It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can We Have a Serious Discussion on Jews?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Good grief.

It's just cultural mainly and a lot of other cultures or groupings within cultures are the same way.

Truthfully, i'm from that culture and I spend a lot of time with the Japanese because while the rituals are entirely different the structure is the same....

1: Children tend to stay at home or return home after college well into adulthood and start life with a nest egg as a result

2: Education is the top priority in child rearing

3: Diet is especially important

4: Social system excludes outsiders Goyim, Gaijin what have you, that do not practice or practice behaviors that are or are not conducive to health or education or family unit as above....

That's it... Nothing more, very picky people, usually practice exclusion of others who less discerning about diet, education and other social norms that lead to success...

I don't think I would be allowed in the house without a degree and good career or if I was a criminal...

You've never seen the "Asian Dad" meme? ... it's the same. I had a HS graduating reading and Math level in the second grade, I came home glowing with pride.... My dad said lol "There was no higher score?"

Over freaking achiever parenting from hell dude.

(post by douglas5 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: mcChoodles

I'd like to give you my honest opinion, without over exagurating, lying or anti-semitic of origin.

1. I am not Jewish but orthodox Christian.
We live in a world where the majority of people have the freedom to choose their believes. Which is great. What I do not like is that most of that majority is "indoctrinated" all of their lives , starting at birth, which makes them less able to develop their own opinion, as they don't get to choose what they want or think, they get told what they should think and worse, severely creating a biased individual unaware or uncapable to look beyond the limits of their way of life.

2. I grew up in a community with a high concentration of Jewish families and many of my best friends were and still are Jewish.

Religious views, regional back grounds or cultural differences have never stopped people from becoming friends. It's a personal and often private relationship, that just happen.

3. I went to George Washington University which is highly Jewish. Half my fraternity brothers were Jewish. I love them.
I hope you mean that's purely a platonic love, as homosexuality isn't listed as all time favorite sexual preference among all religions.

4. I hope you mean that's purely a platonic love, as homosexuality isn't listed as all time favorite sexual preference among all religions.

Regardless of the politics of Israel, the history of false flags, domination of western politics, magic associated with Kaballah or any other negative accusations, associations or tendencies, anybody has to admit they've completely kicked the rest of the worlds ass when it comes to financial success and political success.

No they really can't be given credits for that. Without massive financial, medical, military etc support from the west etc. They would not be capable of what they can and are doing now. What is going on in Israel is pushed on by Zionists and investing sources, originally not Jewish by origin.

I understand this may come off as glib or rude. I am not antisemitic, I am in awe.
Never assumed you are.
creates a negative respond what will grow and grow beyond control as long people invest to much attention to it..

As I come to grips with increasing evidence that I believe implicates Israel in 911 and other major false flags, my anger is mixed with outright amazement. The balls, the incredible patience, the years of planning a single mindedness, never taking their eye off the ball.

The fact that DNA has shown the vast majority of people identifying as Jews as coming from what is now Turkey ans ukraine makes me wonder about a genetic predisposition towards intelligence.
Like I mentioned before. There aren't pure Jews and even the ones that have the oldest Jewish bloodlines share so many non Jew DNA that it disproves any genetic advantage or superiority.

Really, I'm not trying to be funny. I've wondered since I was a kid how so many of my friends parents were so wealthy and my father's partner was so damn sharp.
Wealth and pverty are two separate things that both aren't affected by religious people. Allthough if you do study history a bit, you will find that Jews worked in a bussines that was outlawed at the time, just like they were and you can still see those events getting traced back in time, and as a result Jews aren't known for workin in the financial world.

If our world is ever going to heal from the wounds of Israel and we collectively forgive, my next question will be, how in the hell have you done it against all odds, against institutional racism, against fascist dictators and popes?
Forgiving people is up to you not up to a collective.... Have you not read history books filled with collective reasoning caused ? Don't you think that there isn't some heavy funding and back up directed to and added to the Isreaelian cause ?

We would be fools to not recognize their brilliance in bringing about a new world where we all get along and create a better planet.

Again Jews are people like you and me and everything you think they are better from others, you discriminate by insulting non Jews. The main issue though is that you forget that the Jews are as capable of all of our humans worsed actions, and they have showed us that they did and do these things regularly. Your world would be the world of the Jews if you let them take over , which leaves more then halve of the population on Earth will not be agreeing or even willing to follow such an utopia at all.

Last but not least. I've had a Jewish girlfriend once, and everything looked and felt the same. Allthough I did feel like someone was looking at me while having some one on one time. Something I wouldn't expect from Yours, a Jewish or Islamic God.... Dirty little perverted fellow. However, if it pleases Him to watch, I'd say let him. Maybe I get some bonus in the after life.... Who knows.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: kevinp2300

However, I give them a free pass because there was an attempt to wipe them off of the earth only 70 years ago and it is important they are proud/stick together.

I do hope you are joking about this. Just because something happened to other people in the past you are willing to give them a free pass? What about Native Americans there was an attempt to wipe them off the face of the planet do they get a free pass also?

Slavery was abolished over a hundred and fifty years ago and African Americans get a free pass for everything. Sounds like a double standard.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I think it's something to do with them being such a tight community and historically being seen as sneaky and shrewd.

I'm sure these days israel has quite a lot to do with how they're viewed, not to mention the whole 'WWII only happened to us' thing.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71

However, I give them a free pass because there was an attempt to wipe them off of the earth only 70 years ago and it is important they are proud/stick together.

I do hope you are joking about this. Just because something happened to other people in the past you are willing to give them a free pass? What about Native Americans there was an attempt to wipe them off the face of the planet do they get a free pass also?

Slavery was abolished over a hundred and fifty years ago and African Americans get a free pass for everything. Sounds like a double standard.

Slavery was abolished over a hundred and fifty years ago

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and allegedly the 4 x2 s did bankroll the slave trade

I always wondered why in America they got this wood length back to front

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
After the serious discussion on jews, can we have one on gays?

They design so well!

Then can we have one on blacks?

They play sports so well!

Attributing success to a cultural or phenotypical demographic is dishonest.

It discounts achievements made by any number of people from any number of backgrounds and ethnicities.

That's my 2 cents. Take it or leave it.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

I see no reason why we shouldn't. A little bit of practical honesty wouldn't go amiss.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

I think you two are putting too much emphasis on what I meant when I said "free pass". Sorry for being vague. I meant I understand the Jewish ppl's pride and why they are sensitive to "anti semitism". So I guess free pass means I get where you are coming from. What my meaning of a free pass does not entail is any Israeli special privileges politically or militarily. I believe that eventually these events memories fade with time and wounds heal. However, the reality is there are Holocaust survivors and close relatives of the deceased who were affected by this event. The Native American issue is similar and yes they do get to complain about how unfair they were/are treated. Our gov't still fails to take accountability nor acknowledge what happened in the past and even go as far as to alter the history books to tell history in a light that paints Native Americans as savages and the white man as innocent settlers.
edit on 8-10-2014 by kevinp2300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71

I said Native Americans not African Americans. You do know the difference don't you?

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5
117 countries over the years gave the [ master ] race the boot and in the last 60 years in the middle east people under stand why

4 stars on a completely fake statistic

Glad sometimes the govt keeps an eye on Ats, this place has people on it that will believe anything.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
You are an orthodox Christian yet one of the things you lap up about Jews is their wealth?
What was it Jesus said about a camel passing through the eye of a needle?
Lets not forget him with the money lenders at the temple too!

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
One of the more Amusing aspects of this thread is these "super powers" the OP is attributing to Jews are traits that by observation I usually, mainly see among non religious Jews or Jews that keep the religion more for "appearance" sake than actual Piety.

The larger reality is that Orthodox Jews like many overly religious people are occupying their time with faith, studies are biblical in nature, Friday and Saturdays are days off, holidays are numerous, some practices can be off putting to the general public, while there are certainly wealthy Orthodox like any one else, the majority exist on welfare or are very poor... as most religion teaches people to be really...

Where you see the "success" is usually in Jews that maintain the religion on a very superficial level, there is something about "coming from" a highly religious background and drifting from the fold so to speak that is very successful, I see this in Jews, Mormons, Christians and Islam... in other words you have the background "guilt trip" of not "being a bad person" which to not be disowned per say means while you might walk away from "practices, dismiss the garb and superstitions... your still sort of there on "having to lead a decent life" or "proving yourself" in other ways... and it's usually a very successful combination, very "moderate" or "liberal" religious views, the very basics of the whole thing, but that.... God will punish me, your not good enough thing that comes with religion still sticks and those people really strive in life... where as i'd say strict orthodoxy in any religion likewise is a road far away from the material always unless your using it as a tool or a mask for your own ambition (and there are lot of those in any religion)

Irregardless, the majority of Jews actually belong to the A-Religious category which might explain something to OP considering what I just said, even in Israel 1/3 roughly of people are Atheist/Agnostic like myself in fact, 1/3 practice the religion no further than major holiday traditional observation like say a Catholic who goes to mass once a year and has a Christmas tree... Globally 1/2 of Jews marry out of faith... In theory by Orthodox rules, most Jews can't even call themselves Jews at all including myself.

As per the "global jew" theories... well, i'm still waiting for the bag of gold to be dropped off or to be clued in, I wish there really was some "cabal" I have a kid starting College in a few years here and well... I'm going to have to eat a lot of crappy Matzoh to pay for even half of it... and Ramen, I can afford crappy Ramen too... Maybe If I put on like Yarmulke and pretend to give a crap God will send me a Leprechaun to bring my pot of Gold? (Leprechauns are Jews right? short, large noses always have gold)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mcChoodles

I've come to believe there's something about Jewish culture or DNA that makes them superior to the average human being and that's what I'm trying to discuss.

Jews are not a race..........

Your DNA argument is invalid

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: criticalhit

Glad sometimes the govt keeps an eye on Ats, this place has people on it that will believe anything.

That's a 'haha' joke - right?

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: mcChoodles

Not to mention, the Roman Empire was brought to its knees by three Jews: Mary, Jesus and Paul.

Actually, wealth and political power is in direct proportion to how many people they climbed over to get to that point.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit

biblebelievers.org.au...

SO SO SORRY it is 109 countries

me bad

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Can we have a serious discussion about Jews?

No, not when you start your OP the way you did.

In return I leave you with...JMom

Where Moms Do The Matchmaking!

Good luck!

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
You mean the folks that HAVE to have their "Own Land" but 'most' folks of Jewish™ descent live elsewhere besides "The Chosen Land"? Why is it that the 'foe de jour' (ISIS/ISil??) part of their beef is wanting their 'Own Land' but instead of everyOne bending at their knee, the rest of the world pays to bomb them? Are they not aware they both are 'Abe's seed'?
If their "Own Land" is so important why do they stay in New York? So instead of moving back to the "Homeland/Chosen land" they live in the U.S. and funnel $$$ to keep the game playing...

How did they get the #4 military? Who paid for that?

Maybe once folks quit ki$$ing their A$$ and throwing $$$ at them, the ZIONISM will stop?

*** Note *** Anti-Zionism is NOT anti-semiticism.

Just as the cry goes out for the "moderate Muslim™" to rein in 'foe de jour' wouldn't the same onus be placed on the "moderate Jew™/non-Zionist" to rein in their sect? If "No" why not? Wasn't Abraham specific enough with the instructions in "The Rule Book" Y'all fighting amongst YourSelf.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join