It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Is Overstating The Funds At Its Disposal

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wildmanimal
a reply to: Xcathdra

Research Done Well.

Good for You!

Thanks for your time and effort.

S&F

How is that Research being done well?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
I don't think Russia gives two sh*ts about the western backed ponzi scheme that is our financial system.
Especially not one that's ruled via OPEC, WTO and IMF.

Russia's probably one of the only countries that could give the world the finger and become isolationist.

I wouldn't worry about Russia's stability!

I would rather worry about Europe's stability when the westren news media claim that Russia economy is failing they are actually saying the opposite.

Here you go.

Eurozone Indicators Forewarn Imminent Recession: Germany's Manufacturing Sector Slows

EU Headed For Recession? Growth Forecasts Scaled Back

In truth the crisis never ended but its safe to say that some in 2008 got richer from it, while ordinary folks got the stab.

Its easier to blame & claim that Russia is the one whom has a failing economy without overlooking the Euro zone.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: ColCurious

It's not blind support when Russians are coming forward claiming responsibility for the crisis and perpetuating the civil war. It's not blind when the rebels talk about Russian involvement. It's not blind when Putin admits to invading Crimea.

It is blind support when the side you're running to in the name of freedom and justice doesn't have the best reputation and credibility regarding freedom and justice either.

The lesser evil cannot ever be enough for any true advocate of freedom and justice for all. Ever.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColCurious

a reply to: ColCurious

It's not blind support when Russians are coming forward claiming responsibility for the crisis and perpetuating the civil war. It's not blind when the rebels talk about Russian involvement. It's not blind when Putin admits to invading Crimea.

It is blind support when the side you're running to in the name of freedom and justice doesn't have the best reputation and credibility regarding freedom and justice either.

The lesser evil cannot ever be enough for any true advocate of freedom and justice for all. Ever.

There is a difference between supporting group A and fighting group B.

I don't have to support any other group to say what Russia is doing is disgusting.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I don't have to support any other group to say what Russia is doing is disgusting.

It`s of course disgusting to protect the people of Crimea, Eastern Ukraine and it`s own people from aggression...

...you have to support a group to come up with that nonsense, no other way to see about it...

...maybe try to understand what your name actual means, you`re just mocking it.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

i have no idea what they are lying about but as i have worked for the american government in my past I know for a fact that the american government is the biggest liars ive ever encountered...

hope they nuke each other so we dont have to bring it up anymore

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Blister

Here is just one contribution from myself:

An opinion...that's great now how about some facts?

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

How is that Research being done well?

And you have research that refutes what the OP says, because of course with all the sources you have you can find something that refutes it...right?

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h
Ah, facts. Problem with facts is that some people don't want to hear them.

Probably, like everyone on ATS I am not an internationally acclaimed economist. However, I imagine that the Economist has a greater insight into Russia's economic outlook than most and there's some interesting analysis.

www.economist.com...
There's allot of knee jerk comment against any narrative that shows Russia to be different from the land of rt.com et al. Pointing out that Russia is on the brink of an economic collapse is merely referencing facts. Of course, in Russia it will not be reported as such because the authorities control the media.

However, the facts remain that Russia's economy is too dependent on oil and gas and the price is low. People may try to draw parallels with the EU, but that's a bit of a red herring a the EU has a massively diverse economy and the largest in the world. Russia's economy is small by comparison and I won't even mention corruption or extreme income inequality.

Regards

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Good. Exactly my point.

And I didn't mean to say you personally do. I have seen many people here on ATS do this though.

I'm glad we agree.
edit on 25-11-2014 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

In more ways than stated.

Watch and learn.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

No, I don't think so.
Second line.

new topics

top topics