It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola, inside information

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutOmatIc

-the virus is, and has been transmissible prior to the onset of symptoms

THIS is the scary part. If this turns out to be true, many, many more people in Dallas will die.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zona

originally posted by: AutOmatIc

-the virus is, and has been transmissible prior to the onset of symptoms

THIS is the scary part. If this turns out to be true, many, many more people in Dallas will die.

I am concerned about this, and about its ability to live on synthetic materials for longer than previously believed.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: pasiphae
a reply to: antar

i see people freaking out about troops going there but the problem is WE HAVE TO STOP IT THERE. there's just no way at all to keep it from coming here if we don't get it under control in africa. we'd have to completely seal ourselves off from ALL countries and that would collapse us faster than ebola will. we haven't been told about a plan to bring those troops back.... they may never come back. being in the military they are aware that when they go to battle they may not live. that's their job. they joined the military to put their life on the line to protect our country.

If it is True what some people claim(that it was to late to go to africa) then I don't know how anyone could think that this will end well.

Thomas Duncan is dead now according to CNN and thats not good.
edit on 9-10-2014 by Eagleyedobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I'm glad that's sorted out and I apologize for the skepticism.

I suppose that there is a need for people in the know to keep their ear to the ground in situations such as this.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ShaeTheShaman

Ignorance is bliss, isn't it?

You must have taken the Blue Pill to remain in their trumped up fictional fabrication.

You should have taken the Red Pill and had your eyes open to what's really going on!

Bishop

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

If it's yet another ebola thread, why did you click on it?

Why pull some other members thread down and belittle the subject being discussed just because you have had enough of the subject matter.

Just look at a other topic.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Relax if you can, get away from the computer and just do your preps. I know that everyone handles fear in their own way but one way to release that fear is to do all you can based on the information you have and then walk on with awareness.

It has a calming affect to know you have done all you can to prepare. Then if nothing happens you will save $$$ in the long run.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
UPDATE

There are unknown number unreported cases being observed in Houston for possible exposure.

Again to reiterate this is information gathered from a phone conversation that is the results of indirect and inferred information standard disclaimers apply.

I wanted to add that I know I am taking a huge risk and am betting whatever there is of my ATS reputation and standing by posting this and if I am wrong, fully expect the full dersion that can ne mustered aganst me.

But I felt this was too big not to say something about.
edit on 9-10-2014 by jadedANDcynical because: more to say

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Eagleyedobserver

It is going to have to play out. There will be survivors and there will be casualties. How big this gets is entirely out of yours or my hands.

Time will tell.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

That Dallas State Fair was a bad thing...

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
UPDATE

There are unknown number unreported cases being observed in Houston for possible exposure.

Again to reiterate this is information gathered from a phone conversation that is the results of indirect and inferred information standard disclaimers apply.

Don't take this the wrong way but i hope you are not right twice

Good luck to all my american brothers in these times.

Q

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShaeTheShaman if you knew anything about ebola then you would know that its not that serious. !

possibly the most ignorant thing i've ever read anyone post here.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Preparing to battle Ebola from a Hangar in Yorkshire

IN A sterile hangar in York an exercise is being played out that is miles away from everyday life in the historic city but what is learned could help to save lives in a part of Africa gripped by Ebola.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I also knew of unreported cases of people under observation where i am, but they all came back negative...and we were told on local news after the fact....Thank you for the input while it may make a difference..

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShaeTheShaman
oh no, another ebola thread. why? did a massive outbreak happen yet? no. because if you knew anything about ebola then you would know that its not that serious. i can not wait til the media gets tired of reporting this so all you A.T.Sers
can feel so ashamed of yourself. go back to your roots and discuss real conspiracies. you know what yall sound like? Alex Jones.... fear this fear that and fear this again. SHUT THE HECK UP WITH THIS EBOLA CRAP!

Are you living on Planet earth?

Last time I checked A massive Ebola outbreak did happen in Africa. You know they are people like you and I, even if it's hard to believe sometime because they get treated as if they are worth less and the world would rather invest Billions in Space Exploration(Which can be fascinating and cool at times) than to invest in the 3rd world. But it's just not right,

This world is so horribly out of balance! People are so #ing greedy and cocky in general and it really annoys me.

So you are the liar here, a Massive outbreak DID happen, Cases in other countries have been reported! This is not Aids, No sex or blood is needed to get the infection, it's scary how easy it is.

Let us discuss the situation for gods sake and don't tell people to shut up, we can discuss whatever the F*** we want.

edit on 9-10-2014 by Eagleyedobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Thank you for clearing that up. I thought possibly there was some additiional info coming in the interview.
I am very satisfied with your credibility. I don't need documents or links, myself. This is the best way to get information and it's very much appreciated

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
www.kcentv.com...

good news

or as they say in other ways,,

Gospell

"Dallas Deputy in Good Condition, not Showing Symptoms of Ebola
Posted: Oct 09, 2014 2:37 PM AST Updated: Oct 09, 2014 2:38 PM AST"

FRISCO — Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital says "the deputy under their care is in good condition and isn't showing symptoms of Ebola at this time."

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissingRonnieR
-- snip --
The panicked mob mentality here is the end result of the mixing two
dangerous ingredients. Youth and ignorance. You are being controlled
by fear. The question really is who is controlling you, and why?
-- snip --

I beg to differ... You are speaking to someone whose concerns and opinions come from a foundation of maturity and common sense!

A lifelong interest in magic/illusion has led me to have a very critical (I hope not cynical) view of life. Let me give you one short example:

During the peak of a certain modern day magician's career, the climax of his TV special was a straightjacket escape done while hanging from a burning rope over sharpened bamboo stakes. My SIL, at the time, challenged me to pick the escape/illusion apart.

I won't go through all of what I had to say, the beginning of the act should suffice...

The performer in question was NOT Houdini and he'd obviously had plenty of safeguards in place because the show was taped and there'd been nothing in the news about his tragic demise.

To someone with a critical eye, the illusion began immediately. Houdini actually put himself in situations that could have been fatal. This performer was put into His straightjacket by two of His female assistants, one of whom was standing immediately to his left and obscured the view of him placing his arms into the jacket. He genuinely did put his right arm into the jacket, but the assistant to his left lifted the left arm of the jacket and passed it under first.

Guess which hand dramatically appeared in his lower back in just the nick of time? His left hand! The left arm was full of padding the whole time. That not only gave him the free hand needed to start stage two of the escape, but by having this all done by people in on the illusion he had much more slack on his right arm than Houdini would have ever had.

Make no mistake. We are being played. Sadly though, this isn't entertainment, this is for all the marbles. There will soon be so many balls in the air that it may make no difference whether or not anyone has been able to keep count. The real show may not even be on the stage...

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

oh no, another ebola thread. why? did a massive outbreak happen yet? no. because if you knew anything about ebola then you would know that its not that serious.

There is a outbreak in Africa and the last time I checked they were in fact human, how long have you been under that rock?
Furthermore, "Ebola Cases Could Reach 1.4 Million Within Four Months, C.D.C. Estimates"
link

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join