It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Ferguson grand jury decision expected today

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
If he is not indicted ~ there will be rioting, looting out of anger.

If he is indicted ~ there will be rioting, looting in celebration ~ then there will be the "trial riots" & then the "verdict riots".

Will it ever end.......

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Just how I feel. They will protect their fellow murderer in blue and continue to oppress the citizens. Plus they'll use this situation to justify cracking down on people even more.

Not exactly a murder, but hey....facts don't matter right?

Ferguson will burn either way.....even if this hadn't ever happened, it was a town destined to die out.....crime ridden and gang ruled.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I'm confident that the stupid as hell anarchist opportunists will waste no time taking advantage of the situation to start looting and making Ferguson residents look bad. Last time the only looters were white folks in black clothes while real citizens of the city were banding together protecting stores from intruders. I hope Ferguson stands strong tonight against all the forces working against them.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Carefully timed.

Release the verdict.

No indictment.

People will have the holiday week to riot.

This way no one has to choose between work/school and rioting - everyone can participate!

Beautiful weather expected tonight and tomorrow in Ferguson; no reason to not riot, right?

Brace yourselves.

edit on 24-11-2014 by gatorboi117 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Well it doesn't help when people who know this automatically react with assumptions that it will be ugly. A lot has been going on Ferguson and throughout the country on the activist front. Unity is what TPTB are afraid of and why they push the negative narrative so hard and unity is about to be what they get.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
CNN

Ferguson, Missouri (CNN) -- A decision is expected Monday from the grand jury in Ferguson, Missouri, that is weighing evidence in the Michael Brown shooting, U.S. and local law enforcement officials told CNN.

The announcement will come from the St Louis County Prosecutor, the sources said.

Real deal or more false leaks?

I bet CNN knew ahead of time.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Just an update, Cnn released that a decision will come out today..Finally. The requests of the protesters was not considered to get any information before the announcement. Perhaps the Family will thats uncertain. And so we will advance to the next level!

My astute and wise colleagues here at ATS know that every action has a consequence. This issue is no different. After reading and posting here on this issue over the last few weeks I'm certain we will never hear the end of it.

It should show ALL OF US how inexperienced our public officials truly are. And that stupidity reaches the highest level of our culture and Government.

Justice will not be served in the matter no matter what the outcome is, as someone has to take the blame.

I blame our leaders. And It's my fault for putting them there.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MrLimpet

Will it ever end.......

Maybe when people stop talking like this:

If he is indicted ~ there will be rioting, looting in celebration ~ then there will be the "trial riots" & then the "verdict riots".

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
St. Louis County has become an experiment for Authoritarian control.

All tactics used are being well documented and ranked for effectiveness.

We might be witnessing the future of big city control.

Everything is being measured and calculated.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Hypothetical Question:
If, as many predict, Wilson is NOT indicted,...and most probably, as a result, Ferguson will burn and many people will perish as a result...

What would happen if officer Wilson chose to take his own life...stating that he did so in order to save many more lives.

Do you think that would make any difference to those planning violence?; Would his action be able to stop the expected future destruction and death of others?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

If Mike Brown was your son you'd be screaming murder like a group of crows.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

If Mike Brown was your son you'd be screaming murder like a group of crows.

Pretty confident if Mike Brown was my son he would not be strong arm robbing a place throwing gang signs and playing with guns, but hey....he was about to start school so he must have been a good kid.

Oh, and I would likely tell him NOT to try to attack a cop in a car, but I guess your parenting style is a bit different than mine.....

ETA.....Also pretty confident if Mike Brown were my son I would not have sent him to live with friends or another family member in another city.....I would be a father and put him in his place where he should have been put prior to this happening....I would say bad parenting and poor decision making on his and his parents part are what led to his death.....the shooting was simply the final act. But everyone ONLY looks at the final act.
edit on 11/24/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Ferguson, Missouri has decided to draw the archetypal racial line, clearly crying out as if the victim falls only to one side of this line. As its candle light vigils and loud voices demand America's attention, please don't lose sight of the cruel injustice handed to those who have been brutally murdered in cold blood and forgotten, innocent souls that have sadly not been given national sympathy or notoriety.

"It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get." --Confucius

edit on 24-11-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
And then cue the racist fools on twitter. Just tweeted…

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Take one look at a certain "Anonymous" political board, and you're sure to see this, and many other photos even more degrading. I've heard the phrase "Category 5 Chimpout" (not my words, mind you) multiple times in the last several weeks.

It's sad that racists will use any excuse to attack their targets.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Not the brightest of ideas to tweet that with the #Ferguson... His problem now lol.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Dang it, I'm always too late when making the daily..

FERGUSON GRAND JURY ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY!

..threads.

I'm calling dibs on tomorrows thread.
edit on 24-11-2014 by AgentShillington because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentShillington

Pretty sure it's the real deal that a decision has been reached, I feel pretty confident that it will be announced today, but if not and it's announced tomorrow... it's all yours.

Police are getting into position all over Ferguson at the moment according to activists on scene.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Regardless of your parenting skills, if Mike Brown was your son and was shot you'd scream murder. Don't cloud it with "my son would do this" and "my son would do that", basically, if it was your kid you'd consider it murder.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrLimpet

Will it ever end.......

Why would they riot if the get a verdict they want and would they just not celebrate or is the mind of a black man so much different from your or mine.

You cannot blame the people because the farce they call the justice system is so slow so that judges and lawyers can all get fat.

Did you know that the biggest genocide carried out in the world was carried out in the USA or that the USA had more slaves than anyone else.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join