It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Michael Brown Evidence Reported by NY Times

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Police Officer in Ferguson is

I haven't read the article. Just heard about this on Fox 2 news in St. Louis.

Edit two important blurbs from the NY Times article.

The forensics tests showed Mr. Brown’s blood on the gun, as well as on the interior door panel and on Officer Wilson’s uniform. Officer Wilson told the authorities that Mr. Brown had punched and scratched him repeatedly, leaving swelling on his face and cuts on his neck.

The officials said that while the federal investigation was continuing, the evidence so far did not support civil rights charges against Officer Wilson. To press charges, the Justice Department would need to clear a high bar, proving that Officer Wilson willfully violated Mr. Brown’s civil rights when he shot him.

edit on 17-10-2014 by feldercarb because: edit added important information

(post by FirePiston removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

link   

link   
a reply to: feldercarb

This won't even register in their minds.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace

This won't even register in their minds.

Not at all.... I would not be surprised if they said *No way! They took Brown's blood and planted it at the scene.* He was a good kid!
Fire
edit on 17-10-2014 by FirePiston because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Just the fact that he put 4 rounds (intentionally or not) into his arm first before the 2 head shots should show that this thug had some warning. *if this wont stop you, goodnight mf*
Fire
edit on 17-10-2014 by FirePiston because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Yeah because the theft of a blunt is totally worth a death. Maybe he wouldn't be stealing dirt cheap things or being aggressive if he wasn't part of an oppressed demonized underclass.

One black kid steals something that costs a dollar or two and there's instant police response followed by a dead black kid. Wall street businessman destroys thousands of middle class families and he is applauded and protected and well paid.

All the evidence in the world doesn't change the root cause of the anger of the black community. They're tired of being oppressed after fighting for equality for some 200 years.
edit on 17-10-2014 by tavi45 because: auto correct mistake

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArmyOfNobunaga
a reply to: FirePiston

I agree .... facts will not stop rioting of unemployed folks on welfare.

Dude. I am an unemployed folk on welfare. What makes me any different than you if I wanted to stand up for what I believe in?

And before you so eagerly jump the gun, like you already did. I did not mention rioting. And you know what? It does not matter what part of the world you live in or what people live there; if a community feels wronged by a certain store or retailer, they will do ANYTHING to push them out.

Get your facts straight before pushing your bull#.

(post by FirePiston removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

Maybe if the Normandy school system was better then the violence would not have occurred either.

That's Why We Need More School Choice

After Troubles in Normandy

Michael Brown graduated from Normandy High School. Give back the schools to the teachers and the parents who want their children to learn.

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Hold up there. The police didn't stop him over him stealing anything. He was simply told to get out of the street.
No one decided to kill him for stealing.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Maybe the school would be better if our nation wasn't so full of inequality and racism? The fact that the guy before you like many millions of Americans called him an animal or a beast proves my point. Humans develop based on their environment. There is no evil human just misguided or broken humans.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

Oh he was harassed for walking in the street and then shot. That's much better.
edit on 17-10-2014 by tavi45 because: auto correct mistake

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

And if you gave the school system back to the teachers and the parents who want their children to learn, then maybe there would be less inequality and racism. Note in the story about Naomi Goodloe she gets punched at Normandy Middle School while being welcomed with open arms at Saeger Middle School in St Charles. Funny Naomi is black and the kids in Normandy Middle School are at least mostly black while the kids welcoming Naomi back to Saeger are white.
edit on 17-10-2014 by feldercarb because: added ny

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Well shocking.

I guess those protesting will read the op and disperse.

Is this an ok post?

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
How it happened will never matter to some people. He will always be saint Michael of swisher sweets.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: FirePiston
Just the fact that he put 4 rounds (intentionally or not) into his arm first before the 2 head shots should show that this thug had some warning. *if this wont stop you, goodnight mf*
Fire

if you are thinking of a career change LE would suit you well.......this whole story stinks to high heaven ,there is no proof that brown charged the cop the only thing we do know for sure is that brown was shot repeatedly and the town he lived in had a subsequent meltdown.....

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
You guys all miss the point. This really had nothing to do with Michael Brown. It's about the never ending cycle of oppression of black people. It's no wonder the white people are nicer. They aren't raised amid poverty and violence.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Bombshells !!!

If this is verified and no indictment comes........

The Hell fires of Satan will prevail.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join