

They will kidnap someones family and force them to bury IEDs for them. The will buy indirect fire rockets and hook them up to timers and attack bases as a harassment tactic. They coerce and terrorize villages for information and sometimes force them to make HME or use them to store weapons and explosives for later use.

Sometimes they will attack civilians directly and when coalition medevac shows up they will attack with harassing fires and RPGs.

Force on force contact is rare because they know they can't win.

Also the Russians did NOT fight the Taliban.

The Taliban is a Pakistani creation that arose in the mid 1990s.
edit on pThu, 27 Nov 2014 14:11:26 -0600201427America/Chicago2014-11-27T14:11:26-06:0030vx11 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
If only the rest of the good people in the Middle East, Africa and elsewhere around the world would follow in her footsteps.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: all2human

Oh yes..How dare they defend themselves from attackers..

Self defense is evil and we should all just roll over because we wouldn't "want to be like the enemy".

Where do people come up with garbage like that? Where's your logic?
edit on pThu, 27 Nov 2014 15:19:30 -0600201427America/Chicago2014-11-27T15:19:30-06:0030vx11 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join