It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Governments seize colloidal silver being used to successfully treat Ebola patients

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I don't understand how Who has that authority to do that. That part of Africa is not theirs.

The WHO has done nothing, that is just a fake claim made to sell snake oil.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Ton of videos on making colloidal silver can be seen on YouTube as well...

c olloidal silver DIY - Video Search

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hilux1996
Especially since Silver is highly conductive and in your brain would make your neurons work better. In the case of Brain degenerative disease that would make sense!

No, actually, it doesn't make sense. Neurons aren't wires. At all. Adding in metal ions doesn't "make them work better".

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Just as well I make my own Colloidal Silver at home. Usually I get between 15 and 20 ppm. It's good stuff and I can see why it is good to kill the Ebola Virus. That's what the Nano Silver particles do. They attack the virus cells and smother them starving them of Oxygen which kills them.

Anyone have any thoughts about this?

Ebola and Colloidal Silver

Sense when do viruses need oxygen to survive? Do they respirate? And what does smother them even mean? From that one sentence it sounds like you have no idea how any of that works.

Especially since Silver is highly conductive and in your brain would make your neurons work better. In the case of Brain degenerative disease that would make sense!

No. No it doesn't Neurons use sodium and potassium ions and the slight difference in positive charge the ions carry. Look up activation potential. So adding silver to the body is not going to do anything to the brain such as you are suggesting. Heres an idea go to medical school before you start blabaling on about how the body works or at least do a little research form reputable sources.
edit on 2-10-2014 by BGTM90 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2014 by BGTM90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
WOW, you are all here trying your hardest.

Cool!

Tells me all I need to know. I haven't seen all of you hit one thread for a while.

P

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Colloidal silver made from an electrode produces silver ions, which builds up in an individuals system eventually causing argyrosis. This is a condition that causes the skin to turn blue or bluish-grey.

Other forms of colloidal silver are made through a chemical process, which doesn't cause Argyria. Using the home generators for making colloidal silver is a sure fired way to get the blue skin depending on who much is ingested.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: eManym
Colloidal silver made from an electrode produces silver ions, which builds up in an individuals system eventually causing argyrosis. This is a condition that causes the skin to turn blue or bluish-grey.

Other forms of colloidal silver are made through a chemical process, which doesn't cause Argyria. Using the home generators for making colloidal silver is a sure fired way to get the blue skin depending on who much is ingested.

Do you know how many people in this world make their own Colloidal Silver? A hell of a lot and none of them have ever turned blue. There is only a few cases of it and they were shown to have used Salt in theirs to make the solution quicker. Most of the reports out there are there to scare people off from making it and treating themselves.

I trust my CS more than any of Big Pharma's poisons.

And by the way hellobruce this snake oil you talk of makes very little money. But it does help hence the Big Pharma's incessant goal of demonizing it.

Like the Cancer industry that continues to peddle the immune system destroyer Chemo Therapy. If I ever get Cancer I will be taking Cannabis Oil and or turning my body Alkaline to kill the Cancer. NEVER ever will I take Chemo that has a 98% failure rate.

Only idiots listen to Big Pharma. They are in it for the money not our health. You can tell that by all the concoctions of # they put into our bodies when we are babies. Because of all those toxic vaccines babies have a 50/50 chance of being maimed or killed by them. And there are loads of reports of babies dying straight after receiving vaccines.

And no that info is not in the Mainstream. I wonder why that is?

And to the other poster. Helping someone is not Godlike. It's called being Human!
edit on 3-10-2014 by Hilux1996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Hilux1996

Do you realize what metal poisoning is? This is the reason people stopped using Colloidal Silver if you keep taking it it builds up in your system and eventually can cause death. For example you could drink lead if you do it once your fine do it daily well you die or go insane chose one.

www.neurology.org...

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
They stopped using it because they were Told to stop using it. I have been using it for years and I am not Blue!

The poison story is just a story to steer people away from cheap and easy to make alternative medicine!

Big Pharma makes a lot of money on peddling their 'Snake Oil'. They CAN'T make money on alternative treatments. Hence the scare tactics.

Nano Silver is not poison in low amounts. I'll tell you what is though. MERCURY! And what contains that toxic metal?

VACCINES!!

I have been helped by Colloid Silver, my family, friends and animals have been helped. And NONE of us resemble a Smurf!!

Big Pharma hype and scare tactics. They have a lot to answer for peddling their poison pills over the years.

I'll trust what I know. You go on doing what you want!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   

They stopped using it because they were Told to stop using it. I have been using it for years and I am not Blue!

The poison story is just a story to steer people away from cheap and easy to make alternative medicine!

Big Pharma makes a lot of money on peddling their 'Snake Oil'. They CAN'T make money on alternative treatments. Hence the scare tactics.

Nano Silver is not poison in low amounts. I'll tell you what is though. MERCURY! And what contains that toxic metal?

VACCINES!!

I have been helped by Colloid Silver, my family, friends and animals have been helped. And NONE of us resemble a Smurf!!

Big Pharma hype and scare tactics. They have a lot to answer for peddling their poison pills over the years.

I'll trust what I know. You go on doing what you want!

I strongly suggest take the time to find out what metal ingestion can do to the human body. Just because you did it for years doesnt make it a smart thing to do. People have been smoking for years to according to your logic thats healthy too right?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I strongly suggest take the time to find out what metal ingestion can do to the human body.

Try removing iron from your diet and see how long you live.

We need trace amounts of a great many metals.

Perhaps you should look it up and understand it a little better.

P

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Oh my, what will all those poor people do without... colloidal silver?

IDK, maybe try to get some really help?
edit on am032014102014Friday by adomol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   

You have failed to provide information to you claims of viruses being destroyed by lack of oxygen. Are you still claiming this is true? If not then according to you this product is effective against ebola because the Pharmaceutical industry is not trust worthy? Thats like saying a car sales man said my car can go 300km/h but it can't so my bike must be able to. Do you see the fallacy in that logic?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: BGTM90

You have failed to provide information to you claims of viruses being destroyed by lack of oxygen. Are you still claiming this is true? If not then according to you this product is effective against ebola because the Pharmaceutical industry is not trust worthy? Thats like saying a car sales man said my car can go 300km/h but it can't so my bike must be able to. Do you see the fallacy in that logic?

Your quite right. I got that wrong. It's not Oxygen it starves the Virus Cells of it's Proteins. Viruses require proteins to be able to survive and grow within the Human Body. Colloidal Silver stops the virus gaining protein from the body and thus starves and kills the virus.

I sit corrected!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   

And by what mechanism does this happen? Last time I checked viruses don't metabolize they use a host cells to create the proteins and other organics that then self assemble to create new virions. Viruses don't grow either a newly formed virions are fully formed and do not under go morphological or physiological changes. You can't starve something that doesn't eat.
edit on 3-10-2014 by BGTM90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: BGTM90

Have a look yourself. My Microbiology is a bit rusty!

colloidalsilverkillsviruses.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Oh look, your source is a website flogging colloidal silver generators - for only $239.95 I love their disclaimer...

Products mentioned herein are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Oh look, your source is a website flogging colloidal silver generators - for only $239.95 I love their disclaimer...

Products mentioned herein are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Stop being so ignorant! It's advertisements. All websites have ads pertaining to what they are talking about.

If there is any websites talking about the problem of Farting there will be ads to buy Baked Beans!

As usual you are spouting nonsense!
edit on 3-10-2014 by Hilux1996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Stop being so ignorant! It's advertisements.

The whole webpage is just a advertisement designed to suck in the gullible.

You still have not shown where the WHO blocked any shipment of colloidal silver - of course you cannot show that, as it is just a hoax.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Stop being so ignorant! It's advertisements.

The whole webpage is just a advertisement designed to suck in the gullible.

You still have not shown where the WHO blocked any shipment of colloidal silver - of course you cannot show that, as it is just a hoax.

Here's another one for you. No advertisements!

www.answers.com...

Happy now?

Oh and by the way the story is featured in quite a few non mainstream media news feeds. Including a youtube video. Just do a search rather than shouting like an evangelical Bible Basher!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join