It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Canada how do you like those Terrorist attacks? GET used to them

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I'll make this real short and sweet,

In the past 5 years, Harper and Baird have completely emulated US foreign policy.

We gave 90 million dollars to ISIS to oust Assad (err I mean syrian rebels). We supplied troops and equipment wherever US wants us to.

We became more vocal and PRO Israel than even United States. That shameful little ever expanding country with its illegal settlements.

We are more Anti Russia today than EVER IN HISTORY.

We have copied every sleazy part of American foreign policy, Sabotage, Lies, Financing Revolutions we approve of, and full out war combat.

CSIS is now CIA
Canadian army is now US army.
RCMP is soon to be militarized US police.

I don't support terrorism, but this is called blow back. Get used to it Canada because you LOVE HOW USA DOES THINGS.

CANADA CANADA CANADA
(emulating like when mindless Americans chant USA USA)
edit on 22-10-2014 by ExSmokerYes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Oh lord. I saw this coming from a mile away.

Next you're gonna tell me that Canada needs stricker gun laws....

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
vindication is not a good alternative to sycophancy. there are families in canada just like in america. you should remember that and switch out your ginormous brush for a finer one.
edit on 22-10-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMainEvent

What in God's name made you think I am anti gun ownership.

I am anti US government telling Canada how high to jump. I am anti US patsies in Canadian government.

+30 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
This has got to be one of the most ignorant threads I have seen on ATS. For one, you have no idea yet if this is related to terrorism or not. For two, you seem to be "happy" at the thought that there may have been a terror attack...honestly, in my mind, that makes you no better than a terrorist.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
vindication is not a good alternative to sycophancy. there are families in canada just like in america. you should remember that and switch out your ginormous brush for a finer one.

You know what pal

I am sick and tired of that sick and tired US excuse.

I see this being told in US all the time.

Think of the family, think of the victims, lets cry for the victims, LETS NOT CHANGE ANYTHING ABOUT OUR GOVERNMENT

lets just sit in circle and cry for the victims

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

read the post above

it is called critical thinking, not emotional thinking, Americans are experts at emotional thinking, which is mental dope

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Your thread is insensitive to say the least in terms of your timing in posting your opinion.
edit on 22-10-2014 by ProleUK because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-10-2014 by ProleUK because: Tablet

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ExSmokerYes

originally posted by: TzarChasm

You know what pal

I am sick and tired of that sick and tired US excuse.

I see this being told in US all the time.

Think of the family, think of the victims, lets cry for the victims, LETS NOT CHANGE ANYTHING ABOUT OUR GOVERNMENT

lets just sit in circle and cry for the victims

im sick and tired of people generalizing one groups behavior by assuming it sets the standard for the entire nation.

i never said anything about not changing the government, i said respect those who have lost family and friends in the attack. your vindictive approach is not really a stable basis for improving canada's defenses. in fact, you come across as just plain rude.
edit on 22-10-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ExSmokerYes
Its not a Canada thing its a Harper thing, the little weasle is taking us down a road to ruin and embarrasment for most Canadians.
Voting time approaches..think about it this time people.

edit on 22-10-2014 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Way to read the room man!!

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Somebody is getting their exercise jumping to conclusions.

It sounds like you are enjoying the death of innocent people.

So you can say "I told you so".

Kinda lame and seems unworthy of a thread.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

Way to read the room man!!

A bill for a wet keyboard is on the way...

link   

I'll make this real short and sweet,

In the past 5 years, Harper and Baird have completely emulated US foreign policy.

We gave 90 million dollars to ISIS to oust Assad (err I mean syrian rebels). We supplied troops and equipment wherever US wants us to.

We became more vocal and PRO Israel than even United States. That shameful little ever expanding country with its illegal settlements.

We are more Anti Russia today than EVER IN HISTORY.

We have copied every sleazy part of American foreign policy, Sabotage, Lies, Financing Revolutions we approve of, and full out war combat.

CSIS is now CIA
Canadian army is now US army.
RCMP is soon to be militarized US police.

I don't support terrorism, but this is called blow back. Get used to it Canada because you LOVE HOW USA DOES THINGS.

CANADA CANADA CANADA

You post was written in such bad taste and highly disrespectful to our fellow Canadian members at this moment in time.

You should be ashamed of yourself...

Thats all I have to say.

Rodinus

link   

CANADA CANADA CANADA

You have it all wrong. A chant goes like this.
U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

So a Canadian chant would be some what similar.
CAN-A-DA! CAN-A-DA! CAN-A-DA!

I think I've actually heard that at hockey games before.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Why is this not in the rant section?

This is what they call an epic fail.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
A few things.

One: Muslim Extremism is going to every part of the globe, whether your country has boots/drones in the area or not. This isn't an issue of "blowback" so much as it's about a modern day "crusade" against everything not Sunni/Shiite/muslimflavoroftheweek. Something Christianity grew out of after the end of the dark ages. (some would argue against that, not here to fight that point)

Two: Pro Israel? I'm sorry is something wrong with supporting the ONE country in the middle east that isn't an islamist caliphate? Yeah, Israel isn't exactly a good guy either, but they're a hell of a lot better than their neighbors. We need a friend down there, and Israel was probably the best choice, even if you disagree.

Three: More anti-Russia than ever in history? Canada was part of the cold war too, y'know.

Four: I can already tell you're pretty staunchly anti-american in your ranting. But not all of us Americans are brainless idiots. And your last sentence, really, was rather offending. There is a BIG difference between patriotism and blind faith. Unless of course you think it's taboo and stupid to be even patriotic now?

edit on 22-10-2014 by ScientificRailgun because: i can't grammar

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Haven't heard of any terrorist attacks in Canada, did I miss something? What does the title of your thread have to do with your post? I see where your going with it, but you made zero connections. Can I have my time I just wasted back?

Edit: Nevermind I read the story. Prayers for the victims family!
edit on 22-10-2014 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I'm disappointed in this thread, I'm Live in Ottawa and things are still on lock, all Military buildings and Gov buildings are on lock. Downtown core is also on lock JTF2 ( Special Forces) are on scene.

(post by TechniXcality removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join