It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola, exposing government lies

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Wonderfully put together!

The CDC making that grave error and letting the nurse fly really opened my eyes to their lies.

The CDC is just filling our ears with a bunch of lies, prepared to respond! If that was the case the nurse with Ebola never would have been on that airplane.

America has the best doctors and public health infrastructure in the world and we are prepared to respond.

Thanks for giving me plenty of reading material to keep me up while I babysit my 1 month great nephew tonight.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AuranVector

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior
Anyone else remember Obama saying something not too long ago about sending troops to W. Africa to help combat the disease?

Armed troops......against a virus?

Sounds like a legit reason alright.

I'm not saying that this Ebola outbreak was somehow planned, it just seems very convenient that all of a sudden the US has an excuse like Ebola to shove a foot (or a military boot) in the door in these countries.

Sending troops on the ground against ISIL would just give those militants more street-cred. It's easy enough to pop them off with air-strikes even if that does mean some collateral damage. But it avoids the risk of having soldiers being hijacked and paraded before cameras.

The troops go into Africa to build medical treatment centers and train up staff.
Yeah, somethings going on. We're being herded in the direction they want us to go.

Troops in West Africa to control Ebola, but no "boots on the ground" to control ISIL.

If the CDC prediction of 1.4 million dead in West Africa by January 2015 is right, are they going to use our troops to quell the ensuing chaos there? Will we be "forced" to take over their governments to restore order?

I'd like to know how they plan to use us.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I came across this article.

Ebola Research: Fever not a surefire sign of infection

So long as an individual's temperature does not exceed 101.5 degrees and there are no visible symptoms of Ebola, health authorities say it should be assumed the person is not infectious.

Yet the largest study of the current outbreak found that in nearly 13% of "confirmed and probable" cases in Liberia, Sierra Leone, Guinea and elsewhere, those infected did not have fevers.

The study, sponsored by the World Health Organization and published online late last month by the New England Journal of Medicine, analyzed data on 3,343 confirmed and 667 probable cases of Ebola.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TC Mike

Again, that's high fever. All Ebola victims have a fever. However roughly 12-15% never develop a high fever. The CDC just lowered its temperature threshold for Ebola to 99.5.

Both of the nurses who have it began their symptoms with a low grade fever.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical
President Obama said, "I shook hands, hugged and kissed, not the doctors, but a couple of the nurses", who treated an Ebola patient in Atlanta.

Mabus then will die soon, there will come,
Of people and animals a horrible rout:
All of a sudden one will see vengeance,
Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger, when the comet passes.

edit on 16-10-2014 by Adaluncatif because: sentence structure

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: conspiracytheoristIAM

The nurses were not wearing approved gear...

Who says ?? The protocol and stories have been evolving from day one. I bet the nurses, Vinson and Pham, were assured they were following protocol at the time they were infected!

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
www.cbc.ca...

anyone remember this guy from 2009?

coincidently a few months after his attempt to smuggle this stuff to the NIH biodefense research laboratory the US/CDC filed patents regarding EBOLA.

www.google.com...

Yoshihiro Kawaoka

just google that name and some of the stuff he has been up to in the last decade. This man was doing research the at the same location as the attempted smuggling of ebola materials and other such viruses was taken from.

hanan-revue.blogspot.ca...

that is a post that really sums up the connection of it all.

Now the person that got arrested for trying to smuggle 22 vials of ebola material and other viruses is working in africa as a representative for the W.H.O. in the south africa republic.

now this could really be nothing at all or strange chain of events and coincidence. Im not sure what to make of it but found it interesting enough to stop lurking and make a first post.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracytheoristIAM

It doesn't matter. Did you read the post that was a reply to? That poster thought they had CDC approved biohazard gear on...

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I'm not sure if anyone posted a link to this video or not, if so sorry. I've read through many threads over the last week and maybe I missed this. I'm not sure this is the right thread to post this to but it did seem fitting. If I am wrong please remove and my apologies.
They are trying very hard to get people to be complacent at least IMHO. Also if you listen at the 4.10 mark of the video he says two healthcare workers died.... Maybe just accidental and he meant they're sick or something more? You also see him look down as if he is reading a script.
Personally I don't think enough is known about this virus or how it spreads and the fact that two HW from the hospital have now traveled is unacceptable. It's apparent they aren't capable of self monitoring and staying home, and you have to wonder why the newest news of a lab tech getting on a cruise ship was allowed. They are apparently not keeping track of people that are self monitoring. How many more are traveling around carelessly?
And the US MSM is reporting this person isn't showing symptoms but the Belieze site states they were. That ship has over 4000 people on it. Obviously we don't know who is sick and who isn't, so they shouldn't be out mingling all over the place taking huge unnecessary risks. I live in Texas and am a few hrs from Dallas and Houston so this has had my upmost attention for awhile. All MSM sounds the same and I was lucky I found this site recently and I've gotten more info here then anywhere else. Thank you to all that have been posting information. I am not wanting to spread panic or contribute to it, however I do think it's important to be informed and have some sort of idea what is going on. I have 3 kids and I want to make sure I can keep them and my family protected and I am certainly not getting that ability through official sources or MSM.
Sorry for the rant this stuff is getting ridiculous, and just when you think there can't be anymore stupidity you hear more. Here's a link to the video:

fox13now.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Here are highlights from a speech about Ebola by Michael Osterholm, Director of the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy, originally aired on C-SPAN.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I just came across this article.... Has anyone else seen it yet? What are you're thoughts on it?

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I don't know if this has been posted or not, but I just came across this news article about the US government involvement in the Ebola outbreak.

The US government and pharmaceutical corporations have been conducting Ebola tests on humans. It appears that the test consists of giving an Ebola vaccine and then exposing the unaware person to Ebola, apparently an engineered version for bio-warfare. Whatever the tests are, it is clear that Boyle and Broderick in their articles below are correct that experimentation with Ebola by the US government is underway.

US bio-warfare laboratories in Africa.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Morpheas
Neither PressTV nor Tom Feeley should be considered credible sources.
For anything.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I think you can say that about any site..no?

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Not exactly. There are sites that are far more credible than others.
That's where applying a tiny bit of critical thinking can come in handy.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Not really. Some sites blatantly make stuff up, like PressTV.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Can anyone (has anyone) speak (spoken) to the veracity of the claim the this is all being used as a means to accomplish other agendas? (Like so many other crisis (not 'gone to waste')

First of all, the fear is a much bigger epidemic than the disease itself.
[Somebody, somewhere, wants this to be a major talking point / scare tactic]

Next, Ebola has been around for almost 40 years for Crissakes! How is this all-of-a-sudden a threat to everyome / U.S.
[the combined media coverage and fear mongering certainly has a shadowy feel]

Now, I have no idea as to the credibility of this site, but certainly some of the talking points can be validated(?)
Ebo-Lie: Man Living In Ghana Confirms Ebola Is A Hoax!

Those points being (summarized - click link above for elaboration):
Reason 1: This vaccine implemented sickness being “called” Ebola was introduced into West Africa for the end goal of getting troops on the ground in Nigeria, Liberia, and Sierra Leone.

Reason 2: Sierra Leone is the World’s Largest Supplier of Diamonds. For the past 4 months they have been on strike, refusing to provide diamonds due to horrible working conditions and slave pay.

Reason 3: In addition to stealing Nigerian oil, and forcing Sierra Leone back to mining, troops have also been sent in to FORCE vaccinations (Deadly “Ebola” Poison) onto those Africans who are not foolish enough to take them willingly. [Pop. Control]

Reason 4: Last but not least, the APPEARANCE of this Ebola “pandemic” (should Americans not catch on) will be used to scare the countless millions into taking an “Ebola vaccine” which in reality is the pandemic. Already they have started with stories of how it has been brought to the U.S. and has appeared in Dallas, how white doctors were cured but black infected are not being allowed to be treated, etc.

edit on 10/21/2014 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

From Zero Hedge-
Ebola 2014 Is Mutating As Fast As Seasonal Flu

Rapid mutation of Ebola

This link goes to an article on another website.
The article is a compilation of the latest information on the present ebola virus outbreak.

Most of the information is from the national institutes of health.

It's a detailed read with a lot of detailed graphics.
Worth a read for those interested in the virus.

It does not paint an optimistic picture.
edit on 21-10-2014 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: badgerprints

This is thread worthy in it's own right.

Great find!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join