It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor Suggests That Marijuana Can Protect You From Ebola :)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Freenrgy2

There is no sound reason for hemp to be outlawed, and the excuses given about it looking to much like Marijuana are laughable. Yet, it is still illegal to grow in many states.

That's like what "they" are doing now regarding tobacco cigarettes and the e-cig/vapor cig. They won't even allow it on the property of some businesses because it "looks too much like" a real cigarette. Pfffttt!!!!

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
its all about apoptosis. The CBD receptors trigger a renew of apoptosis which is the trigger that causes cells to suicide.

When a virus corrupts a cell that has been immunized by apoptosis the cell will deconstruct before the virus can replicate. Among other thing it can trigger immuno responces that will starve the viruses of reproduction. Through the method of apoptosis the viruses lose the ability to reproduce and thus become controlled until nullified.

It is a very effective way of treating microbiral infection.

edit on 20-10-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
If the good doc is correct then the virus does not have a chance in hell of spreading very far in the u.s.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr1Akula

Hi there,

you should tell Monsanto that they can't patent a plant. I think they don't know it yet...

Peace out.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
If you think pot can protect you from Ebola, I have some nice real estate in Liberia to sell you.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Yes I still love my Northern lights x skunk. But they dont do that in Africa . Yes maybe theres a fables Nigerian strand. But they Chew Khat not smoke weed. Get real people its not the land of milk and money over there
edit on 21-10-2014 by Speckle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Speckle

It must have something "they" want.. I'm thinking either diamonds; gold or both or another "Stargate" like the one in Iraq that took 10 years of a bull snip war and $$$ to cover... The Iraq War had the Stargate; Afghanistan went from 7% in 2001 of the World's heroin production to 82% the last time I checked, How do You skew those #s? I'd also opine that the same guys "They/Them" are making the $$$ in this one like the last few? Where do You think that heroin and proceeds are going? Fighting the ZigZagMan is also a "No Win"

WAKIE WAKIE

Maybe it is G.O.D. (Gold Oil Diamonds)? Witnesses are easier to deal with if they are dead. There are probably confirmed reports that if the crap were to ever hit the fan, Liberia would be the place to be, go in now and clean it out, then move in.... Think of the current Liberians as the Native Americans prior to 'westward expansion' (I won't lie to You by typing when 'Columbus "discovered" America...' as America wasn't lost... akin to folks who say/type/utter ..." I breed fancy dogs'' like there is a shortage of dogs and they are doing a great deed....

After My 'head start' I went to fill up the VW™ TDI and although the prices have fallen, it smelled 'weird' 'sour'...

namaste

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
As far as MJ having a prophylactic effect towards virus... maybe... but I do know that if used medicinally, you certainly will be less likely to care about contracting ebola...

Though vit C has some good science behind the claims made about it vs. ebola...

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
this isent exacaly pot curing ebola but CBD dose have some good uses and is only found in pot there are strains that make alot of this and dosent give the high effect

theres over 400 of compunds in pot and only a handfull that have any cognitive effect all the rest are mostaly unkown but even if only 1 proves to be a powerful medicen the secdual 1 status dosent hold water im all for full legalization

to eatch his own if the substance is in the from a plant

iv seen it well not cure but fix terrets

family member had insanly bad terrets was non functional a theif and used lots of other drugs

one day smoked pot now he makes 60 grand a year working and is fully functional

witnessed it myself was haveing a episode took 1 hit it stoped i was amazed

always belived it was all bs potheads saying it helps them after i saw that i realized

n i use to smoke havent touched it in 10 years to this day and still dont care for it

but it is a medication and should be treated at the least as medication not a felony

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Cannabis is probably literally the most useful substance in the entire world, in terms of number of applications...and it's illegal...how humorously sad...
edit on 21-10-2014 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

The full article referenced in the article quoted by the OP makes sense.

It is not just a pipe dream it is serious medical business.

The fact that the novel use is patented is interesting.

3) Cannabinoid derivatives US patent 20070179135 A1

4) Treatment of HIV and diseases of immune dysregulation US 20080108647 A1

The Ebola virus also attacks the adhesions between cells caused by the immune Killer cells to release of VEGF (Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor) which result in the destruction of the Tight Junction between cells and causes a fluid leakage between cells until bleeding occurs. The inhibition of VEGF by cannabinoids prevent the cellular junctions from haemorrhage.

While several other solutions have been found to kill and remove the virus by cutting off its' glycoprotean shield cannabinoids are the only drugs that actually stop the bleeding.

Here is the link to the full article that has several eye opening medical facts.CBD Protective Against Ebola Virus

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

The treatment may require the ingestion of concentrated CBD oil if one has full blown symptoms.
You would not get a high from it. Preventative measures have not been studied but your point may be correct.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

A man named Nana Kwame from Ghana said people in the Western World are being lied to:

“People in the Western World need to know what’s happening here in West Africa. THEY ARE LYING!!!…. The Red Cross has brought a disease to 4 specific countries for 4 specific reasons and it is only contracted by those who receive treatments and injections from the Red Cross. That is why Liberians and Nigerians have begun kicking the Red Cross out of their countries and reporting in the news the truth.”

projectcamelotportal.com...

Read much more on this interesting article here:
www.collective-evolution.com...

With all the trolls around I have yet to see credible refutation anywhere that Libya and Nigeria have taken steps to sideline the actions the western world is taking there. The U.S. corporations making big money there are probably applauding the actions of Nigeria and Libya.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Speckle
Yes I still love my Northern lights x skunk. But they dont do that in Africa . Yes maybe theres a fables Nigerian strand. But they Chew Khat not smoke weed. Get real people its not the land of milk and money over there

That is an interesting fact I did not know. The preventative qualities may be real. But not for those who have to take a drug test from a company owned by politicians like the Governor of Florida.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CallYourBluff
I heard it's the main ingredient that makes the flux capacitor work.

Flux capacitors use a continuous long hemp fiber insulating layer between the positive and negative foils. It is is wrapped in a nearly indestructible hemp fiber and resin shell. Royalties have to be paid on a 1932 Ford patent.

But seriously read the full article. It is good science.

CBD Protective Against Ebola

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: mortex

It is real.
I see you have an inquiring mind.
Please read the article.
The medical science is real.
The blood is real.
The payola politicians are real.
CBD Protective Against Ebola

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Freenrgy2

If you are looking for high concentrations of CBD, then you need HEMP, not Marijuana.

You are correct about hemp being high in CBD.
The distinction in varieties between the two is mostly about the plant putting its' energy into height instead of bud.
Some varieties of Cannabis are short and produce thick resinous buds high in CBD and low in THC.

Expert pollinating can produce whatever ratio of CBDs you are looking for. This is good for controlled greenhouse production.

The proper breeding of varieties to get the best mix of resins, fibers and cannabinols requires access to the entire range of the Cannabis family.
What Are High CBD Strains

Worth clicking just to see the bud.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Enjoy!

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: rebelv

I got the link about the tobacco base vaccine. It is a GMO tobacco plant that produces the Zmapp antibodies started in a mouse and transferred to the tobacco plant. So the natural tobacco plant would not be useful without the patented modification.
Expeimental Ebola Serum Grown In Tobacco Leaves

Your other question about military use has mixed results depending on which platoon, unit and location you were or are at. Some vets are shocked that you would ask and say no. Others from the Vietnam era say not only yes but with the night vision improvements it was an effective tool.
The film "hemp For Victory" is an expired U.S. government copyright made available for public distribution.
It deals with the real military uses of hemp which would take pages to list.

So it seems the Governor of Florida and his private prison and drug testing stocks not only does not care if you die from disease and are put in jail for illegal creativity and Cheetos(tm) consumption he is undermining the United States Marine Corps.
Because it includes a cadre of personally profiting individuals it is a bona-fide conspiracy in a court of law.
And it is treason punishable by death.
edit on 22-10-2014 by freeenergymobile because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-10-2014 by freeenergymobile because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join