It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can We Have a Serious Discussion on Jews?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: criticalhit

originally posted by: douglas5
117 countries over the years gave the [ master ] race the boot and in the last 60 years in the middle east people under stand why

4 stars on a completely fake statistic

Glad sometimes the govt keeps an eye on Ats, this place has people on it that will believe anything.

What you like being spied on by government
are you crazy

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: mcChoodles

much of what you say could also be said of the chinese or japanese. it's probably because there is more discipline and focus on education-
which can be good or bad
who knows..

Interesting thing about the jews-
technically the jews are only a small part of isreal being of the tribe of Judah.
Some of those tribes kind of disappeared a long time ago and I've even heard theories that the ancient Phoenicians were of one of the tribes that kind of broke away shortly after God brought them to the holy land,

Where is the tribe of Dan? some say they eventually ended up in Denmark.
Then again there's records that place the tribe of Dan in persia.
And there's a record that has some of the 10 tribes in Peru as well as other native american tribes.

My point is who knows we may all be Isrealites at this point.
They were scattered to the four corners of the earth!
And I find it hard to believe that there is a supergene that was given only to the tribe of Judah and Benjamin.

(post by nukedog removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
- Marcus Eli Ravage, a Jewish author, quote from January 1928 issue of Century Magazine

You make much noise and fury about the undue Jewish influence in your theaters and movie palaces. Very good; granted your complaint is well-founded. But what is that compared to our staggering influence in your churches, your schools, your laws and your governments, and the very thoughts you think every day? [...]

You have not begun to appreciate the real depth of our guilt. We are intruders. We are disturbers. We are subverters. We have taken your natural world, your ideals, your destiny, and played havoc with them. We have been at the bottom not merely of the latest great war but of nearly all your wars, not only of the Russian but of every other major revolution in your history. We have brought discord and confusion and frustration into your personal and public life. We are still doing it. No one can tell how long we shall go on doing it.”

John 8:32
"Ye shall know the Truth and the Truth will set you free."

edit on Thu Oct 9 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: EX TAGS ADDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: criticalhit
a reply to: RAY1990

Will not lie, my cultural achievement award over time would hands down go to the Chinese.

My only point was, a culture is around long enough it builds up quite a list of events, as raised Jewish, I think the culture itself raises that flag to much because they write everything down and have historical memories like Elephants, just as an example and not to condemn at current rate of progression, America over thousands of years will be involved literally in hundreds of times as many conflicts if we don't slow down... It just seems silly to me to even involve the concept of hw many times a nation, race, religion...whatever lol, had conflicts over thousands of years.

It seems silly to me too, conflict has a lot more to do with location and reach rather than history, race, religion etc.

America is a young nation born in a time where the world has gotten smaller, it's also a nation that has took full advantage of how far it's arms can reach. On the other hand Jews are a people who historically have hardly had a nation, a people forced to be nomadic in nature because most of the conflict they've had historically is persecution.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Oh dear, this thread already seems to be a trainwreck. OP, what possible evidence do you claim exists for the Jews being behind 911?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join