It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are NOT the 99%!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
We are NOT the 99%! Its more like 50/50, and it waxes and it waxes and wanes with each decade with defectors on either side.

How old is this power system the elite have in place over us? Older than those of you that beleived in the "we are the 99%" deception probably realise. Ask yourselves this, how different would this society be if we actually had 99% vs 1% controlling our lives? It would be very different indeed! The fact is its way more like 50/50 and that is something we should be well aware of in this fight against tyranny. With such an old power structure families passively in support of whatever the powers that be get up to in the name of patriotism or loyalty to their families is far higher than we are willing to accept. Too many people just dont see it, but how could they? Were not raised to be sociologists, were raised to be consumers, were raised to be wage slaves working for mega corporations, were raised to have our head buried in the sand!!! Take your head out for one moment, look around and see the state of our world today. Coorporate and state sponsored esponspionage is at an all time high, media bias and propoganda, legions of sponsored shills willing to spend hours everyday propgatong blatant lies over the internet, and advertisements designed to make us emotionally drawn to things we dont at all need. The programming of the masses has worked so well we actually beleived them when they told us that we are the 99%! We wanted to feel reassured and applauded the Occupy movements porpoganda campaign like zombies...
We are NOT the 99%!

It doesnt even make any real political sense. Its like a McDonalds slogan. Its absolute garbage!

So why would they make us beleive we are the 99%? It's obvious. At a time of a financial crisis they wanted us to beleive in something that made us all feel reassured, like its all okay, we have 99%, they have 1%, good will most assuredly prevail with those odds in our favour, and therefore individually i dont really need to do anything, it will all just unfold naturally. I should go back to sleep and keep consuming... Maybe get a job as a governmemt agent or work for the propoganda machine praising #Occupy....

We are not the 99% they have agents loyal to the powers that be everywhere! People in science, people academia, people in the media, in government, in business, in sport, in advertising, in espionage, in research, in hollywood, in music, the military and many other industries, all working to manipulate our lives out of loyalty and patriotism and the security of a garuanteed pay package. So long as we dont know what were up against our attempts to confront it will be futile, and they will be able to get away with a lot more because we can't see how they could pull off such mass deception all the time and we therefore refuse to accept its happening. Its like this. One side of society lives behind massive garden wall, the other side is clueless about whats happening on the other side, but there are people in equal numbers on either side of the wall... One side knows what happening on the other side of the garden wall because they have secret doors that they can only open from their side. They built the wall and they have been living behind it for long enough now that the other side have apmost completely forgotten except for myth and legend that there are people living on the other side of that wall... If they were to find a way to look over the wall, what they would see is that there are a lot of people living on the other side of the wall and its very different to their side. Everyone has a lot more space. There are no towers except for the churches and cathedrals, theres no poverty, inequality is less obvious, the education is a lot better, the people are a lot healthier, the cars look bigger and more shiny, the houses look tidier, everything has a lot more order, and everyone has a lot more space. Comparing it to their side own side they find its the opposite. Everyone is always stressed and in a hurry, no one has much personal space, public transport is the main means of travel, poverty is extreme and inequality is very obvious, the education system is in a constant state of crisis as it lacks funds, and the streets are filled with polluted puddles, potholes and litter.

This is our reality. We need to work harder at not being deceived now more than ever. We need to invest in the social intelligence of our youth, who are bombarded with false reassurances and misinformation. Home schooling cooperatives should be set up. Parents need to start networking and utilising the internet to take education into their own hands, and it needs to happen now.

People of the world, its time to take our heads out of the sand.
The powers that be neither cares, nor represents you!
edit on 11-10-2014 by funkadeliaaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
So lets do some math... 1% of 7 billion is 70 000 000. How many more millions do you think are required to control the sheeples? 1% seems about right to me.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I think it's more like 99.9 %. Seriously it just gets worse and worse economically for anyone that works anymore.
There are no more philanthropist's anymore like Carnegie's, (old school Rockefeller's) or Morgans. And in my area Charles Stewart Mott.

Just a bunch of greedy psychopathic cronies screwing everyone they can for another zero at the end of their account balance.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: funkadeliaaaa

Within human standards I believe you are right good sir. We all trust figures and numbers for such topics, but we fail to see that there is really very little information we can trust, I personally trust nothing that i did not myself do the math or research for. There is just too much information available, and not enough humans willing to learn the information gathering processes and put the time into the processes themselves due to their addiction to consumerism and desire for "more". I think the amount of info available is honestly now only used by the "99%" as a way to motivate themselves (ourselves?) to fight with little concern for the validity of 99% (hehehe) of the information absorbed, because we all need motivation and that is a fact.

What I mean by human standards is that the real control in play is an energetic standard, and while I do believe there are conscious things beyond the flesh, I do not necessarily mean entities with shape and form and desire and other human traits that we tack onto everything that we see, but concepts, ideas, the desires THEMSELVES. We have to realize as a species just how little of ourselves we actually "control" before we will ever be able to fight the real evil, and that evil is a monster called greed, and Mr. Greed is hungry, Mr. Greed is NEVER satiated, and Mr. Greed loves to grow.

His ambitions are nothing short of devouring the entire cosmos, not unlike Unicron of the Transformers series, a show that while seemingly childish and entertaining, I believe is one of the most deeply philosophical creations of our time. It may....or may not....have a few doors to open within itself.

This is just my crazy rambling 2 cents, please pay no mind to it. Thanks for firing me up a little OP, I needed it, keep on fighting.

I also would like to say that I assume you derive your name from Funkadelic....the best band EVER! High Five!

edit on 10/11/2014 by GoldenObserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrMaybeNot
So lets do some math... 1% of 7 billion is 70 000 000. How many more millions do you think are required to control the sheeples? 1% seems about right to me.
We both know its not, so lets not play stupid number games. I think 70 million vs 6930 million puts the empire in pretty bad stead... But okay, say we were talking about just the united states.. A population of 316 million. Youre saying that just 3.16 million people work for the powers that be in that country? Are you having a laugh? Sorry but my bull# alarm bells are ringing.

According to wikileaks the number of people with "Security clearance" in the United States is now at a record 6 Million! Thats already 2 % percent of your population and were only talking about people who can read classified files. How many more are loyal to the powers that be who work in other industries? Banking, finance, business, the media, advertising, hollywood, music, IT (sillicon valley), academia, medicine, oil, gas, water, electricity, etc..

There now six million people in the United States with security clearances. That is more than the population of Norway, New Zealand, or Scotland. That is in effect a state within a state. Why is it a state within a state? Because people that have security clearances have extra laws that they are meant to obey. That is extremely alarming [at the] moment, if we go back to 2010, just back to when it was 2.5 million. So there has been more than a doubling in the size of the National Security State within the US in just 4-5 years. - Jullian Assange
rt.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: proob4
I think it's more like 99.9 %. Seriously it just gets worse and worse economically for anyone that works anymore.
There are no more philanthropist's anymore like Carnegie's, (old school Rockefeller's) or Morgans. And in my area Charles Stewart Mott.

Just a bunch of greedy psychopathic cronies screwing everyone they can for another zero at the end of their account balance.

Its not as simple as that, not saying that doesnt go on, but dont be so easily fooled about what exists on the other side of that "garden wall" i talked about. Some of you are dreaming.

Its like this. One side of society lives behind massive garden wall, the other side is clueless about whats happening on the other side, but there are people in equal numbers on either side of the wall... One side knows what happening on the other side of the garden wall because they have secret doors that they can only open from their side. They built the wall and they have been living behind it for long enough now that the other side have almost completely forgotten except for myth and legend that there are people living on the other side of that wall...
The point is, we cant trust "their" data. What we have are myths and legends about those who control society. This is a perfect example of what i mean:

"Just a bunch of greedy psychopathic cronies screwing everyone they can for another zero at the end of their account balance."
Youve either been deceived and fallen for the lie or you are actively trying to deveive.

Lets see what else you had to say:

There are no more philanthropist's anymore like Carnegie

There are no more "founding fathers" either, but their foundations live on.
Carnegie Endowment for International Peace

Carnegie does not take institutional positions, does not engage in lobbying, and is not involved in ideological advocacy. Instead, it relies on its independence and the quality of its scholarship to make notable contributions to national policymaking. It welcomes scholars with diverse political views and is acknowledged to be a centrist institution within the American political spectrum.

Seriously it just gets worse and worse economically for anyone that works anymore.

Except of course for the 50% with secure jobs who work for the powers that be. Mind you with the increase in shills, the quality of their work has gone down and they are more obvious than before, so clearly pay has been reduced, meaning less incentive.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Rest my case @ 50%
edit on 10/11/14 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Just the Walton family has more wealth than the bottom 40%....combined! 50/50 is just a stupid statement. Stupid.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoldenObserver

Within human standards I believe you are right good sir. We all trust figures and numbers for such topics, but we fail to see that there is really very little information we can trust, I personally trust nothing that i did not myself do the math or research for. There is just too much information available, and not enough humans willing to learn the information gathering processes and put the time into the processes themselves due to their addiction to consumerism and desire for "more". I think the amount of info available is honestly now only used by the "99%" as a way to motivate themselves (ourselves?) to fight with little concern for the validity of 99% (hehehe) of the information absorbed, because we all need motivation and that is a fact.

What I mean by human standards is that the real control in play is an energetic standard, and while I do believe there are conscious things beyond the flesh, I do not necessarily mean entities with shape and form and desire and other human traits that we tack onto everything that we see, but concepts, ideas, the desires THEMSELVES.

So youre saying, people are not pawns, ideas are pawns? Hmm that would make flesh the King by your logic. Well i disagree with your premise entirely. I think (as my OP is suggesting) that people are pawns, and their ideas or LOYALTY to ideas (like respecting ones family, or serving ones country) are King on the "chessboard of life." To move the analogy further you could say institutions are the: "knights" (secret societies such as the Freemasons), "Bishops" (Religious Institutions, closest insritutions to the "King" / ideas) and "Castles" are the physical manifestations, such as my analogy of the garden wall it would be the Rook / "Castle", or Stone Masonry such as Cathedral, road building, and Garrison fortification near or even within national borders as we have in the UK with garisson towns such as Colchester (the roman capital of Britain at the time of the Roman Empire).

We have to realize as a species just how little of ourselves we actually "control" before we will ever be able to fight the real evil, and that evil is a monster called greed, and Mr. Greed is hungry, Mr. Greed is NEVER satiated, and Mr. Greed loves to grow.
I dont beleive its all one issue, its way more than just about greed. Greed is a symptom of something much bigger. Its ignorance, its manipulation, its propoganda, its conspiracy, its control, its experimentation, its exploitation, its immorality, its corruption, its subliminal messages, its power games, its coercion, its impurity, and disease among many causes that have resulted in the current situation we face as a species.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Just the Walton family has more wealth than the bottom 40%....combined! 50/50 is just a stupid statement. Stupid.

Its not just a a stupid statement!
This isn't a thread about comparisons between wage brackets / monetary income / wealth, its a thread about power and influence. When i say 50/50 i mean purely in those terms... And when i say we are not the 99% i mean those of us who dont have affiliation or loyalty to the powers that control society are only about 50%.... Occupy comes along in the middle of a financial crisis and starts touting the slogan "We are the 99%"! What utter garbage, it makes no political sense! It includes those 6 million workers with security clearance, probably spying on all the Occupy activists. Im not saying we should see them as enemies, but theyre certainly not philanthropists, theyre employed by the rich and powerful amd dont care about any of us as much as their employers. They work for the shadow government, amd most likely their families did and still do amd theyre not interested in joe public as far as theyre concerned joe public is the enemy! One of the " other side" not born into elite circles / secret circles.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
And on that basis i felt the need to step back and say hold on "WE" (those of us fighting tyranny and oppression) are not "the 99%" !!! Of "the 99%", "WE" are about 50%! And the other 50% are working against our 50% IN LEIGE with "the 1%"...

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Please tell them to quit squeezing my nuts.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

So youre saying, people are not pawns, ideas are pawns? Hmm that would make flesh the King by your logic

No sir, I am saying that people are the pawns of the ideas that have taken on a life of their own, mostly because we allow ourselves to be pawns to these ideas and give them the energy they require to rule. it is obvious that You are taking my point in the complete opposite direction and I really do not see how you get that from my statement, especially considering that I was agreeing with you on a few levels.

I dont beleive its all one issue, its way more than just about greed. Greed is a symptom of something much bigger. Its ignorance, its manipulation, its propoganda, its conspiracy, its control, its experimentation, its exploitation, its immorality, its corruption, its subliminal messages, its power games, its coercion, its impurity, and disease among many causes that have resulted in the current situation we face as a species.

Furthermore, greed, or selfishness, or personal desire, whatever you want to call it, is the mother and father of all that you listed, If you zoom out far enough, everything will lead to a single source causing the problems. I think that maybe you need to reread my post and try to better understand my statement.

Aside from all of this, I believe the terms 99% and 1% are not particularly meant to be literal terms, but just more so symbols made by man to better figure out the mess he has made. You are looking a little too deep into the actual numbers presented and not deeply enough at what they represent, but honestly after seeing your responses, I amicably opt out of this discussion, as it is not what I thought it was going to be.

Enjoy yourself....

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA
Please tell them to quit squeezing my nuts.

quit squeezing his nuts!

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Preach it brother.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoldenObserver

So youre saying, people are not pawns, ideas are pawns? Hmm that would make flesh the King by your logic

No sir, I am saying that people are the pawns of the ideas that have taken on a life of their own, mostly because we allow ourselves to be pawns to these ideas and give them the energy they require to rule.

Do we allow ourselves or do we feel that without sticking by them our lives loose meaning, and therefore we have no real conscious power left any more in the decision making process. Its all very well to say you are allowing something to control you, but what if you genuinely feel life has no meaning without it sticking by these ideological "kings" of our conscience that we become pawns to?

it is obvious that You are taking my point in the complete opposite direction and I really do not see how you get that from my statement, especially considering that I was agreeing with you on a few levels.
Perhaps it was just a little misunderstand. In my defence you didnt express your points very clearly.

Furthermore, greed, or selfishness, or personal desire, whatever you want to call it, is the mother and father of all that you listed, If you zoom out far enough, everything will lead to a single source causing the problems. I think that maybe you need to reread my post and try to better understand my statement.
no i understand, i just disagree with you... Unless you are trying explain that the things that led up to us being so enslaved to our ideologies in the first place were fundamentally down to greed in one way or another? Ie someone elses in our family, in distsnt or recent history or our own greed? But what kind of greed? What if there are those who are healthy enough to NOT be driven by greed, but something HIGHER in life & yet remain enslaved by their ideology despite having complete emotional health in every other sense...

Aside from all of this, I believe the terms 99% and 1% are not particularly meant to be literal terms, but just more so symbols made by man to better figure out the mess he has made.
Well as its not 1% who are in POWER, more like 10% of elites who run the show, such symbolic slogans are counter productive in the noble cuase of figuring out "mans mess"

You are looking a little too deep into the actual numbers presented and not deeply enough at what they represent
I know exactly what they represent. They represent disinformation about a power structure that for all intents and purposes is entirely misleading!

But honestly after seeing your responses, I amicably opt out of this discussion, as it is not what I thought it was going to be.

Welcome to the deconstructing disinformation forum.

Enjoy yourself....

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: proob4

Rest my case @ 50%

Youve come round and seen the light or..????

This is a question to anyone who when it comes to the powers that be thinks that they are "in the know",
How much do you really in the know?
Enjoy your marshmellows..

new topics

top topics

join