It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWIII, let's start the countdown ...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Listening to Swedish news today, the propaganda war has started.

"Russia, I've lived there a rich country of resources, but ruled by few and everyone poor" ... same arguments used against Sweden, that is wastly "underpopulated".

Sweden is now convinced that Russia has hundreds of small subs around sweden, filled with spetsnak soldiers, that they are looking for. But, that is just a fantasy tale to tell the public.

The reality is this, the US has several warships in the Black Sea, and is preparing to strike Russia in Crimea and Ukraine. Countdown to this, I'll estimate sometime during this winter, given the Swedish propaganda campaign. Sweden is running this propaganda campaign, because Russia has only a "limited" fleet in the Black Sea. And to give further support, they'll have to sail through the strait of Turkey into the Black Sea, which is closed to them. So to get there, they need to send Submarines. The Swedes campaign, is to aid the Americans, by making it difficult (well, relatively) for the Russians to sail their subs out of St. Petersburg. These straits are all narrow, and they need to have subs that can sail shallow waters. The Russians had already planned to send a sub from St. Petersburg, and the swedes are probably trying to scare'em or make it difficult for them to leave.

So, the war has started ... ladies and gentlement.

Now, I wonder what Mr. Putin is going to do ... is he going to play the arrogant fool, who thinks he can win the war be neglect? Or will the Russians replace him, and give up before the war starts? Or will the Russians wake up, and up the game?

I Say, we're at War-Con 3 ... any other bids?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

Where is this info coming from? Sorry I have been sort of concentrating on ISIS as of late.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Well, John Titor did call out nuclear war from the Russians...

link   
I don't think we're there, yet. This is more Chess pieces being moved around.

link   
My main question is: why?

What is in it for the U.S. to attack Russia?

We seem to be sitting pretty well right now. Why would we attack?

I'm not saying it couldn't happen, I'm just searching for answers.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

After hearing about human flesh being served with onions and the fact that plants know when you're eating them and on top of all that we now have Dogs and Cats living in sin...

Let the missiles fly, oh, wait, not until one more episode [Maybe two] of TWD. *I gotta know if they find the girl.

Then fire away.

edit on 23-10-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

But i kinda want to see stars wars

eat plankton man

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Yes, where are you getting this info?
If this should turn out to be true, it would be huge!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

you summed up the way I feel too! Too much going on and not sure how much more I can BEAR!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Why would they attack a country that is full of Bears on Unicycles anyway?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
I don't think we're there, yet. This is more Chess pieces being moved around.

Well, the war is actually on ... it's going to happen. As it looks now, the US/Britain is going to grill the Russians in Ukrain/Crimea ... that's a given. If the swedes are starting a sub-hunt, it's a serious game.

Question is, what's the Russian move ... playing the old "wait" move, is a losing game now.

I still say, we're already there. Currently looks like the Russians have only two options, give up or fight.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The US has two ships in the Black Sea. The location where the Swedes are sub hunting is nowhere near where Russians subs would be sailing to head south. On top of that the West has the Russians economy in its grip and would not bother with an armed conflict when it can just slowly squeeze the Russians. So you are going to have one very long countdown.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Russia would use small tactical nukes against the US ships if really needed. Crimea is now part of Russia and an attack on it would mean an attack on Russia. US isn`t that stupid to attack Russia directly at this time.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

That's right.

Russia annexed part of a sovereign nation fair and square.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Why Start a War you are already winning?

Although I would imagine the other side starting it eventually,
once it's weakened even more.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a Russian spy plane was chased away from Estonia air space, then headed for Sweden I wonder if it is trying to help get that Russian sub out of Sweden, before they force it to surface? the sub proberly needs an eye in the sky

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
The US has two ships in the Black Sea. The location where the Swedes are sub hunting is nowhere near where Russians subs would be sailing to head south.

Normally, no ... unless it's wants to stay undetected by listeners (another spy sub), then maybe it ould use the area to hide in.

but do you really think there are hundreds of "invasion" subs, on the Swedish shores?

Of course, it "could" have been a sub in distress, or a private mini-sub or anything for that matter. But that isn't the way it's been bombed by the news outlets. In the news outlets, it's people coming in the Studio talking about how they know Russia and how bad a society it is. And that "this is a Russian sub", kind of scenario. And the only "sub" that was scheduled to leave St. Petersburg, is there new "stealth" sub, that was headed towards the black sea, to spy on the US warship. And, that's the *only* explanation, that would make any sense at all ...

And the constant "propaganda" news ... that's a "serious" game move. :-)

edit on 23/10/2014 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn
Well, the war is actually on ... it's going to happen.

Ever since I have been on ATS people have been predicting WW3. It's all a bit tedious and repetitive.

It is not going to happen.

Sweden are miffed because a submarine - which they believe was Russian - was poncing about where it should not have been. It gives the Swedes the opportunity to show off their fancy-looking navy and bark a bit. It also apparently gives some people the opportunity to predict WW3.

Regards

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Or the Crimean people didn`t recognize it`s illegal new government and decided democratically to separate themselves from it...it`s however you want to see it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join