It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson Grand Jury: No Indictment for Darren Wilson in Michael Brown Shooting

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MrLimpet

Thanks for the confirmation!

link   
a reply to: Domo1

yeah..there is a good deal of white people in the crowd too...

same crowd that got hit with the gas..

i really believe that a good deal of these people just want there to be trouble....
i truly do

i am going to be fair though...there were a lot of protestors there acting totally calm..trying to keep other people calm and even holding them back....

link   
The police again are not protecting businesses, citizens are doing that.

Police are again reporting they are using smoke and they used tear gas.

They designated a road to assemble on, then told people to leave that area.

Why do law enforcement continue to make the same mistakes.

Announcing this at night? They got exactly what they wanted tonight. A push to violence and an inability to police agitators and deploying against all protestors. Gassing media.

Nothing has changed.

(post by mr-lizard removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45

originally posted by: mr-lizard

Remember everyone. Racism is dead in America. Everyone is equal. Just ignore all the people calling black people animals.

Yep, sickening.

Even worse is that the fact the mods are letting people get away with it.

They are just overloaded. This is mile a minute racism on here. It's no wonder there is violence. People just love to let the hate loose.

Im sorry could you please state where anyone has been racist, with quotes please , and WHY you think that statement is racist.......

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

I'm white. Is it OK with you if I call the white guy who torched a cop car and the other whites looting animals?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Wait, CNN is talking about agitators again. Using terms like "Melee" and such. Definitely broad strokes meant to sway viewers opinions.

Not that I expected much else, but...

And on a side note, finally got my e-cig mod settings corrected.... Strawberry Circus juice, 6mg nicotine...mmm...

lovely nicotine....

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

Remember everyone. Racism is dead in America. Everyone is equal. Just ignore all the people calling black people animals.

Oh stop. There are plenty of white people there too. No one whines when white people get called animals. Boo hoo. If they start calling them monkeys then get mad.

Not to mention THEY are animals and they are breaking the law doing something wrong. So if you do not know right from wrong your simply acting like an animal..

Witnessing a herd tribal mentality motivated by stimuli, nothing else..

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: InvisibleOwl

I'm white. Is it OK with you if I call the white guy who torched a cop car and the other whites looting animals?

Sure. I call myself cracker. I really hate the word and that is why I use it all the time. I hate it so I say it. I'm a cracker. You better not say it though. You can't hate me. Only I can hate me.

link   

originally posted by: InvisibleOwl

Your call. You and I are as much animals as they are.

link   

+3 more 
link   

I think there's a big difference between racism and not supporting people that trash local businesses. I don't care what color someone is, if you start looting you're acting like an animal. I've seen far more black people calming others down than white people. It's not about race. It's about basic decency. There is no reason to start trashing people's property because you're mad at the system.

Not saying I haven't seen some comments I suspect were fueled by racism, but let's not say anyone who compares a rapist, a looter or a murderer to an animal is being racist.

link   
a reply to: Druid42

Also the same as last time. Back then they purposely shut down an Al Jazeera shot right before rolling in the MRAD.
edit on 11/24/2014 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

link   
Oh man. This is about to get ugly.
Full on riot gear on now

link   

originally posted by: XXX777
a reply to: Grovit

''Are they police or soldiers?'' Ha aha lol.

They are one and the same. These kids need to read a book.

Actually it's a valid question that we should all be talking about - the militarization of law enforcement and what/why this has become a thing and what we can do about it etc. As a community, as voters, as humans.

link   

link   
a reply to: InvisibleOwl

Maybe if they keep doing this , the people in the neighborhoods will finally get tired of their homes being broken into , their shops being burned down and their crap being stolen and they will finally start policing their own and the cops wont HAVE to be there all the time.......

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

please stop...

i watched the press conference earlier with the mayor, governor, and safety director...
they all said people would be able to protest but they wanted to keep people safe...

they said people would not be allowed to protest in the street...i watched it live

they let them block the street for quite some time and its not like they just hit them with the gas out of the blue....they told them to get out of the street about 20 times....these people had plenty of time to get to the sidewalk...

pretty sure you can hold signs and call the cops racist faggots from the sidewalk.....am i wrong?

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join