It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinian intolerance towards Israel, one little fact

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

They just rig the test to make it harder for Arabs to get into the university.

The tests are impossible to rig, they are checked automatically.
And it is not easy to compete with jewish minds, but the tests are showing what those applicants getting in the test.
Israel is as much guilty as USA when african americans getting on average lower score, that is it.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: kitzik

They just rig the test to make it harder for Arabs to get into the university.

The tests are impossible to rig, they are checked automatically.
And it is not easy to compete with jewish minds, but the tests are showing what those applicants getting in the test.
Israel is as much guilty as USA when african americans getting on average lower score, that is it.

Easy to compete with Jewish minds yeah ok. So you overlooked the part that not all Jews pass the test either huh? If their minds are so superior then shouldn't all of them have passed? You are right though Israel is guilty of Arabs getting a lower score I will use your America is guilty for blacks lower score to prove it. If you go into the larger cities in America you will find that the better schools are in the predominately white neighborhoods while black neighborhoods have second rate schools. Just as in Israel the better schools are in the Jewish only neighborhoods.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

a reply to: ugmold

Very small compared to Genocide.

If there was genocide there wouldn't even exist Bir Zeit University.

Pardon me, Genocide in Progress.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

a reply to: Zcustosmorum

I'm not going to discuss all usual crying of pro Palestinian supporters. There is a lot to argue, but it was said million times.

Right here I just showed you small fact of Palestinian intolerance, can you deny this ?

If not, please shut up.

So Palestinians show intolerance by barring Jewish people from a university? First of all that doesn't sound like a government policy, but even if it was, does this somehow place the blame on Palestine? I would rather see people barred because of intolerance rather than people bombed because of intolerance. But I suppose that since you repeatedly stated you only want to focus on THIS incident, that you somehow think all of Israel's actions are justified because this proves that Palestinians don't want peace.

The truth is that this proves nothing of the kind. For this to prove that Palestinians don't want peace, they would have to have murdered the woman. But even then they would simply be acting on par with Israel, but for Israeli apologists that would still mean that Palestine was worse. And for you to accuse the person who posted the image of derailing the thread, just proves my point. You don't want to focus on the bigger picture, which is what really matters, because the bigger picture doesn't back up your point of view. That image alone says a lot about what is going on, and it is definitely related to any discussion about the conflict between Israel and Palestine.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

If their minds are so superior then shouldn't all of them have passed?

Stop twisting my words.
What is important is tests results, and I mentioned that it is not easy task to compete.
The scores have some refactoring coefficient across all applicants that made that test on that day comparatively to previous exams on other dates, but it has nothing to do with race.

edit on 30-9-2014 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

That's a joke, the Palestinians were just offered 10x the amount of land to end the situation by Egypt and they flat refused it. Conflicts over territory happen, whatever the reason, who ever caused it you can't occupy the same space, the Israelis were happy when they were told they were given a space of land, as for being controlling of "access" 7 wars say they need to be, but what you did NOT see after WW2 was Jews hanging around outside of Berlin firing rockets wanting their old homes back, when offered land they took it (be the offer legit or not that wasn't their fault) Now faced with a similar situation the Palestinians simply wont make the rational solution and just move next door, honestly this ancestry stuff is bs, if any of it was real we should all brawl out over Kenya, The Palestinians have a great deal and it would make them a larger state than Israel and in time life would be good and then Israel wouldn't have a cause in the world to attack them either that anyone could justify... but no, they want Jerusalem or nothing.

I hate this who killed who stuff honestly, the word "war" has a definition and it isn't about playing nice, it's a moot point to debate the actions of war, it pretty much is there by definition already once you go to "war" and it's not pretty.

But when your offered a fair peace and a home again and you choose to keep fighting your going to get what's coming to you.

In terms of sheer common sense what is done is sometimes just done... there is no "Palestine" as those maps clearly show, what there is is hovels, dirt and poverty and under the jurisdiction of others, whatever there was, whoever's claim was legit... if there even is such a thing as "legit" under these circumstances... the reality of life is that possession is 90% of the law, Israel is now there, it has a strong infrastructure an important economy which affects people all over the world not just the local players, what was built was built by Israelis, it wasn't there 70 years ago, the Israelis posses the capacity to level the region if they are threatened so the best case scenario here is a mutual inhalation not just of the Israelis and Palestinians but realistically 10's maybe hundreds of millions of Muslims....

and over what? "My" Nana once lived there" guess what? she doesn't anymore...

And what is left has nothing to offer, it's a blight...

They are never going to "conquer" Israel, it can't happen and this damned Martyr philosophy over bs particularly is just people who are mentally children and uneducated holding onto an idea in a tantrum that will get a lot more people killed including their own children.

The Palestinian cause went into the toilet when the Egyptian deal was refused, it was a moronic hate filled choice, it's not like they had to relocate across a continent like the Jews did, they could walk to the freaking Sinai, if they agreed the whole world would have thrown money at new construction and all the rest of us could have gone on with our lives, it was selfish and bitter...

Maybe being American my position is slightly different, every single person of 320 Million Moved elsewhere here for a better life and for the most part current troubles aside it worked out pretty well, but in this case they were offered to move 10 miles away into a place they could be free and happy and given whatever they needed, living in the past is a failure to adapt to the future and the Palestinians almost surely signed their extinction papers by refusing it.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

This logic only works when you perceive "school" as being the focus of education....

The reality however is school in general every where is a fairly lack luster way to assure a child's education, the first and foremost aspect is the home environment and focus on "education" as a way and part of life and that stems purely from culture and parenting. If that was not the case kids playing along the Ganges in India wouldn't simultaneously be living in the nation with the most Universities in the world nor going on to dominate medicine and computer programming, the rise of China from Rural to Modern wouldn't be underway and their cities wouldn't be dwarfing ours on the skyline, the Japanese and South Koreans wouldn't have rebounded from wars within a matter of years and jews wouldn't have the most nobel prizes per capita in the world after a holocaust. "School" certainly didn't "do these things" in these cultures a value on a modern education did, studying at home, reading as a hobby.... and I have to be Frank here... when you study the Koran for 4 hrs a day after school not science your not going to get those results, likewise when your lacking a dad and your moms works 14 hrs a day and your peers are all into rapping and sports you'll get the same results... Education relies more than anything on CULTURE...

Take the Japanese philosophy of "Not complaining" it makes it real easy when your culture tells you to "shut up" about Hiroshima and get on with your life it's over....

What African Americans and Palestinians and others around the world have in common is "wallowing in it" and spending their lives trying to "get even" rather than move forward... The Germans, The Koreans, The Japanese, India, The Jews are all prime examples of a culture with positive coping mechanisms, the Japanese and Germans are Allied with the US and Europe, Israel and Germany are fast friends these days.... if they had "held onto it, instead of getting back o work, studying and making things better this would be a really crappy world right now (well worse crappy)

The "education" line and lack of opportunity stuff is utter bs, I grew up in NY, public library every world that was then followed by an Internet. My Grandparents came over from eastern Europe mainly FOB in this same time span, one was in a Holocaust, another chased away by the fall of the Czars in Russia, the third was shot in WW2 in Poland and the Fourth survived freaking Polio... None of this was much mentioned, no one was "returning" anywhere, they got nice apartments in Brooklyn and hit me with a belt if I didn't do my homework lol, religion was a bare part of any daily equation, working hard WAS. But not once did I have hear "talk" of returning to Poland, bringing back the Czars or re occupying Germany rofl... because they weren't Idiots, they just wanted nice lives and the Palestinians were offered this same thing and spat at it, it's not schooling or poverty it's a moronic culture with negative coping mechanisms.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit

There is a detailed report about higher education in Israel

The survey also examined where Arab students obtained their degrees. Only 11.5 percent attended universities, while 24.5 percent were in teacher-training colleges. Arabs make up more than 30 percent of the students at the University of Haifa, but comprise less than 12 percent of the student body at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem; less than 9 percent at Tel Aviv University; a little over 5 percent at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Be'er Sheva; and less than 3 percent at Bar-Ilan University, Ramat Gan.

source

Now compare this with Birzeit University. They don't even allow to get in the campus.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I am not political, just an ordinary American middle age woman. Even I know the fight is for a piece of holy land, not a piece of just any land. All I can say coming from the heartland of the USA is the people I know personally are starting to look a the jews differently. Like they are murders. Killing of small children at a distance and the image of that map is very strong. A lot of the ordinary citizens I know do not support your treatment of the Palestinians. It seems you are not happy with your little piece of land, you want it all, I think a religious prophecy in an antique book is a terrible reason for blanketing murder.a reply to: criticalhit

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit

That's a joke, the Palestinians were just offered 10x the amount of land to end the situation by Egypt and they flat refused it.

Actually, that's a lie...

but what you did NOT see after WW2 was Jews hanging around outside of Berlin firing rockets wanting their old homes back

Jews fighting Nazis...

It counted about 200 (mainly Jewish) participants. They made several bomb attacks on German troop trains and arson attacks on cinemas, which were forbidden for Jews.

On 4 February 1936, the leader of the NSDAP (Nazi) party in Switzerland Wilhelm Gustloff was assassinated by David Frankfurter.

On 9 November 1938, Nazi diplomat Ernst vom Rath was assassinated in Paris by a Jewish youth, Herschel Grynszpan.

Female inmates had smuggled in explosives from a weapons factory, and Crematorium IV was partly destroyed by an explosion.

The prisoners then attacked the Nazi guards with guns and grenades. Several German and Ukrainian guards were killed, a fuel tank was set on fire, barracks and warehouses were burned, military vehicles were disabled, and grenades were thrown at the SS headquarters.

Warsaw Jews of the Jewish Combat Organization and the Jewish Military Union fought the Germans with a handful of small arms and Molotov cocktails

No, no rockets, but plenty of bombs, molotovs & grenades...

What's about the Ultimate Emblem Of Resistance... Warsaw Tunnels!!!

Following the January upheaval, Jewish fighters increased their ranks and prepared for the final showdown. Elaborate hide-outs were prepared for civilians and tunnels dug to connect them.

All sounds eerily familiar doesn't it...

Palestine Will Be Free!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join