It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonologist New to ATS

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: jwlive77

You know.. it's interesting. I have never had an instance od interest in demons or summoning, etc. Or paranormal at all really, but just minutea before finding thia thread I was reading about Paimon and how to summon him. Just one of those random internet strands you follow and then all of a sudden you are reasing about demons.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Welcome! I am sure if you aren't busy enough fighting evil that this site will keep you busy.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Welcome, are you a theologist too?

I am sure many people here on ATS are interested in your field of expertise. Maybe you should do an AMA (ask me anything) some day.

I for sure have some questions about demons and would appreciate your view on them.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Hi,nice to meet you,interesting job you have.I'm not a Christian but I do wish you well in your mission.I have a shamanic worlview and way of communing with the divine-the true divine,not the alien overlord from the Old Testament.What I have connected to is warmth and love and acceptance and tolerance and kindness on a level human words cannot describe-that is my "god",the source of my soul,whom I can only refer to as the Great Warmth.And that warmth and indescribable love is way too vast to be quantified,and is above and beyond the religions of man.It would be like a gnat(religion) saying to an Antonov:"You+me baby,let's dice".

The Christians around where I live are for the most part indidtinguishable from the worst of the demographic that practises Satanism,except I have more respect for the average satanist,because they don't pretend to be good and holy,and sit in the front rows of the church every sunday,while the "Christians" around here Do-while practising greed,their every action and lifestyle based on avarice,pettiness,service to self,materialism,exploitation and intimidation of their employees,condemnation and intolerance,lovelessness and not even the milk of human kindness to be found in the vast majority of them.Slyness,deceit,abuse of power,manipulation,dishonesty,
Vengefulness,hypocrisy,gossipping and slander,using positions of authority to facilitate agendas of their own,causing great misery and stress through their "Christian Mafia" network-ZERO integrity,ZERO goodness,fairness and rigteousness.I really do have more respect for a satanist,or even a demon,than the sick jokes that pass for Christians around here.Bad behaviour is expected of a demon,as is their nature-but I can honestly not tell the difference between a demon and the "Christians" in the town where I live.Except the demon propably does'nt go through it's life with a sickening lil Stepford Wife smile on it's face,convinced it's the royalty of god while spending it's whole life screwing decent people over as a matter of course.

Anyway,welcome to ATS,pardon the rant,and Blessed Be.a reply to: jwlive77

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
a reply to: threeeyesopen

You got that avatar off of a chakra test didn't you!

LOL!

I got the same!

Lol actually I chose it because it is the chakra I'm most attuned with, and the first one I fully opened..but yes I know the test your referring too and also took it

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS. Wonderful having you on board!

I've had my fair share of unexplained events over the years, looking forward to your insights and contributions!

edit on 10/13/14 by GENERAL EYES because: whoops - my bad

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

There's refreshments in the trailer out back, help yourself!

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

We are trying to get as many Demonologists out there and the rise in the Demonic is becoming more and more today. I recommend that if you know someone who is battling with demons then try to get a minister or priest. We have a lot who will do the best to help as they can. Many cases are starting to pile up but we are getting to them from our end.

Good luck and God bless

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

THANK YOU😊

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Sure thing one day really soon...I would love that...

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

😊

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Welcome, Welcome, it's good to have a you around,,,,,I suppose some one with all of your accreditations has their Tin Foil Hat.
Good, Good,,,, So let me ask,,,, have you ever felt like,,,,,,,

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
We plan on having jwlive77 on our ATS radio show, Into the Fringe, for an interview on Oct. 21st. It airs at 8 p.m. E.S.T. in the U.S.
Come one, come all! Call in to the show, or join us in the chat room with your questions.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Link to radio page:
www.atsliveradio.com...

edit on 10/13/2014 by sled735 because: add link

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Is it possible for a born again believer to be demon possessed? What is your opinion about MPD?

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Welcome buddy .glad you made it ATS ..

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS. I look forward to your threads and hearing you on Into the Fringe radio.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: jwlive77
I am A Demonologist and Minister for our local Church. I have worked with many Paranormal teams including TV's Ghost Adventures and PSR. I started in Demonology in 2001 and have seen a lot of interesting cases. I also Have been accredited in Demonology,Exorcisms, Deliverance Ministry and Parapsychology . I enjoy teaching about the Dangers of the Demonic and learning newer information as well. I also am a conspiracy theory buff and love knowing about the latest information.

How does one get "accredited" in Demonology,Exorcisms, Deliverance Ministry and Parapsychology? What are the qualifications of the accrediting body?

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
jwlive77 was admitted to the hospital last night.
Everyone please remember him in your prayers.

We'll have to get an update on his condition; we may have to reschedule his interview on Into the Fringe radio, if he isn't up to it.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

would definitely be interested to hear any stories you have regarding exorcisms or manifestations, whether benevolent or malicious

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join