It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Cousin is Gone- Ebola/Government

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: HappyThoughts
a reply to: FerronMelwick

So you wrote 6 threads in total and 5 of them about Ebola and now there is actually a case within your family. What are the odds especially since only a handful of people in the States or even worldwide actually got that #.

It does seem odd. There is also the issue that medical issues are under severe privacy constraints. Medical staff do not talk to just anybody about the condition of a patient. The patient is an adult here which further complicates things. This means that OP is NOT in the loop here, and any information he provides is second-hand at best. In court it would be inadmissible.

I think this means we ought to take this story with a grain of salt.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
What annoys me is that there are still SOO many people I come into contact with (Chicagoland area) who still believe Ebola here is no big deal and that our Govt. is being totally forthright with us... I just shake my head in disbelief... One person I spoke to today was like "there's only like 2 cases".... I just shaked my head and walked away... Can't fix stupid...

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

Can you guide me towards a list of people that have been reported "dissapeared"? I am willing to believe anything if you can back it up in a satisfactory manner.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Longshots

Any mention of the ops family member?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

OP only needs the imagination of a nat and to have
read the infowars article and voila! OP has a ton of flags.

And his silence speaks volumes.

edit on Rpm102514v45201400000031 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

How many more cases are there then? In my country you hardly hear any fuss about it on the news. Strange.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

It's the internet, you're on a conspiracy forum. Take everything with a grain of salt, in fact, keep a whole container of salt nearby when reading here.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

How many more cases are there then? In my country you hardly hear any fuss about it on the news. Strange.

It's hard to say with the lack of transparency within these agencies and our Govt., but honestly, this is bigger than the US, this is more global.. The WHO has stated that there's been 10000 total cases to date, I'm sure that figure is way higher. Also, there's a lot of reports being hushed all around the country... Hard to say what the motives are for this. Could it be politically motivated with the upcoming elections and democrats not wanting to look like they botched this? Could it be something totally different? who knows.. The one thing I know is that I don't trust the reports (or lack of) that are coming out from our Govt. and the media...

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

It does seem odd.

Up to the Mods now. I'm well within my confidence
in regards to what's right.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Do you really think there is a real dangerous outbreak out there that is being covered up? What have you got in the US, 10 reported cases? How many are being covered up then? Where is the mass outrage from family members? Just saying.

If there is a conspiracy here it's the one about making America believe that Ebola is actually a real danger to the overall population.

Jeez some of you folk get scared easily.....

BOO!

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: HappyThoughts

Everyone should suck back their flags!

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I see you keep popping in and out to check your thread but why no response?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Do you really think there is a real dangerous outbreak out there that is being covered up? What have you got in the US, 10 reported cases? How many are being covered up then? Where is the mass outrage from family members? Just saying.

If there is a conspiracy here it's the one about making America believe that Ebola is actually a real danger to the overall population.

Jeez some of you folk get scared easily.....

BOO!

Believe it or not, but all epidemics start with a few cases.... Then things get out of control and the wheels come off... I'm glad that you don't think this is a big deal..

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

You should be glad that it is not a big deal regardless of what I think.

Enough time has passed to establish that Ebola transferred to hardly anyone as seen in the few cases that allegedly happened.

The fact that you don't see a lot of people dying of Ebola all across the world even though there were no travel restrictions should tell you enough.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Ferron, you know that if this thread is a hoax you will not go far, ATS members will tear your OP without impunity.

So I am going to be direct and tell you that is just a matter of time.

Beside that I hope you story is real and I hope your cousin is doing fine.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Thread closed for staff review.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join