It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State of Maine court filing claims Nurse Kaci's Roommate in W. Africa Has/Had Ebola

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: drwill

News starting to come out.

In court filing, state of Maine says it believes Kaci Hickox's roommate in Africa tested positive for Ebola without knowing how she came into contact with virus, but any risk to Hickox from that incident has passed - @MarnieNECN

How do they know risk has passed? More info needed.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ratcals
I managed to find this:
Kaci Hickox Roommate

Good. That's probably the 'source'. Looks like it's just a hearsay thing and not a news report. I have CNN on and I'm searching the internet. The ONLY thing out there on this is this thread. (unless I"m missing it)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Thank god for Twitter.

State of ME says it believes #KaciHickox roommate in Africa tested positive for Ebola but any risk to Kaci from that incident has passed

twitter.com...

A link to a copy of the document. My old eyes can't find the mention of the roommate.
www.pressherald.com...
edit on 31-10-2014 by drwill because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

We probably won't because it's a non-issue.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan
Thanks for that link!

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrLimpet

News starting to come out.

In court filing, state of Maine says it believes Kaci Hickox's roommate in Africa tested positive for Ebola without knowing how she came into contact with virus, but any risk to Hickox from that incident has passed - @MarnieNECN

How do they know risk has passed? More info needed.

How did they find out she has Ebola? Are they doing contact tracing?

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

and.....Why were they trying to get in touch with her if her risk of exposure had passed?

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: halfpint0701
My son is on his way over to help me. I made copies in case my phone or computer crashes!

Update on the report by a ME TV station:
wagmtv.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Carefull with this "unverified news", the article was found in tweet, CNN may just had taken advantage of the tweet, anyway Hickox is can not have ebola because so far she has tested negative and this person claiming to be the roommate have symptoms, putting the time line off

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MrLimpet

Risk has passed...hmmm. So where was she (assuming she) treated then? Did she die? Is she mystery Emory patient number 3?

What the hell does risk has passed mean?

edit on 10/31/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

page 6, item 22

edit on 31-10-2014 by Crakeur because: adjusted the page number. it's the 6th page of the document but the 3rd page of the specific court document.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

If this person is an American citizen she will flown on the CDC air ambulance to the US, we will find out soon enough, but her name will no be given do to HIPA agreement, unless the family of the person itself releases it

I am kind of skeptical in this news.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I followed your link to here:
twitter.com...

The MarnieNECN is a reporter for New England Cable news

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Sounds like a conspiracy.

Hmmm.... A conspiracy on a conspiracy forum. Imagine that.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
Yes, it is being reported all over the MSM (but it has not recycled on CNN, and when it does, I'm waiting like a spider) about the roommate. At least one report walked it back (from the initial CNN live report) to say that the danger period to Kaci from her roommate had passed, but she, Kaci's quarantine period wasn't based on the roomie but her own nursing activities.

Sheila Pinette of the Maine CDC has released information that the roommate of Kaci Hickox, while in West Africa has displayed signs of ebola. Pinette says “The respondents roommate in Africa became infected without knowing how she became infected with Ebola. (Any potential risk to respondent from that incident has passed).” This is one of 35 points Pinette made while filing a verified petition for public health order yesterday with the state. Kaci Hickox was issued temporary court order. The document says Hickox must submit to active monitoring, coordinate her travel with public health authorities, not use commercial or public transportation, not go to any public places or workplaces unless to receive necessary health care, and she must maintain a 3-foot distance from other people and not leave Fort Kent without consulting public health authorities.

wagmtv.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Crakeur
Bless you.
I thought I'd goofed again.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Crakeur

Thanks even I had problem reading that, now we know that this could be big news

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

So now we know that perhaps this was released by hear say, from a real source, this getting weirder and weirder, I wonder if this was something that was not for the public eyes until it was executed, I mean the court order.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Darn you good, no wonder the government wants control of the internet, in this days and time information is just there to be found.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

There is now an error establishing a database connection.

We have either overloaded their server or...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join