It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

...and here comes the Klan

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Just found this on the net. I'm pretty sure the next thing up will be some kind of a pay per view event. Everyone wants a piece.

Link

This could just be a hoax of sorts.

My opinion on this is I guess we should have seen this coming. Or... I cant believe it took them this long to throw in their buck fifty on the matter. Just what Ferguson needs right now. The Klan.

Gods speed Ferguson.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Someone tell MX6100
He will handle them in ways more kind that I.
I would enjoy watching the effort.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Well this certainly throws some wrenches into the gears.

Not going to end well one way or the other.

Not good.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
All the clan ever does these days is show up with bull horns to get them all riled up and tear their own communities up. I smell fish

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BlastedCaddy

Blacks murder more blacks every few months than the clan did in it's entire history.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FalcoFan

That doesn't excuse their nonsense.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FalcoFan

And that is relevant how??
It's not about what they do yo each other? No one is denying that happens. Doesn't give people a pass to come in and incite them even more.
They are there to poke the already pissed of bear

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I thought I read somewhere that the KKK members were greatly reduced to just a little over a 100. Would anyone even know they were the KKK if they did show up because I really would not think they would be dressed in white. Either way this will all be interesting how it turns out and what groups do show up if any.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

This really better be a hoax. "hold head in hands" We really don't need this nonsense.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I saw some mess on the history channel about the klan having to rebrand for legal reasons. Between whatever is left of the klan and any other of the myriad white supremacist groups out there they are bound to show up. Oh and they are all infiltrated with government agents. I suspect there may be an ulterior motive.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RunForTheHills

It's more than 100 unfortunately and yes... You would know. The Grand Wizards and Grand Dragons always show up dressed to the 9's.

Some people are proud of just about anything I suppose. Hopefully the people will see this for the crap that it is and rise above it.
edit on 11/14/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
THIS NEEDS TO STOP! Is this where we want to be at in 2015? It's time to stop and fight our controllers and manipulators. Until then we will never move forward! "Wake UP & Rise UP 2015!" That should be the campaign for the new year!

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

It's more than 100 unfortunately and yes... You would know. The Grand Wizards and Grand Dragons always show up dressed to the 9's.

Some people are proud of just about anything I suppose. Hopefully the people will see this for the crap that it is and rise above it.

If this is true and they do show dressed in their white Grand Wizard robes, there could be many deaths and this may be the start of a war that no one wants to see. At this point the people/races could be divided for years to come.

It sounds like there may be more to this than meets the eye and there may be some evil puppet masters behind all of this. Will be a very sad time in Ferguson for many families.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: FalcoFan

Blacks murder more blacks every few months than the clan did in it's entire history.

Wow. A klan apologist! Did you mean to log into your Stormfront account? White people kill more white people a day in the US than Ebola killed in the US *ever* does that mean that you want Ebola visiting your neighborhood?

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This movie keeps getting better. I'm hoping Godzilla shows up.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RunForTheHills

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

If this is true and they do show dressed in their white Grand Wizard robes, there could be many deaths and this may be the start of a war that no one wants to see. At this point the people/races could be divided for years to come.

It sounds like there may be more to this than meets the eye and there may be some evil puppet masters behind all of this. Will be a very sad time in Ferguson for many families.

That is exactly why they do it. They show up claiming to peacefully protest/rally, sit back, stir the pot to boiling and revel in the ensuing madness. It's their MO and it works more often than not.

They don't need anyone to send them in, this is what they enjoy. They are evil on their own.

We can only hope that those in Ferguson will not take the bait if they do show up.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
All we need now is Westboro Babtist to show up.

*Note: We have them all in one spot. Glad I'm not in charge.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
i kind of hope the klan does show up...then i hope every single one of them get tuned up by the other people that show up..
grand dragons in their robes and #...
bunch of white power [snipped] if you ask me.....

i like to think of the klan as portrayed in django unchained...
a bunch of dumb ass idiots, hiding behind their sheets....

edit on 14-11-2014 by Grovit because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Nov 14 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: snipped inappropriate word

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

This could just be a hoax of sorts.

Maybe somebody else is setting up a scapegoat ahead of time.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Bad idea. They are looking to start trouble. Looks like they found their excuse.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join