It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Michael Brown Evidence Reported by NY Times

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FirePiston

originally posted by: tavi45
Yeah because the theft of a blunt is totally worth a death. Maybe he wouldn't be stealing dirt cheap things or being aggressive if he wasn't part of an oppressed demonized underclass.

One black kid steals something that costs a dollar or two and there's instant police response followed by a dead black kid. Wall street businessman destroys thousands of middle class families and he is applauded and protected and all paid.

All the evidence in the world doesn't change the root cause of the anger of the black community. They're tired of being oppressed after fighting for equality for some 200 years.

He attacked a cop! In his car! Slammed the door shut on him! What are you supposed to do when a beast animal that has 3x the strength of you decides to do that? Witnesses colaberate that he was even warned. He killed his own self.
Fire

No he didn't kill himself the cop killed him while he was surrendering. By all rights this cop should be held on at least manslaughter charges. But seeing how you are calling the kid an animal his murder is already justified in your mind.

link   
Shooting someone when they are running away is MURDER. You cannot mount a legal defense for shooting someone
in the BACK. That's what witnesses saw, that's why its murder, and because of a double standard, he's free.

He executed Michael Brown, at least according to these 5 witnesses.

5 eyewitness accounts

Johnson said that Wilson got out of his car and began to shoot at Brown while Brown was running away. Brown then stopped, put his hands in the air, turned around and pleaded with the officer to stop shooting, since he didn’t have a gun. Johnson said that Wilson continued to fire several more shots before Brown’s body fell to the ground.

link   

You guys all miss the point. This really had nothing to do with Michael Brown. It's about the never ending cycle of oppression of black people. It's no wonder the white people are nicer. They aren't raised amid poverty and violence.

The point is to blame the white man and never take responsibility for your own actions.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

Yes kill evil Whitey.... excellent point.

Obviously when a thug Is killed its whities fault.

I was on the fence on this one... I almost went to st Louis to protest and witness it. I'm glad I didn't.
edit on 17-10-2014 by ArmyOfNobunaga because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2014 by ArmyOfNobunaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Are you guys reading the same article I am? The one linked in the OP?

Because the one I read talks about forensic evidence that has shown that the officer shot the UNARMED kid that he pulled through the patrol car's window, and then, when the kid managed to pull away and ran away trying to save his life, was shot additional multiple times at a distance of 25 feet or so?

That article?

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: nrd101

Okay, where are the forensic that back up Michael Brown being shot in the back. Also, what about the witness who said that Officer Wilson only fired after Michael Brown had turned back towards Officer Wilson. If the physical evidence does not match up with the eyewitness testimony which is more infallible?

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Brown shot himself first while trying to get Wilson's gun.

That should set the record straight.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Brown shot himself first while trying to get Wilson's gun.

That should set the record straight.

Didn't see that evidence in the article.

Are you reading another Alternate Universe article Xuenchen?

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Yeah because the theft of a blunt is totally worth a death. Maybe he wouldn't be stealing dirt cheap things or being aggressive if he wasn't part of an oppressed demonized underclass.

One black kid steals something that costs a dollar or two and there's instant police response followed by a dead black kid. Wall street businessman destroys thousands of middle class families and he is applauded and protected and well paid.

All the evidence in the world doesn't change the root cause of the anger of the black community. They're tired of being oppressed after fighting for equality for some 200 years.

No the theft of a blunt is worthy of arrest, poor oppressed blacks get to steal? I get the oppression in the past but everybody is oppressed these days, those who choose to pull themselves to greater height can and do..with alot of work/motivation, those that choose to wallow in it will.
Im not taking sides here either at this point..I generaly dont like what the police are doing but it looks like Brown became violent first..for what a minor theft charge?..stupid mofo caused his own demise..yup a real street savy badass..a cop asked him to get off the street..oh the oppresion.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
So because I think that black people are oppressed I'm automatically anti white. I'm freaking white. I just see the racism every day and I'm not ignorant enough to just laugh at them and hate them.

It's absolutely mind boggling how petty and short sighted the average American is. I guess we'll just kill ourselves into oblivion because the human race can't raise themselves above their own tiny scrap of reality.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

You and people like you see everything... including dead people.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Where did you get the info the encounter was linked to the theft from the store?

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

So because I think that black people are oppressed I'm automatically anti white. I'm freaking white. I just see the racism every day and I'm not ignorant enough to just laugh at them and hate them.

It's absolutely mind boggling how petty and short sighted the average American is. I guess we'll just kill ourselves into oblivion because the human race can't raise themselves above their own tiny scrap of reality.

So because you think black people are oppressed does that give justification for blacks to commit crimes / property crimes / assaults?

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Well they played the video constantly after the event happened. You know because they wanted to frame him as a violent black animal to further their divisive agenda.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

When did I say that? I'm saying that the multiple century oppression of Blacks in America (which continues today) led to creating environmental conditions which make violence and anger completely reasonable and expected.

I don't think they are justified in doing so but I think it makes sense and we should address the root causes not the symptoms. Shooting and jailing black people at the insane rates we do worsens the problem. Maybe we should you know improve their situation rather than use violence and rhetoric to demonized them?

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Well they played the video constantly after the event happened. You know because they wanted to frame him as a violent black animal to further their divisive agenda.

Frame?

so you are saying Brown did not commit a crime at the store?
so you are saying brown did not commit a crime with the officer encounter?

IF, yes IF, Browns actions towards the officer were based on his store strong armed robbery then you can link them. If its not then the info is irrelevant. The Officers actions were based on that moment in time. From everything I have seen there was no connection between the robbery and officer contact.'

Unless you have info to the contrary.
edit on 17-10-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Which is why my post is framed in the manner of a clarifying question.

edit on 17-10-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   

So I'm being told his original crime was not linked to the shooting by you guys who clearly follow this more than i do. So when the media played that video isn't it obvious they are trying to show him in a certain light?

The whole thing is propaganda at its best. The divide and conquer strategy works so well. Everyone is in such an us vs them binary mentality. Every time I propose looking at the bigger picture and trying to improve our world rather than arguing for binary viewpoints on minor issues I'm treated like a fool.

Apparently I am selfish and have every agenda in the world. I've been accused of pretty much everything in the book at this point when all I ever do is try to get people to escape their narrow worldviews. No amount of clarification ever matters. Everyone had their answer before they started.

The farce of debate seen here, on the news, and in every facet of life is just pathetic. Officer Wilson was wrong. Michael Brown was wrong. The people of Ferguson were wrong. The Ferguson police were wrong. The media was wrong. The government was wrong. Everyone was wrong. Everyone was wrong AND RIGHT.. There's never one answer ever. The obsession with binary viewpoints and total certitude is leading us to oblivion and there seems to be no way to get through to people. We're all going to suffer horribly because no one will every forgive or show mercy or try to fix things or even move on. Everyone is so obsessed with being right all the time.

I'm wrong as often as I'm right, if not more often. I play devils advocate far more than I push my own agenda because I really don't have one besides wanting humanity to stop killing itself.

Am I clarifying things enough or am I just impossible to understand?
edit on 17-10-2014 by tavi45 because: auto correct mistake

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

that he pulled through the patrol car's window

So this cop used his bionic arms to yank a 300lb guy through his window? You're not moving a person of that size from a seated position in a car especially if they don't want to go.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   

So I'm being told his original crime was not linked to the shooting by you guys who clearly follow this more than i do. So when the media played that video isn't it obvious they are trying to show him in a certain light?

The whole thing is propaganda at its best. The divide and conquer strategy works so well. Everyone is in such an us vs them binary mentality. Every time I propose looking at the bigger picture and trying to improve our world rather than arguing for binary viewpoints on minor issues I'm treated like a fool.

Apparently I am selfish and have every agenda in the world. I've been accused of pretty much everything in the book at this point when all I ever do is try to get people to escape their narrow worldviews. No amount of clarification ever matters. Everyone had their answer before they started.

The farce of debate seen here, on the news, and in every facet of life is just pathetic. Officer Wilson was wrong. Michael Brown was wrong. The people of Ferguson were wrong. The Ferguson police were wrong. The media was wrong. The government was wrong. Everyone was wrong. Everyone was wrong AND RIGHT.. There's never one answer ever. The obsession with binary viewpoints and total certitude is leading us to oblivion and there seems to be no way to get through to people. We're all going to suffer horribly because no one will every forgive or show mercy or try to fix things or even move on. Everyone is so obsessed with being right all the time.

I'm wrong as often as I'm right, if not more often. I play devils advocate far more than I push my own agenda because I really don't have one besides wanting humanity to stop killing itself.

Am I clarifying things enough or am I just impossible to understand?

Okay, how do you propose to fix things. I have said that the school systems need to be returned to the teachers and the parents that want their children to learn. Here is an idea. Have cameras with sound record in every classroom and the surrounding school property. Allow or make mandatory reviews of each class and when trouble occurs by a group of parents. The process could be one like serving for jury duty. Then the parents can deal with the maladjusted students.

Another suggest that all punishment dealt to a student under 12 must be concurrently served by the parent(s) or guardian(s). That should help get the parents and guardians to take some responsibility for the upbringing of the child.

Also, remember that Pruitt Igoe was supposed to be a good thing. It was suppose to remove the oppressed from the clutches of nasty landlords. Laclede Town also tried to integrate the different social and ethnic groups. It failed too.

So here is you chance to show that you are do not have " The obsession with binary viewpoints"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join