It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Systematically Revolt...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Since I have your attention, first of all I thank everyOne and I think everyone, especially black people should revolt against the current way of doing things.. It's obvious that one side can't get along with the other, I'm thinking people should just rebel, especially black people. I'm thinking everyone should quite their jobs and start to disrupt things. And that will cause people to make a decision on what side they're really on. We have the Supreme Being on Our side and We already know what his aims for america is...

This is all I can do for now... I don't have control over the financial system to compensate you for your works yet, only thing I can do is say these things, and I say that in order for there to be a change, there first must be a revolt...

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
So you're advocating a race war when all races are equally oppressed?

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
You think a racially motivated revolt should occur because God has the people's backs???

That's reckless bull#!

& I'm a devout believer!

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I said “ everyone ESPECIALLY black people “... a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MX61000

I don't have control over the financial system to compensate you for your works yet

Yet?

Sorry but that sounds like delusions...

I'm not one to bandy around the term "mental health"...
I'm a schizophrenic myself, but that sounds like something someone skipping medication would say!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
A revolt should include and consider the rights and freedoms of all races. Not have one towering over the other.

Blacks and whites and all races made their own beds. It's a mess, and nobody has the personal accountability, not one bit of responsibility and courage to admit they were played.

This kind of revolt will only create division. A true revolt is the willpower of every individual working as a whole towards unity.

I don't believe God would support one race over another. Because despite looking different we're all the same, it just takes titanium ones to admit it in a group or on social media. We're trained to be guilty or proud, depending on who we are. God wouldn't judge someone based on their color. God probably thinks if you support one over the other you might as well be against everyone. But that's just me.
edit on 8-10-2014 by Yeahkeepwatchingme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Well, I can say I know God, you don't know God... God, you know the MAN heading the most powerful organization on earth, with the most sophisticated technologies on earth, that's why he is called the One God... a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

edit on OctX61000 by MX61000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Each of us knows God in our own personal way. Our interpretations just seem to be different.

Just to clarify which powerful organization?

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Each of us knows God in our own personal way. Our interpretations just seem to be different.

Just to clarify which powerful organization?

The Most powerful organization...

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Thanks for clarifying that.

Perhaps you mean those who run everything? TPTB?

I personally don't think their names are public, and they use the big names as fallguys/distractions.

So do you mean the public "Illuminati"? Or do you mean the ones who use Illuminati/wealth/power/control/Rockefellers/etc as distractions?

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MX61000
I said “ everyone ESPECIALLY black people “... a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Ok, what you are saying is that all the "white" trash out there, as well as all the Hispanics, Indians, Indus, Pakistanis and not to mention Jews out there. They don't deserve justice, only black people do ... because God loves blacks?

I think somebody forgot to take their meds today ...

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Actually I think he/she means God & his band of Arch Angels...

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I think TPTB are becoming TPTWas because the all powerful one who permits tptb to be the power over the people, He is putting up a new one... a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

edit on OctX61000 by MX61000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Do you not know the definition of eveyone... I said EVERYONE ESPECIALLY black people... a reply to: bjarneorn

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

What should everyone be revolting against then...
& try not to be as vague as you have been please!

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The current operations of this world... We need a New way of doing things... a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Still quite vague to be honest...

What current operations?
& a new way, such as...?...

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

A race war would solve everything, wouldn't it! [/sarcasm]

Helter Skelter...

edit on 8-10-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: eta

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
A sin of judgement?
I don't see that as anything but anarchism.
And CERTAINLY NOT rending to CEASAR as we should.
Skin MEANS ZIP.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
So you're advocating a race war when all races are equally oppressed?

Instead of a "Race War" lets have a War Race and lets see who can stop the fighting first? PEACE

top topics

<<   2 >>

join