It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWIII, let's start the countdown ...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnightLight
a reply to: bjarneorn

Why Start a War you are already winning?

Although I would imagine the other side starting it eventually,
once it's weakened even more.

I doubt Putin will start anything, he'll let Russia wither away instead ... but Russia will be filled with enormous civil unrest, and wars like the one Ukraine. And that's not so far away ... and what will the Russians do then?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
The US has two ships in the Black Sea. The location where the Swedes are sub hunting is nowhere near where Russians subs would be sailing to head south. On top of that the West has the Russians economy in its grip and would not bother with an armed conflict when it can just slowly squeeze the Russians. So you are going to have one very long countdown.

Im not that well informed but isnt the subhunt bad enough on its own?

Its sounds quite severe even if nothing is found? At least it does to me

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Yes...

I'm sure you believe it all went down exactly like that.

Enjoy.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Russia does stand to gain a lot as part of BRICS. A conflict at this point could make things harder for Russia/BRICS. Maybe that's what someone wants.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoNameNeeded

Its sounds quite severe even if nothing is found? At least it does to me.

The subhunting on it's own, is a very "serious" game ... it's more or less, a declaration of war.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

It`s not a question of believe if there was a Western backed coup in the Ukraine and also not that parts of the Ukraine in majority wouldn`t recognize them as a legal government.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

The US has two ships in the Black Sea. The location where the Swedes are sub hunting is nowhere near where Russians subs would be sailing to head south. On top of that the West has the Russians economy in its grip and would not bother with an armed conflict when it can just slowly squeeze the Russians. So you are going to have one very long countdown.

Not if you consider how often it happens. No. Even a sub is found it just an embarresment to that subs nation. Certainly not the first time for the Russians.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Not if you consider how often it happens. No. Even a sub is found it just an embarresment to that subs nation. Certainly not the first time for the Russians.

Well, chasing it away is one thing ... this isn't what this is about. It's beyond that now.

edit on 23/10/2014 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

So, the war has started ... ladies and gentlement.

yea, but it hasn't

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
whole lot of speculation and opinion spewed as fact in this thread without source.

so lets not start the countdown to WWIII

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Dude, battle of five armies?! C'mon, better not hit the fan before I get to see that.

I remember when the first one came out in 2012 I told my wife "if the world ends before I get to see the hobbit I'm gonna kill myself."

a reply to: SLAYER69

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I will add my request to the others who posted the same question that you ignored -

Can you link us to your source.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: bjarneorn
Well, the war is actually on ... it's going to happen.

Ever since I have been on ATS people have been predicting WW3. It's all a bit tedious and repetitive.

It is not going to happen.

Sweden are miffed because a submarine - which they believe was Russian - was poncing about where it should not have been. It gives the Swedes the opportunity to show off their fancy-looking navy and bark a bit. It also apparently gives some people the opportunity to predict WW3.

Regards

Albert Pike says the war is definitely going to happen, and it's going to be between Russia/ Iran/ Syria/ and possibly China vs. NATO. The war of Gog/Magog from the bible, the first gog/ Magog war, that is. The second comes at the end of the millennial kingdom.

It is to be a global war fought to the point of complete economic, military and spiritual exhaustion....paving the way for the acceptance of the true doctrine of Lucifer to be accepted by the dejected survivors.

Write this in stone....you might as well. May not happen soon....Africa must unite and become the "king of the South" first, on the NATO side. That explains the U.S. AFRICOM Command developing faster and faster.

It will all come to pass.....

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

I will add my request to the others who posted the same question that you ignored -

Can you link us to your source.

Of course, it's been on the TV news, and expressen has been writing about it continuously ... but, even if you don't understand the "contents" as it's in foreign language, you'll get the headlines.

www.expressen.se...

www.expressen.se...

www.expressen.se...

Here is a blog spot, that takes a collection of it ...

gustafskulason.blog.is...

gustafskulason.blog.is...

Here you can see a collection of posts, in the swedish media ..

www.expressen.se...

And here, you can see the Russian troller, that is supposed to be a "Russian floating U-Boat hangar"

www.expressen.se...

And here, you have the "extert" claiming it's most likely a Spetsnatz invasion sub ...

www.expressen.se...

And the comment on how "bad" Russians were, was in a TV studio discussion ... so that's not possible to post here.

In one of the above posts, they also claim there are warships from Holland, that are in the area to mobilize on the Russians.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   

more:
Russia accuses Sweden of escalating tension in Baltic Sea

Konashenkov said Russian military officials were anticipating “the culmination of the exciting operation” accompanied by “never-ceasing speculations by the Swedish over detecting a ‘Russian submarine’ in the region of the Stockholm archipelago.”

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Why on earth is American going to just suddenly randomly attack Russia?

Utterly bonkers.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Why on earth is American going to just suddenly randomly attack Russia?

Utterly bonkers.

America is not going to randomly attack Russia. For some reason people have gotten that conspiracy stuck in their head.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Thank you for explaining as it was a sincere question!

I agree that this is most likely some muscle flexing of sweden to show they still count too, no?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I agree that this is most likely some muscle flexing of sweden to show they still count too, no?

My guess is, the people in Scandinavia need to be warmed up for more defense spending to be justified.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I agree that this is most likely some muscle flexing of Sweden to show they still count too, no?

i think its more along the lines of Russia violating Swedish territorial waters and being caught. The swedes already stated they monitored a distress signal on russian channels.

I hope Sweden finds it and boards the vessel / sinks it. you dont send a russian sub into Swedish territorial waters and then blame Sweden for its reaction. The Russian BS about it being a sub from anohter NATO nation was also debunked as the sub and nation in question provided evidence its sub was in port in another country at the time.

Blaming anyone and everyone else for their own stupidity seems to be becoming more and more popular in russia, just as it was under the USSR.
edit on 24-10-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join