It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can We Have a Serious Discussion on Jews?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Let me qualify my opinions by first stating:
1. I am not Jewish but orthodox Christian.
2. I grew up in a community with a high concentration of Jewish families and many of my best friends were and still are Jewish.
3. I went to George Washington University which is highly Jewish. Half my fraternity brothers were Jewish. I love them.
4. I've come to believe there's something about Jewish culture or DNA that makes them superior to the average human being and that's what I'm trying to discuss.

Regardless of the politics of Israel, the history of false flags, domination of western politics, magic associated with Kaballah or any other negative accusations, associations or tendencies, anybody has to admit they've completely kicked the rest of the worlds ass when it comes to financial success and political success.

I understand this may come off as glib or rude. I am not antisemitic, I am in awe.

As I come to grips with increasing evidence that I believe implicates Israel in 911 and other major false flags, my anger is mixed with outright amazement. The balls, the incredible patience, the years of planning a single mindedness, never taking their eye off the ball.

The fact that DNA has shown the vast majority of people identifying as Jews as coming from what is now Turkey ans ukraine makes me wonder about a genetic predisposition towards intelligence.

Really, I'm not trying to be funny. I've wondered since I was a kid how so many of my friends parents were so wealthy and my father's partner was so damn sharp.

If our world is ever going to heal from the wounds of Israel and we collectively forgive, my next question will be, how in the hell have you done it against all odds, against institutional racism, against fascist dictators and popes?

We would be fools to not recognize their brilliance in bringing about a new world where we all get along and create a better planet.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: mcChoodles

Must have majored in Psych-ops.....

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: mcChoodles

4. I've come to believe there's something about Jewish culture or DNA that makes them superior to the average human being and that's what I'm trying to discuss.

I've heard this one before, it usually doesn't end well, but let's see where they're going with this.

Regardless of the politics of Israel, the history of false flags, domination of western politics, magic associated with Kaballah or any other negative accusations, associations or tendencies, anybody has to admit they've completely kicked the rest of the worlds ass when it comes to financial success and political success.

The 'Kabbalah' is a negative thing?

I understand this may come off as glib or rude. I am not antisemitic, I am in awe.

And a little delusional, but proceed.

As I come to grips with increasing evidence that I believe implicates Israel in 911 and other major false flags, my anger is mixed with outright amazement. The balls, the incredible patience, the years of planning a single mindedness, never taking their eye off the ball.

Something just isn't Kosher here.

The fact that DNA has shown the vast majority of people identifying as Jews as coming from what is now Turkey ans ukraine makes me wonder about a genetic predisposition towards intelligence.

I'd like to see your impartial source material, please.

We would be fools to not recognize their brilliance in bringing about a new world where we all get along and create a better planet.

My Spidey senses are tingling, this thread will possibly turn out to be a rather interesting read or a short lived but spectacular train wreck.

edit on 8-10-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

The Master Race?

Jesus wept!!!

DNA has nothing to do with intelligence and everything to do with design...

You do what you're good at after it's been nurtured correctly!!!

Jews in high places doesn't make them superior and that's one of the problems that Zionism has created!
edit on 8-10-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

My Spidey senses are tingling, this thread will possibly turn out to be a rather interesting read or a short lived but spectacular train wreck.

Probably be 404'd in a couple pages...
Hopefully not and it becomes a great discussion...

I'm not too optimistic though!

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
There's a simple strategy, always make yourself chair of the committee and take control.

Whenever Christians set up a governing system, they assume everyone will play fair. They will set up a school board with coordinators, officers, school principals, head teachers, teachers and teaching assistants. They will then expect parents to cooperate as well.

But then an outside group invented the concept of the PTA (Parents Teacher Association), and effectively installs their committee between the school management and the rest of the parents.

There's a similar strategy with what is called eruv's. They will ask if it is possible to use existing architecture as the boundaries of the "eruv"; walls, fences, buildings. This requires inspection to make sure no holes have been created and thus puts pressure on the surrounding property owners to not make modifications to their property.

Another strategy is to look ahead and anticipate what the best moves are for both yourself and your opponent. This works for games like Chess, Go, Checkers, Tic-Tac-Toe, Go and anything else move based.

Some sneaky things you can do in the world of finance are to extend the limits of credit cards, and then let people fall into a debt trap where they can only afford to keep paying their debt and not pay it off.

It's easy to make money once you have money.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Superior? In a way you could be onto something but let me give you my slant on how i think it works. Firstly i definatly believe that we inherit so much on an instinctive level from our genetic line. This has been proven in an experiment where they release a specific citric smell to mice whilst shocking them through the charge through the floor, now when this smell was released to their offspring they were instintivly terrified even though they had never been electricuted. So if we as humans have a more advanced genetical make up then if you take a race such as the Jewish people where they have fairly close but extremely long direct lineage. This along with the adversity that they as a people have gone through then its not hard to see why thry have become so resilient and tend to achieve the highest levels as thry have generally come from a long line of survivors.a reply to: mcChoodles

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

So where is this utopian planet?

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The human race bottle necks in such a way that there are no special people. Unless you ride the little bus.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Jewish folks stick together.

They keep their wealth in their own community.

I can't blame them. I do admire their culture.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

It's strictly cultural. To credit the success of some Jewish people to their "superior" genetics is akin to crediting the poverty of some black people to their "inferior" genetics.

You can trace back through very recent history why many black people are born into, and grow up in, poverty just as you can trace back why many Jewish people are born into, and grow up in, wealth and entitlement.

It's not racism because it's not about race; it's about history. And not even ancient history. We're talking only centuries.

(post by Therealjohndoe removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Well, I would like to preface this by saying I am not Jewish and my hypothesis is PURELY speculative. If you believe in aliens, then the jews are basically a good version of a genetic experiment or another way to look at it is that they were given a few extra genes. Maybe a human alien mated with an earth female(probably forbidden by the alien culture) and the war of this lineage has been playing out unbeknownst to all of us. With that being said, all humans have the ability to be intelligent. I often question why the Jews are constantly in conflicts throughout history. Seems as if "unknown forces" are behind them or other forces trying to kill them.
Also, every ethnicity/race has good/bad ppl so you will get groups possibly behind 9/11 with the majority of israelis and jews unaware of the few's intentions. They are damn good with $ and very talented ppl. Some can be annoying because they think no jew is capable of doing harm. However, I give them a free pass because there was an attempt to wipe them off of the earth only 70 years ago and it is important they are proud/stick together.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Most of today's Jews have Ashkenazim and Khazar ancestry. They have no genetic links to the that so called holy land they claim. And the new world you're talking about? It's coming very soon.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: mcChoodles

---------------------------

This is as far as I could read before I LMAO because it is the most sublimely ridiculous and hilarious statement I've read today.(and that's saying alot since I read some posts in the religious forum)...I could only hope this dialogue ends in a comedy routine and drum bump however I'm pretty sure it doesn't.

Unfortunately this is the type of ignorance that pervades the world.If only Tesla would have invented an ignorance ray instead of a death ray the people of earth could be taken more seriously.

To the OP ...thanks for the unintentional laugh I will make a note not to read any of your other threads unless I want a good laugh and a huge dose of ignorance.....

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Rex282

Homo Israelensis

Probably something on the X chromosome since it's transmitted only through woman.
What's the point of a jewish male individual then ?
And why advocate the reproduction of jews only between themselves ? It's counter-productive.
Better let the jewish woman reproduce with non jews, you may at least get a chance to come accross something intersting from a Y goyim chromosome.

Sound like the typical chit-chat of Dr Mengele with his assistants at the coffee corner of Auschwitz.

And if you think twice, it's probably because it's the same ideology ...

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: kevinp2300

However, I give them a free pass because there was an attempt to wipe them off of the earth only 70 years ago and it is important they are proud/stick together.

I do hope you are joking about this. Just because something happened to other people in the past you are willing to give them a free pass? What about Native Americans there was an attempt to wipe them off the face of the planet do they get a free pass also?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join