It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Canada how do you like those Terrorist attacks? GET used to them

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: hansonlife

I agree with you about the Csis and the CAF there is no way they are like their us counter parts. Our Air force is only a small fraction of what the american air force is, our navy is a sham as well. we have four subs and they are all in dry dock last I heard and none of them have seen action as our government had a blonde moment when they purchased them from the brits and didnt realise how much work it would take to get them field ready.

CSIS and CSec are nothing like the Cia when do you ever hear anything about CSEC or CSIS??

That means one of two things... They are either no where near the CIA level or they a lot better at their job then the Cia because you never hear anything about them.

I personally think they are better at their job and don't F'up as much as the CIA. They just recently had a brand new multi-billion dollar facility built for CSEC and CSIS.

Just because we are part of the Five Eyes does not make our spy agency equal to the CIA.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: luciddream

As a Canadian Citizen, i want Canadian Government and Harper to grow a pair and pull out of middle east.. our soldiers are just there so they can get hit by "friendly fires" and die for some profits driven government.

Roger that.

Didn't the Canadian government just announce stepped up assistance to the war on ISIS? Something like fighter jets and helicopters to pound another Middle East nation on behalf of the USA?

How long did they figure they could go kicking hornets nests in the Middle East without getting stung at home?

Blowback threatens the countries it occurs in because of western governments foreign policy. The people are more at risk because of that policy, not less because of some fabricated "War on Terror".

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ExSmokerYes

Considering the horrid timing of this thread with today's events in Ottawa, and the overall tone of the post I'm just going to say it:

Holy crap, I finally found the mythical Rude Canadian. Hot damn o.O Aw crap, I DO have to eat a hat or pair of shorts now

Awful timing bro, just the worst possible timing to rip on your country.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

You have no proof of your rhetoric nor do you have any idea WHY this shooting occurred. How can you actually support the OP and claim you have any idea whats happening in Canada right now? How about we get facts and support our ally canada before we start the conspiracy theories.

Its ISIS yup ISIS hit canada. shouldn't have bombed isis... told you blah blah middle east

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ExSmokerYes
I'll make this real short and sweet,

In the past 5 years, Harper and Baird have completely emulated US foreign policy.

Good.

We gave 90 million dollars to ISIS to oust Assad (err I mean syrian rebels). We supplied troops and equipment wherever US wants us to.

Good.

We became more vocal and PRO Israel than even United States. That shameful little ever expanding country with its illegal settlements.

Good.

We are more Anti Russia today than EVER IN HISTORY.

Good.

We have copied every sleazy part of American foreign policy, Sabotage, Lies, Financing Revolutions we approve of, and full out war combat.

Good.

CSIS is now CIA
Canadian army is now US army.
RCMP is soon to be militarized US police.

Good.

Sounds like Canada is finally becoming a meaningful contributor to the righteous cause in the international community. This is worth celebrating.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

…told you blah blah middle east…

Told you? Don't you really mean, blah blah-- just pissed about some other conversation we had on another thread so now your stalking my input on ATS regardless of what I say? Be careful not to give that impression to much.

Bookmarked

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ExSmokerYes

Get used to it Canada because you LOVE HOW USA DOES THINGS.

I shall respond to your OP with a quote from the show that my avatar belongs to.

"You know nothing Jon Snow."

jacygirl

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: UFO1414
Keep the thread so the members know what a insensitive prick the OP is.

Keep this post up so members can see what kind of rudeness is condoned by ATS.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

no, i'm not upset about anything you say. I see you all over ATS. I'm tired of the leeches who use any opportunity to spew rhetoric. This is about a man getting shot in cold blood and the OP rants less than 24 hours with his I told you so nonsense with zero evidence about what occurred.

edit on 23-10-2014 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

I'd watch out if I were you...

He's got it 'bookmarked'

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

I'm quaking in my fashionable yet rugged boots.

I'm glad he's not targeting me!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Lol, you guys crack me up. I book marked it because whats his name is trolling my content since our first engagement.

"leeches spewing rhetoric" - good debating skills.

Turns out he was wrong anyway…

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 23-10-2014 by intrptr because: link

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join