It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe we (humanity) are going to have a Paradigm Shift, Soon.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Could this be it .. NASA annouances to put Man on Mars

hmmm....

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Wifibrains

most

interesting vids !!! yes.. interesting is how the begining is truly at the end ...thx for clarifying that a bit more..

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

There is a good chance you are correct. We have put so much time into advancing or technology that we have put all other types of advancement on the back-burner.

However, with that very same technology (communications tech), we have an opportunity to change things.

It is a clash between society and technology. One which does not need to exist, but we create it and march towards it step by step.

There are groups who provide alternatives, but these require participation. I am not sure that enough people will see any need to participate until it is too late, but if those groups are smart, they have contingency plans for such an event.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam
Thanks for the reply. I don't want to derail the OP's thread, but I think you make some good points. So I ask good citizen Komodo's leave to reply to your post.

There is a good chance you are correct. We have put so much time into advancing or technology that we have put all other types of advancement on the back-burner.

However, with that very same technology (communications tech), we have an opportunity to change things.

You are correct. In fact, it is already significantly changing our society. We can see the impact of social media on events such as Occupy Wall Street, and the Arab Spring. I hang out here at ATS to not only get the latest news and events, but also to get the opinions and views of the global audience that also comes here.

The Internet has enabled us to view global events in near realtime. We don't have to wait on the MSM to come up with their spin before we see the news.

These days. we don't have to go crawling to the Vulture Capitalist for funding projects and startups. Crowdsource funding of worthy projects occurs on a regular basis.

The potential of our technology is virtually unlimited. We are living in an extraordinary time in human history. There really does exist the potential that we can alter this planet for the better. The current technology generation has come to expect and appreciate things that we could never have dreamed of in our youth. They are not as jaded with respect to their ability to better our civilization.

Having said that, the cost of that freedom of access may be very high in the end. Needless to say, there are entities that fear that level of freedom and will do most anything to curtail it. And in the US, the resilience of the infrastructure that supports that technology is rather fragile. While the "technology generation" is perhaps the most capable of improving the human condition, they are also the least capable of surviving without the technology on which they have come to depend.

I think either way, a great change is coming. A significant paradigm shift is inevitable.

dex

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Any paradigm shift has to be an internal one within the heart of humankind

Each individual microcosm’ internal shift to inner completion and fulfillment equals a healthy, sane, peaceful macrocosm.

That, imo, is the mathmatical formula to success

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Oh you young ones - always hoping for something big and brash to happen. I remember when I was your age - but back then we all really thought the big one was going to happen - what with the Germans first, then the Russians coming on later... Oh the good old days.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Actually this shift is evolutionary I believe.

Recently, I've undergone a serious of mutations. The most prominent effect is restoration to youth, sudden increase in resistance to diseases - I don't get sick anymore! My face also changed to a more feminine Aryan form and my IQ increased by more than 10 pts at the age of 33. My projection abilities also reached a more advanced stage and I could now consciously manipulate electronic objects in my astral projection with confirmed results - the device experiencing severe malfunctions unfortunately - need to get better at this without messing up the gadgets.

Recently, I was able to remote view the moon and saw its craters but the image was full of static.

I think my DNA should be investigated, see if they will find anything.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

Sorry, haven't checked this thread for a few days and ususaly depend on checking my replies through my personal messages...ugh..

The potential of our technology is virtually unlimited. We are living in an extraordinary time in human history. There really does exist the potential that we can alter this planet for the better. The current technology generation has come to expect and appreciate things that we could never have dreamed of in our youth. They are not as jaded with respect to their ability to better our civilization.

Agreed~! Having lived though the 80's, 90's and only 5 years away from 2020~!!...our tech has evolved into awesome things, one being the medical tech; surgeries that used to leave massive scaring and hours of time to repair, now leave only tiny marks and mins in the surgical rooms with being an outpatient the same day, most with 10x greater success that it did just 10 years ago, some now only 5 years ago~! Me and my daughter are living proof of this.

I firmly believe that Technology, specifically Nano-Technology will be absolute perfected and the use of electricity to run personal computers and servers of all types will be replace with 'light' as a source of power, Intel already announced this publicly years ago .. and had a working model ..

Definitely technology will have significant role in the shift that is to come...

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jack832c
Oh you young ones - always hoping for something big and brash to happen. I remember when I was your age - but back then we all really thought the big one was going to happen - what with the Germans first, then the Russians coming on later... Oh the good old days.

younger ones...?

hmmmm...working on a half a century here ..LOL

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Any paradigm shift has to be an internal one within the heart of humankind

Agreed~! to turn mankind back to live without violence, fear or war for no less than 1000 years...that is my wish and my dream~!

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
interesting to note...
NASA Brings Scientists & Theologians Together To Prepare World For Extraterrestrial Contact

As Klass noted...the feeling he had was that of looking to the stars / heavens ...which I also agree.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   
This is just going off of my own intuition.. So. Shift will not be sudden in that it is instantaneous, it is more like a wave... So the sea must rise behind it before it breaks at the crest....

Basically after our oldest living generation and the next passes, a certain mindset will be prevalent, rather than dependency on the "old ways".... Of course you see more people changing even in old age, and this is because the collective mindset is more likely to accept such a way of thinking....

The shift, really, will be seeing the truth in self-centeredness (take that word NOT as a negative connotation), and the power we have as individuals to create a better world by focusing inward, and not outward as we have been taught.

That is all for now

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

I think my DNA should be investigated, see if they will find anything.

You've got that right! And when they figure out how you achieved what you say, I want some gene therapy so that I can experience some of those superhuman changes.

dex

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Komodo

Definitely technology will have significant role in the shift that is to come...

Yep. For better or for worse, technology will be at the heart of the next global paradigm shift.

dex

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Me too

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Don't know if you'll come back to this thread at all OP, but I've been meaning to reply to this sucker since I first came upon it last year.
Why do you or what makes you believe or sense that there is a person on ATS who is a watchman? And what makes you believe that they are in the financial markets?

. . . I work the stock markets; and I'd like to 'think' that I have pretty good insight . . .

What I see in the very near future is brilliant and Beautiful; it is the Golden Age, and I see that anyone who wishes to Help bring it in will get to.
Advice that I would give to anyone and everyone; despite what may happen in the external world and sometimes our internal worlds(inside the body) hold on to LOVE and try and feel gratitude/appreciation. The more people feel and hold onto these emotions/vibrations I believe will Help the new age to come in that much quicker.
I believe that the shift has been happening for some time now, and has been ramping up since - 2012, and I believe that technology is a BIG part of it.

So much possibilities . . .
In Lak'ech

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Posting this now ....perhaps it's relevant to the Panama Papers ??

my own OP on the first page...

1) I have that same sense right now. Someone here on ATS, that works the stock markets(?)or perhaps is in a place of fairly high position within financial markets(?) KNOWS there's a change coming soon, Please speak up !! You are a watchman ...you have been given the gift of insight to warn and to uphold that which you see coming, whether or not it's good or bad news...!

.....super weird albeit ..interesting.

Gold and Silver were/are being manipulated ...posted on ATS from a bank that turn evidence to avoid a greater sentence due to the release of the 'Panama Papers' ...

There's a economical storm coming...think we're in one now, haven't seen anything yet, it will be unrelenting when the full force hits land, personally, I'd suggest downsizing EVERYTHING you have ...if it's not direly needed ...sell it, toss it or give it away...Hurricane Katrina couldn't be stopped either.. neither will this..

Housing crisis is worsting, Intel laid off 12k jobs world wide..1,200 here in Oregon alone, Food Stamp recipients are cut out of food...whether or not we agree ...food is food.. 200.00 barely gets by...the storm is out of control and unstoppable....

Doom and gloom? .. yep .. straight up in your face.. ! Why, because when those 500,000 people need food and can't find a job to get any...guess who's door they will be ...ahem~! ...knocking on ....unless, the governements of the world do the right thing .. but the corruption is deep ...

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Korg Trinity

originally posted by: Komodo

There is something coming on the horizon that will 'gather' multiple areas of financial markets, science and technology, i'm not sure if it's good or bad .. but all i know is, I have a deep sense of this 'shift' coming. I sense that it will blow our minds about life as we see it today, I'm not sure if this will be a good thing or not... all i know is what I sense.

I'm expecting

Perhaps you are sensing the Beginning of the technological singularity.... which will be felt by a few next year when Oculus Rift is released commercially.

I believe that we are heading for a positive technological singularity based upon our desire to be in a state where we can make anything happen.... this is possible in VR.

Eventually you won't need a headset and peripherals... you will have nano tech inside your body and brain and be able to inhabit VR or AR with such clarity that presence of self will be questioned.

Korg.

it's here ..

already

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MidNight sun

Don't know if you'll come back to this thread at all OP, but I've been meaning to reply to this sucker since I first came upon it last year.
Why do you or what makes you believe or sense that there is a person on ATS who is a watchman? And what makes you believe that they are in the financial markets?

. . . I work the stock markets; and I'd like to 'think' that I have pretty good insight . . .

What I see in the very near future is brilliant and Beautiful; it is the Golden Age, and I see that anyone who wishes to Help bring it in will get to.
Advice that I would give to anyone and everyone; despite what may happen in the external world and sometimes our internal worlds(inside the body) hold on to LOVE and try and feel gratitude/appreciation. The more people feel and hold onto these emotions/vibrations I believe will Help the new age to come in that much quicker.
I believe that the shift has been happening for some time now, and has been ramping up since - 2012, and I believe that technology is a BIG part of it.

So much possibilities . . .
In Lak'ech

so sorry for the extremely late come back .. Life happens at light speed sometimes and catching up is ..difficult.

I just know it in my 'knower', not sure how else to explain it but I've been correct multiple times before, in the Christian sense of the term ..it could be considered 'a word of Knowledge' and that's the best that I can describe it .. I don't have to meditate or pray about it .. it's just there. I actually can feel it in my mind and my spirit .. and there has been members on ATS in the fiancial sectors that posted about the housing crash of 09' ...18 months before it happened. So I know there are and that's just me knowing there are many walks of life on ATS.

However, that does not stop me to encouraging them or warning...I'm just the messenger.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I think it is fairly common to find, in every generation, a sense of impending doom. Especially for people who've just awakened to some of the geopolitical and social economical "realities" being played on people at a massive scale. 20 years later, I too still await the impeding collapse of this unsustainable system. But, the powers that be think on a generational scale, with long games that far outlive us and our children.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join