It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Cousin is Gone- Ebola/Government

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FerronMelwick

And to the OP, I'm sure your family member will show up... There is record of him at one hospital and being transported to a CDC place. There is a record of that now, so they can't deny that they never had him or anything... He will pop up, maybe they just have their hands full right now..

Well, I live here in Illinois... If anyone is suspicious of having Ebola I want them gone from here too... I'm sorry, but blood oozing from my eyes, ears, nose, etc. while vomiting and running a high fever doesn't sound like too much fun... haha
edit on 25-10-2014 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: HappyThoughts

If we're being had, I don't like being had. So answer up OP?

edit on Rpm102514v21201400000049 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
S&F!!

This needs to be on the top page... This seems to be a pretty common thing now. Many "missing" from the same area is alarming to say the least.

I hope the best for you and your family. We can hope it's just a communication issue and turns out fine! Truly, best wishes.

Has anyone who lives near "Camp" sites seen them to be active lately? Maybe some ATS boots on the ground can find out some thing. I went by the suspected one here in Denton recently and see nothing out of the ordinary. All I know of the FEMA sites here is rumor. I think it might be a safe area for them but not a campsite for detainees. It is well screened to the public as far as what you can see from the fence, and IM not brave enough to get close lol

I don't want to jump to conclusions, just feel better safe than sorry. If we can find out early that something is going on the better our chances of changing the outcome.

I hope you hear he is well and good!

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: wastedown

This needs to be on the top page... This seems to be a pretty common thing now. Many "missing" from the same area is alarming to say the least.

I will believe this if you can show me all the families looking for them.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
If you are really worried, contact authorities (local police and file a missing person report) and then I would contact your local news. I'm not sure where your city is in Illinois, but I'm here in Chicago and I would recommend reaching out to Fox Chicago, NBC Chicago, ABC Chicago, etc... Share with them what you shared with us... The more eyes on this the better for finding lost family members.. And they will listen to you with it being Ebola-related

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: HappyThoughts

And you turn to ATS for help?

I find it hard to believe that your cousin would not be able to contact his family if not in an incapacited state. Sorry.

Do you honestly believe everything the gov't tells you about this crisis? Esp. the CDC? I don't.

I can't blame the O/P for coming here for help. If it were me, I'd go to every single possible source, inc. alternative media sites, etc, etc. Anything to help a loved one.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

I think it's about 45 miles outside St. Louis.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: HappyThoughts

The reason I said that about the top page is because I thought we did have a family here trying to find a missing family manner. That is what the thread is about... Now I'm curious too as it seems info is pointing to a hoax here. I will retract that statement if that is to be found true.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

I honestly don't believe anything that anyone tells me through any media at face value.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: HappyThoughts

So you wrote 6 threads in total and 5 of them about Ebola and now there is actually a case within your family. What are the odds especially since only a handfull of people in the States or even worldwide actually got that #.

Because this one gets stars an flags?

Peace

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I'm going out on a limb here, but this is probably legit. My brother is an MD who graduated from Wash U (Barnes). He doesn't practice there but refers cases from a neighboring county hospital. The CDC refuses to respond to many cases, like it is too expensive to spend $10 on a test just to be sure. And, like OP has advised, they are now just taking patients w/o leaving a info/contact. I know this is happening in the St. Louis market, and I think all you have to do is Google the issue for Kansas City. I'm sure after the election we'll finally find out how many cases there are in the US. I hope a year from now we are all still able to post here, but I'm afraid most of us will be dead.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I am NO judge of WHAT is a HOAX I just have that itch...ANSWERS would help.I'm HARDLY a diehard skeptic.
JUST a reconnaissance guy.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
When I first read this thread I was like "that's horrible", so I googled the guy the OP said was his cousin, for the record there is a guy with that name on FB, and he does live where the OP said, but anyone could have seen that, and said oh that's my cousin and he is missing.

So no idea if it's true or a hoax, if it's true it's horrible, if it's a hoax shame on you!

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: wastedown

Hell man the nature of statement is duly noted
my fellow member. But if OP remains speechless
I'm alerting the mods and petitioning them to
throw this puppy in the LOL forum. to much of
this is going on around here lately. Memberships
should be lost.

OP you have to page three and I'm done.
edit on Rpm102514v352014u04 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: jhn7537

I think it's about 45 miles outside St. Louis.

Oh ok, being from the Chicago area I wasn't familiar of the city or college the OP listed...

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
This didn't take too long to find. I think OP is being on the level.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Starting a thread like this and not being around is tough (for us members cause you got our interest)... We will have multiple pages of all of us speculating and asking questions, when only 1 person can really add to this thread and they aren't present...sigh

link   

Makes no sense why any parent wouldn't be so outraged theyd go to the media and report this.

Im not buying the story. Sorry but it makes no sense to me.

Hopefully you are being honest.

link   
So, I assume this guy is guilty until proven innocent? I think that we should all give the O/P the benefit of a doubt until proven otherwise. Too many others have been reported as having "disappeared." He's not the only one.

What if it was your relative and someone accused you of creating a hoax?

He has a right to be heard.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Tested negative, but has the flu?

I'd bet on him having Ebola. They can cure him, while keeping the truth from the public in order to not add to the hysteria and fear. Also, news of another Ebola survivor with CDC intervention causes political and ethical problems.

Maybe the patient doesn't even know for sure. "You have the flu, we are taking you for more observation."

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join