It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Don't Agree With ME? Then YOU Must Be Terminated!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I didn't really want this to be a rant, but it ended up as one. I have noticed a disturbing new attitude from many members lately that used to be the purview of religious extremists. It is what I will refer to as the 'convert or die' mentality.

I have seen members lately say things like 'there is no room for you' in our new world. I have seen members suggest that the 'old folks' need to die out to bring about their new world. I have seen people suggest that if you don't get onboard with their climate change agenda or NWO you must die. I have seen many members talk about how religious people must 'eradicated' or 'exterminated'.

Now, in fairness, this may be members using hyperbole to make their points, but it concerns me that this kind of speech appears to be on such an upswing. I have never once wished death on my intellectual rivals. I might not agree with them and heck, I might even want to punch them in the face, but I don't want to 'exterminate' them.

The world I want doesn't involve controlling others. I just want to be left alone on my front porch reading a book, sipping cider and watching the grass grow. I want to see my daughter and grandchildren grow up. I want to enjoy a peaceful life.

The problem we have now a days is that everyone needs EVERYONE to be part of their agenda. I don't care about your agenda. If you want to change the world then do it, but leave my corner of the world alone so I can live in peace.

Thank you in advance for allowing me to live.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Really?

Maybe you spend too much time on ATS.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Damn...

*presses delete on the rant I was writing on this same subject*

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

If you have seen members of ATS advocating for NWO agenda they might be disinfo agents. Because if anything ATS is the dissenting voice against the NWO agenda, of mass control and manipulation of 1 concentrated thought process.

So if we do see them we need to flush them out! Because they can't hide from the truth.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: notquiteinsane
Really?

Maybe you spend too much time on ATS.

I definitely spend too much time on ATS.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I have seen members lately say things like 'there is no room for you' in our new world. I have seen members suggest that the 'old folks' need to die out to bring about their new world. I have seen people suggest that if you don't get onboard with their climate change agenda or NWO you must die. I have seen many members talk about how religious people must 'eradicated' or 'exterminated'.

And they pick up their shill pay checks the next Day.

We all see them.

Peace

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I have seen members suggest that the 'old folks' need to die out to bring about their new world.

I always loved this one. These young people have no idea how quickly time passes and that they themselves will be the old people that need to die. Like what do they think, they will stay young and healthy forever? LOL

Good rant! Too many people these days are self centered and have no honor and no respect and compassion for their fellow man. These days it's like anything goes even if there are no morals or values. The world has changed so much since I was growing up.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

It's the prevailing culture of convenience/death at it's worst. Pope John Paul II discussed this in his 1995 Evangelium Vitae; it's a culture pointed towards absolute efficiency, regardless of any implications. If someone doesn't agree with you, kill them or silence them so you don't have to waste time in arguing or trying to convince them. Not only is this a failure on a moral level, it's a failure on an intellectual one, especially when you have people taking up the gang mentality and the 'I'm right, you're wrong and you need to shut up' stance. I believe this can be mirrored in the phrase 'I'm strong, you're weak and you need to die'. Society is slowly reverting back into barbaric times, or maybe we're just embracing how we were raised from an infant species with only the strong surviving. I think back to the WW1 era of how German U-boat crews would actually help disabled enemy ships back to land or provide food for enemy crews sunk at sea. Even in war time, people were capable of decency and honor. Something changed along the line and now we have this self serving, holier than thou idea out there; whoever has their head above the water wins, no matter how many drowning folks your boot stands upon. Of course, this is taking the observation to the extreme, but it's still relevant.

Sorry, I added my rant to yours.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I know in my case it's hyperbole. I'm a very strong live and let live type. Sadly I've never been allowed to follow my own path unhindered thanks to the way out society works. I used to be libertarian until I realized every libertarian I'd ever met failed on the tenets of the itself. Our current society is completely impossible for true libertarianism. Until we move past our archaic systems we just can't do "live and let live."

As for the upswing in hate speech towards the defenders of the status quo it's a result of the deplorable state of our society and a predictor of the compete fascist state to come. It comes mainly from the young because the young are less blinded by entrenched views and propaganda. The old grew up when things were still fine. They don't realize how bad things have actually gotten down here in the mud.

I'd love to read a book on my porch and bother no one. I can't think of anything better. In fact I spent over ten years trying to just live my life on my terms and not engaging in the system. Sadly that's impossible for today's youth. We will never have our own house unless we sell out completely. We will never get to retire peacefully. The ones who came before us set up the system to enslave us and leave us with nothing but suffering or death.

I tried to build my little corner of the world and have no agenda and leave everyone alone. All I got for my attempts is debt, oh and hatred and ridicule. I'm sorry that you can't have your corner at the expense of mine
At least you have grandchildren. I'll never be able to have children in our society, at least not with any hope of providing them with a decent life.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Yea, getting old sucks. And these young whipper snappers are barely dry behind the ears. Just remember, when you and I were 18-23, we knew every damn thing too. It's evolution. Just smile and nod when they start spouting their greatness.

Oh, and if you don't agree with me, ........you must be a shill.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

So in other words, you'll kill us to get what you want, and that makes you part of the problem.

If you sell out, you will be the next ones lined up against the wall, and since you sanctioned our deaths to "get us out of your way" because we inconvenience you, we who would have helped you because if you think we like things your are sadly mistaken ... well, we are already lined up and shot dead because you cheered for it to happen out of your own selfishness and blind inability to see that we were not your problem.

In fact, Nazi Germany and Third Reich rose because of generation just like you.

edit on 3-11-2014 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
And yes, I have noticed an increase in this. I feel like there will soon be cattle cars for those of us who refuse to look, act and think exactly like the approved masses condone. And we will be marched on board and taken to the new ovens.

Who knows if there will be anywhere in the world that will fight the evil once it starts this time.

And people wonder why the Christians have been increasingly looking to the skies and praying there is a Rapture. It's either that or face the ugliness we all see coming for us here.
edit on 3-11-2014 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Lol where did I say I want to kill you? I don't want to kill or hurt anyone. I've never committed a violent act in my life, unless that time I stabbed a kid in the hand with a pencil for incessantly bullying me counts. I warned him at least ten times before I did it too. He kept coming at me.

I'll be in those cattle cars since I'm gay and speak out against our government. Spare me the Christian victimization.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I can notice difference in my parents as well, of course i dont want them to be exterminated, i just want them to shut up since they dont understand how economy works now a days.

Its a not the good old days anymore, we dont have a job waiting when we get out of school(with debt), buying a house is a lifetime investment, not your back in the day $80,000 a house.

Young people with degrees work at a burger joint to pay for people that are getting pension, and when those young people get to the old age, it would be worse than how old people have it now.

So old people(soon to retire/retired), enjoy the life you are living, cause next generation will not be so lucky as you. There wont be any governement pension or any type of money coming to them.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
That's not the trend...
The trend is: you can have your opinion, as long as it is in line with western ideology.
If it is not: you will be forced, oppressed and manipulated.
And if that doesn't make you agree ...well then your life is over but we won't kill you.

This is about US foreign politics right?

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: luciddream

Well said. The old think this is just the young whining. They base this on the hippie movement from their youth. This isn't kids whining because they are lazy and wanna do drugs.

I've met literally hundreds of people who did everything they were supposed to. They worked hard, played by the rules and never complained and they still can't find a decent job.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Daalder

I think it's more US domestic politics but it's all the same

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

"Shut up and sit down."
-Chris Christie

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I see this as an indicator that TPTB are the ones controlling the New Age movement

The fact that religion and the elite with their 'Agenda 21' are achieving identical goals is a dead give away.

Both have demonstrated throughout history that the goals are genocide and destroying true Biblical Christianity.

originally posted by: Sun Matrix
Your NEW AGE is nothing more than the final religion spoken of in the Bible. You are the one trapped in religion, and you are too blind to see it. Out of chaos, order. The NEW AGE. The lie. The Matrix.

...lack of rational thinking rampant among new agers, things like:

"the only thing that is real is me"
"my thoughts and feelings and my own well being is the only thing that matters"
"I am the universe, the universe is me"
"love and light is all that is needed"
"thinking about other people's pain lowers my vibration so I will not concern myself with anything other than my own well being"
etc.

In this presentation Mark talks about the "New" Age Movement as another Religion to control people's minds and prevent them from developing a deep understanding of Natural Law. Mark goes through 10 "New" Age Deceptions in the talk, and then offers a Correction to balance each deception.

New Age Bull$hit, The Truth and The Reasons

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

And many Christians want genocide and are intent on destroying Islam. Potayto potahto.
edit on 3-11-2014 by tavi45 because: auto correct mistake

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join