It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor Suggests That Marijuana Can Protect You From Ebola :)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2010apprentice
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery,
None but ourselves can free our minds.
Have no fear for ebola,
'Cause none of them can stop the time.

edit on 551031Sun, 19 Oct 2014 09:55:18 -0500201418pAmerica/Chicago2014-10-19T09:55:18-05:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Oct 19 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Shana91aus

Glad you liked it!
lol
And also... thanks for the embedding lesson.
much appreciated

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

I don't believe it, my daughter is always sick.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Been doing some reading after seeing your thread. It really does appear THC has been making the news regarding new discoveries lately. Here's an article from this past July re tumor growth reduction study which was done in '09:
www.medicalnewstoday.com...

The researchers found that administering THC to mice with human tumors initiated autophagy and caused the growth of the tumors to decrease. Two human patients with highly aggressive brain tumors who received intracranial administration of THC also showed similar signs of autophagy, upon analysis.

along with...
www.whydontyoutrythis.com...

(post by andy06shake removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepolish1
Gotta star and flag you just for GP. Plus, I'm gonna go back and read the links later.

IMHO, it should be legalized, it would free up space in the prison system for the murders, rapeists, and molesters.

And politicians.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I''ve heard marijuana would cure hemorrhoids if they rectally insert it but now Ebola? that's interesting dope heads better stock up.
edit on 19-10-2014 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

link   
What a turd of a topic. While you are getting toasted I will be spending my money on beans and rice.

link   
double post

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Todays way to get flags I guess mention pot.
Sadly delusional IMO.

This guy left his job to make money off selling pot and telling people it cures everything, sadly people will believe that this substance can do anything at this point.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

LOL I noticed that too,

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Reminder~~~

ATS does not allow any posts that mention personal drug use....You are responsible for your own posts.

Do NOT reply to this post.

(post by MarioOnTheFly removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepolish1
Gotta star and flag you just for GP. Plus, I'm gonna go back and read the links later.

IMHO, it should be legalized, it would free up space in the prison system for the murders, rapeists, and molesters.

Yeah, and don't forget the most spaces would be needed by the bent politicians, bankers and advisors.

Not sure there's enough prison spaces for all of those corrupt gits, even if they did free the harmless pot heads.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I heard it's the main ingredient that makes the flux capacitor work.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

Todays way to get flags I guess mention pot.
Sadly delusional IMO.

This guy left his job to make money off selling pot and telling people it cures everything, sadly people will Believe that this substance can do anything at this point.

It's not a mater of belief really, I don't know about ebola, but there are plethora of studies that suggest it is the most beneficial plant to humanity.

originally posted by: FerronMelwick
What a turd of a topic. While you are getting toasted I will be spending my money on beans and rice.

Good for you, but what does ''beans and rice'' have to do with the topic?

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
George Soros is really working O/T trying to get pot legalized, and what better reason to legalize than to start an Ebola outbreak and suggest a pre-conceived study done ahead of time that says pot is great for stopping the most deadly disease on the planet.
P/R/S

Well well Soros is connected to funding of both the legalization of pot, and the bioweapons lab where the Ebola outbreak first occurred. Imagine that.

birdflu666.wordpress.com...

www.theeventchronicle.com...
edit on 19-10-2014 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr1Akula

It refers to having food supply in case everybody is quarantined and cannot leave their homes an/or the food ply may become tainted or untrustworthy and/or people become afraid to have contact with the public.

October surprise anybody?

edit on 19-10-2014 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
George Soros is really working O/T trying to get pot legalized, and what better reason to legalize than to start an Ebola outbreak and suggest a pre-conceived study done ahead of time that says pot is great for stopping the most deadly disease on the planet.
P/R/S

Well well Soros is connected to funding of both the legalization of pot, and the bioweapons lab where the Ebola outbreak first occurred. Imagine that.

birdflu666.wordpress.com...

www.theeventchronicle.com...

a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

In fact Cannabis was Legal worldwide until the big pharma industries (and other kind of industries) realized how beneficial it is to mankind and how harmful it would be to their business!
If Cannabis is legalized worldwide, Pharmaceutical industries will take a big hit because they can't patent a plant!
and according to this article
''George Soros Increases His Stake in Teva Pharmaceutical to Its Highest Level in Three Years''
(jewishbusinessnews.com...)
.......... he is shooting himself in the foot.
He invests everywhere, If his intentions where what you say they are, he wouldn't spent only $80million to get medical cannabis legalized in the US (probably to do some investments in the medical marijuana business), while at the same time he has invested a billion in Pharmaceutical Co.

So the only thing I want to ask you is what he will gain form all this?

edit on SunSun, 19 Oct 2014 17:37:31 -05001PMkuSundaypm by Dr1Akula because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join