It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guide Goes On Videotaped Racist, Expletive-Laced Rant To Tourists Aboard Chinatown Bus In San Franci

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

YES!!!!!

Chinatown Is A BLAST!

Yes, we go there and YES, we do stay at the White Tiger, the Old Woman at the Counter,,,, OH,,,, She can be Testy!

I like the fireworks in the morning and the smells and the streetcars,,,,

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: guohua

Yes the White Tiger does have an excellent fire works show. Although, the building it's self seems a little poorly constructed. The ceiling collapsed in last time I stayed there but I still had fun. There is a rumor though that a yaren was brought over from the mainland, but stays mostly underground in abandoned parts of the city, so no worries there.

If anyone asks you if you want to see the Black Blood of the Earth. Say no. trust me you really don't want to see that the smell is awful and the tunnels aren't safe from vermin, some grow to large size and can be dangerous.

Also always make sure you pay your monthly dues to the "local business association" the Lords of Death. They run all of china town, at least in san francisco. Some guy named Lopan heads that group and apparently doesn't like being crossed. ..at all.

Anyways I had a good time when I went to china town last. They have this one market. I forget what it's called but I hung out till 6 in the morning and made a killing gambling with the locals, which were festive and cheery, until I started winning too much at the table. Then one of them tried some scam on me involving slicing a bottle in half on a bet. He lost, but we ended up becoming good friends in the end.

I look forward to visiting china town again soon.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: guohua

Hit me up with an IM and I'll call you next time I come through. I have a sweet truck, the girls love it trust me.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Your looking for big trouble with those comments of yours

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Another blue ribbon performance by somebody that I doubt will be voting for a Republican this year!!!

Racist xenophobic attitude sure sounds Republican. I bet she doesn't miss a little Tea Party meeting.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Ha, drunken racist rant...

Whats new?

Tell me why this is news again?

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Quite enjoyed Chinatown on my visit to San Fran back in '05.
Ate in a seemingly very popular Chinese restaurant- where the food was excellent.

I was fortunate to get invited onto a couple of the houseboats in Sausalito too !

That was the level of acceptance that we found wherever we went.

Would have paid extra for the rant experience though !

edit on 26-10-2014 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

OH, I don't know, maybe because her comments could be classified as Hate Speech and she was drinking on the job and even possibly intoxicated.
Now, if this woman had been anyone else of,,,,,, lets say,,,,,, a light shade of gray in the Overly PC, illegal Sanctuary City of San Francisco,,, she would have been arrested, don't you think?

There is no mention in the story of her being arrested for making these comments, no it was her last day on the job, I wonder why?

At the end of the video, the woman and the crowd join in to scream “f**k Chinatown, Go Giants,” as they traveled through a tunnel.
City Sightseeing San Francisco CEO Christian Watts issued a written apology Thursday.
“Comments made by this former employee on her last day of employment are absolutely not a representation of how much we love and support Chinatown, and every other community in San Francisco,” Watts said, adding the company is adding more training processes “to ensure that each tour is up to (their) rigorous standard.”

Link
Or is this Not Hate Speech, when you degrade an entire Culture and Lifestyle?

The video shows the woman, who says she is originally from Los Angeles talking through a loudspeaker to the tourists saying things like, “f**k Chinatown. F**k your little herb gardens. F**k your little seafood f**king markets and your turtles and your frogs. F**k your f**king ginseng. F**k your little hair salons where no one in there knows how to speak English!”

None of these comments are Hate Speech in today's PC world?

“When you come to America you gotta assimilate a little bit, and here in America we don’t eat turtles or frogs, OK? But they gotta bring that here to America, OK? There’s a limit, OK? You gotta assimilate a little bit Chinatown!” she says. “F**k your laundry hanging out the window, f**k your three or four people inside each one of your little SROs!”

Or these? Now if I was to go into South Phoenix, AZ. with a load speaker and a group of people in my charge and made the same comment about the Mexican Families living there, I can Guarantee you, I'd be Arrested has I Should Be.
Now why wasn't she?
Heart of Article
This is why it's NEWS!

edit on 26-10-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: guohua
a reply to: Lysergic

OH, I don't know, maybe because her comments could be classified as Hate Speech and she was drinking on the job and even possibly intoxicated.
Now, if this woman had been anyone else of,,,,,, lets say,,,,,, a light shade of gray in the Overly PC, illegal Sanctuary City of San Francisco,,, she would have been arrested, don't you think?

Who knows, that's speculation.

A drunk person being a jack ass, not that important in the grand scale of things.

I'm sure she already regrets her actions, due to her internet infamy. (maybe not)

She's an idiot, her 15 mins are almost up.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
After I READ the story I found it strange that Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton weren't doing the MSM news circuit? Then I WATCHED the video and now it makes sense why the little traction by them.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I don't know what's more disgusting, the racist rant or the people in this thread being mad because she wasn't being racist against Hispanics.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

Yes sir the check is in the mail. But I did take my 6 demon bag so I should be ok. I kinda feel invincible right now. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

On a serious note though. Chinatown is just like any exotic place you visit. The shopping is fun, the food is good and there is always a ton of great culture to soak up.

But, Chinatown like I mentioned in my previous posts does have a dark underside. For instance, it's not commonly known but there is a lot of human trafficking and slavery. Places can be dangerous if you are alone or stray too far from your group. One particular place that is of concern is the airport. The local crime gangs caught up with this sort of trafficking often stalk unsuspecting women at the terminals especially ones with over seas flights from asia. They are looking for women to sell on the market for a quick buck. The more exotic the better. It's like bucket seats, the price doubles if they find a girl with exotic features like green eyes. They are worth way more. SO pretty girls stay away from the san francisco's international terminal.

Also there is a underground (literally) import export business that trades in rare, strange and illegal stuff that goes back and forth between the mainland and here. Stay away from back alleys if you don't want to get mixed up in this sort of stuff.

But the food is good at the Dragon of the Black Pool. Again ask for Wang Chi or Eddie Lee the host there. You'll get excellent service there.

edit on 27-10-2014 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join