It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small Human Sighting in Argentina

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
So, sincerely, I am not skilled enough to check whether this has been edited or not. Sincerely, my sense is that it is, but still, it is food for thought. I got news of this today, and I am sorry if this has been already posted before. I tried searching but I couldn't figure out which keywords to use that would bring such thread.

As far as the video goes, a very small human is sighted running across a room. The person with the camera runs after it, but it disappears as suddenly as it appears. The small human clearly has pointy ears so they are calling him a "duende", a spanish word roughly equivalent to "imp" in this case. Well, here goes nothing:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I thinks it's BS.

If I had seen a little "imp" run through my house, my reaction would have been much more immediate and startled.

It's almost laughable.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Here's the vid

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Probably fake.....well, more than likely.
But a bit of fun....

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Leahn

:-) Bold little guy coming out in the day! I think grabbing the baby would be most Mothers first reaction. So many of these coming out of the same area they have a ton of monsters ghosts aliens and critters it seems!

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Pretty cool if real but I don't think so. There is a shadow that looks right, but the surface of the floor shows a reflection of everything else in the room but not the little guy. That and there is a pixel anomaly right at the edge of the baby's head, a straight line bordering the head the same size as the "little guy" and only where he appears to come into view as he runs from behind the baby.

I do hope we find more fae creatures are real in the future. That would be awesome!

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Was it Lionel Messi?

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The shadow of the creature looks off. Look at the cabinets leg. Sadly I call this a fake :c

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
This video is like 10 years old. I swear its been circulated so many times its beyond a joke.
Each time it is circulated the same kind of morons seem to pass it around with the same type of moronic statements. Why does it piss me off? Because that kid reminds me of me when i was that age and its just creepy.
Is it real?!
Of course its not real! Its just a creepy video circulated by weirdos & creeps.

link   
This video is like 10 years old. I swear its been circulated so many times its beyond a joke.
Each time it is circulated the same kind of morons seem to pass it around with the same type of moronic statements. Why does it piss me off? Because that kid reminds me of me when i was that age and its just creepy.
Is it real?!

link   
Is it real?!

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I saw that video a few days ago, thought it was another hoax at first but after review think it might be a real visitor, maybe one of the toddlers future imaginary friends
if I was the parent I'd setup a babycam to monitor the situation for a while

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Exactly ! Every mother would protect her child.. But I don't know could be blender3d cgi or perhaps.... Well I'm trying to think out of the box but there are just too much of hoaxes regarding this subject.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

It's fake, the little man entered the picture from behind the child's head, he never ran out of the room.

Plus, if that was my kid and I saw that thing, I'd pick my child up and make sure he was ok prior to looking for the magical mystical little people.

When I was a kid my friends and I would look through the grass for "the little people." We honestly thought we'd find them and that they existed. Not sure what that was all about, imagination I guess.

Wish they were real!!
edit on 4-10-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: add image

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Looks a lot like a living Atacama Humanoid.
When something is that blatant in a video
of course it looks fake. But if it wasnt
that's pretty much what it would look like.
so it's doomed either way.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Scared me the first time lol. Decent editing in the video, but not good enough.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Neat, wish it was true. I would give that fast little guy a job.

I wonder what it would want for pay?

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I wonder what it would want for pay?

Maybe these?

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

It's a demon. He ran onto the wrong Hollywood set.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
cgi the shadow shows up on the kids shoulder...that to me seems out of place considering the kid is much further in the foreground

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join