It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of top 40 conspiracy theorist...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Source

The following is a list of some of the most popular and influential individuals in the field of conspiracy research to date. Since conspiracy theorists are a very diverse group it is expected that many will not agree with this listing; however, it is my belief that the individuals listed here represent the major figures in the genre of conspiracy theory.

My personal favorite is not on this list, Freeman Fly. I am however looking to expand my horizons. I enjoy david Ickes perspective, and most others on the list I'm not really sure of. Greer I don't really know if he's for real or not but I've heard him.

What do you think?

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion
One might suppose that the leading conspiracy theorists would be a threat to the dreaded powers that be. And if the powers that be are as blood thirsty as they are made out to be by the leading conspiracy theorists, why are they still alive.
Speaking of conspiracy theorists, the first one I began listening to was the comedian Dick Gregory.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I could list you 40 more inspirational and serious conspiracy theorists from our very own site.....

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Sadly, being a conspiracy theorist at all automatically invalidates you to the public. They aren't a threat because they were marginalized before they even started.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

There's. A lot of talent here for sure.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Interesting Cooper isn't on this list.. ironic that really he outted Jones during the y2k gig.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   

10. David Ray Griffin Retired Professor of the Philosophy of Religion and Theology, David Ray Griffin has been one of the greatest and most outspoken critics of the official story concerning the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001. He is a member of Scholars for 9/11 Truth, a major figure in the 9/11 Truth Movement. continued...
-OP source

Tod Fletcher, RIP, Lesser known, though a collaborator with Professor David Ray Griffin;

The bodies of Tod Fletcher and his wife Susan were recovered at Point Reyes National Seashore in Marin County, California, in an apparent joint suicide.

For many years Fletcher was an intellectual trailblazer in the 9/11 Truth movement. He was also a close collaborator with Professor David Ray Griffin, whose books he edited and who he frequently represented on interview programs.
-Source
edit on 6-10-2014 by dreamingawake because: Name spelling

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Many thanks for the list..

I’d like to call them “inspirational pioneers” rather than “conspiracy theorists”! Thanks again for the lists and names.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Nice.

I'm not into 9/11 because that's an easy open and shut case for me but sometimes I'm interested in something else I'll have to have a listen sometime

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ThichHeaded

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Interesting list, I like it...

Only thing is, it doesn't seem to say much about the disinfo agents...

Zecharia Sitchin, Steven Greer, and Peter Joseph are three of the most obvious.

But overall it's a good list though...

Concerning Greer...

I wouldn't waste a minute of your time on him.

originally posted by: schuyler
We have covered Greer on ATS countless times with dozens of threads and thousands of posts. The overwhelming conclusion is that Greer is a fraud. He has no credibility. His claims are outlandish. Perhaps most of all, he NEVER follows through.

I would strongly suggest that people new to Greer do a little homework before launching into a diatribe against people who criticize Greer. There is a reason they do, and if you can puzzle though it, you will be less likely to embarrass yourself.

The "Disclosure" project is funded heavily by Rothschild. Steven Greer is not who he claims to be, he is working for the CIA. The CIA knows people want answers and wants this technology made public. With that notion, the CIA decided to stack the deck. They created the disclosure project and threw money at it left and right.

The disclosure project is to slow people down, it was created to give people a false hope for "disclosure". If we leave "disclosure" up to the disclosure project it will never happen. Please realize this people. The Disclosure Project is not real, its fake, and its created to fool people like you and I. Its time for a revolution. Disclosure Project Is Fake

originally posted by: AliceBleachWhite

Saying one loves Steven Greer is an admission to loving LIES. Steven Greer is a Fraud.

I highly recommend this thread: The Problem with Greer.

He's quite renown for his fraud.

Further: UFO Watchdog Hall of Shame - Steven Greer

Plenty people like him because he tells them what they WANT to hear. You win more friends with Honey than with Vinegar, as they say. This all lies though, and there's a number of credible people he's tricked into participating in his Disclosure project that will no longer associate with him.

edit on 6-10-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Lol what! Alex Zionist Jones?

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion Mae Brussell should be #1 on this list yet she doesn't make the list at all.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
i to hope i can join this list although i think alex jones has a agenda and maybe he is paid to make us look mad as hatters also david icke who is good but ruins it with the reptillian queen theory ,is this deliberate i think it is.also davids icke's tv station was a complete con ,yes the article's where amazing and must have rocked the uk goverment but anyone who knows about the internet knows he didn't need to rent a massive studio in london he could of run from a shed/frontroom with a greenscreen .

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I see Jarrah White didn't make the list....

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Is this source website still working for anyone. I get a reset from two different connections.

edit

Working now
edit on 10/6/2014 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Jones being the top of the heap would then explain why the effort really doesn't bring much of anything to light. (other than money in a few people's pocket)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm............interesting how the majority are men............*goes off pondering why?*

Jane

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

21. Linda Moulton Howe– Miss Idaho (1963)

Let's get all the other MISS USA pageant girls together and the cover ups will surely be exposed. Someone should have talked to Bert while he was alive.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Bill Hicks.. he would be considered by some to be a conspiracy theorist comedian, but he was no loon. He was intelligent and only spoke out about the probably instances.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join