It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson Grand Jury: No Indictment for Darren Wilson in Michael Brown Shooting

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mr-lizard

I'm amazed that thing is still burning. Really hoping everyone is smart enough to steer clear.

link   
Little Ceaser onfire

link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
You know, it's pretty disturbing and disappointing that so many seem to be gleefully mocking the situation. Are you guys happy that they are rioting? Are you guys happy that a portion of our society feels so disenfranchised as to decimate their own community? That's what hopelessness gets you, self-destruction.

Maybe that sort of social and cultural disregard is exactly the attitude that the Ferguson Police bring to the job everyday.

^^^

link   

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Honestly, if people begin to riot over a court case's result, then what is the point of having a court?

Unless the court became corrupt, then there is no point.

link   

originally posted by: Grovit
a reply to: tavi45

oh the boston tea party argument again.

have we not been through this about 17 times in the past week?

if you cant see the difference between this and that, then i dont know what to tell you

Destruction of property to protest mistreatment of common men by the authorities. What's the difference? Tories said it was an awful thing back then.

link   

link   

originally posted by: tavi45

originally posted by: Domo1

I think there's a big difference between racism and not supporting people that trash local businesses. I don't care what color someone is, if you start looting you're acting like an animal. I've seen far more black people calming others down than white people. It's not about race. It's about basic decency. There is no reason to start trashing people's property because you're mad at the system.

Not saying I haven't seen some comments I suspect were fueled by racism, but let's not say anyone who compares a rapist, a looter or a murderer to an animal is being racist.

So the Americans who participated in the Boston Tea Party were just dirty animals?

comparing this to the boston tea party? That had to do with taxes LOL the tax act actually..

You cannot compare looting to that LOL..

We have some very strange opinions here.. I think some people are being to sensitive to skin color and not right and wrong behavior.

link   
www.ustream.tv...

police advancing

(post by nullafides removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Are you guys happy that a portion of our society feels so disenfranchised as to decimate their own community? T!:

are you talking to us or the person running the feed that not even 1 minute ago just said he is enjoying it?
im curious

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Lots of fires now. At least 5, more cars too

Little ceasers
chicken grill
global something.

A big building on the CNN stream
edit on 24/11/2014 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo
Honestly, if people begin to riot over a court case's result, then what is the point of having a court?

Unless the court became corrupt, then there is no point.

But that is the point, isn't it?

A segment of society feels disenfranchised from the system and that there is no recourse for injustice.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

How is the looting and arson we're seeing anything like the Boston Tea Party? How do the McDonald's, the Walgreen's, the liquor store, and the beauty shop connect to the actions of the Ferguson PD and the lack of an idictment?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   

if you cant see the difference between that and looting a liquor store then i cant help you
i think you know the difference though

(post by mr-lizard removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Just saw this on Twitter...

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: majesticgent

What's your source on this?

Scanner bro!

link   
a reply to: nullafides

Or maybe you're a little too sensitive to this situation.... Time to detach yourself from the convo if you are becoming too touchy... Maybe a good nights rest will help you out, bud...

Now, to the topic at hand... Looting and Rioting accomplishes nothing.. Hurting local businesses does nothing for the community.. These protesters are hurting their community and all these poor/innocent business owners...

link   
From the Grand Jury Files, photos of injuries to Darren Wilson

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join