It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinian intolerance towards Israel, one little fact

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Haaretz Palestinian affairs reporter Amira Hass was asked to leave a conference at Ramallah’s Birzeit University last week because of the institution’s law banning Israeli Jews from the campus.

Who is Amira Hass ? Is she some violent settler ? - No, she is very well known in Israel as a "self hating jew".
But even this kind of jews are forbidden to enter Palestinian University in "Occupied Palestine"

According to Al Jazeera ( Amira Hass also writing for that outlet)

World renowned Israeli journalist Amira Hass, who has won numerous prizes for her courageous reporting on Israel's occupation of Palestine, is currently under attack. On April 4, two Israeli organisations requested that Attorney General Yehuda Weinstein launch an official investigation against Hass, accusing her of fomenting violence and terrorism in her article "The Inner Syntax of Palestinian Stone-Throwing", which had been published in Haaretz the day before.
www.aljazeera.com...

Recently Amira Hass wrote

Throwing stones is the birthright and duty of anyone subject to foreign rule. Throwing stones is an action as well as a metaphor of resistance. Persecution of stone-throwers, including 8-year-old children, is an inseparable part − though it’s not always spelled out − of the job requirements of the foreign ruler

How pity Bir-Zeit students didn't threw stones, just asked her to leave the premise.
"No jews allowed", sorry Amira, even you can't be here.
edit on 30-9-2014 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

I'd have lol'd if they hit her in the head with a rock on her way out the door...

I hate people like this and women seem to be particularly prone to this... I dunno "emotional sentiment that flys in the face of the reality you live in" She's a FREE woman in Israel and basically tea bagging her neighbors with a set of balls bigger than mine for people who will always treat her like crap, it's a form of masochism if you ask me.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit

To be honest I lold already when I heard she was expelled.
Bir Zeit Uni issued this official memo

The Rosa Luxemburg Foundation, which organized the conference from which Amira was ejected, denounced her expulsion as “discrimination” and expressed its solidarity with her. In a statement, the university said it had “no objection to the presence of the reporter Hass” but felt justified “as a national institution to distinguish between friends of the Palestinian people and its enemies.”

On Tuesday, the university issued a tougher statement, regretting the “lamentable incident” excluding Amira
"In response to the controversy over the incident involving journalist Amira Hass, Birzeit University wishes to clarify its principled position of welcoming supporters of the Palestinian struggle and opponents of the Israeli occupation of Palestine, regardless of nationality, religion, ethnicity, or creed. Hence, Hass, who has consistently condemned the Israeli occupation, evinced support for Palestinian rights, and helped expose the discriminatory policies of occupation and its flagrant violations of these rights, is always welcome on our campus and at university events."

So, from now on poor Hass can attend Bir Zeit, but this sounds like "one person" permit only.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

She should be grateful she's a Jewish reporter, if she were anything else she'd have probably got an Israeli bomb dropped on her head like so many did in Gaza

As it stands she was just asked to leave a meeting, hardly a big deal.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Not a big deal, just shows how much they want peace. When in the areas they already have control they instilling no "Israeli Jews allowed" policy, no wonder that Israeli voters don't vote for leftist parties. It is just so obvious what will happen.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: kitzik

Not a big deal, just shows how much they want peace. When in the areas they already have control they instilling no "Israeli Jews allowed" policy, no wonder that Israeli voters don't vote for leftist parties. It is just so obvious what will happen.

Seems like Israel has the same Policy to the Palestinians, albeit a little more severe, and everyone else.
edit on 30-9-2014 by ugmold because: addition

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

Seems like Israel has the same Policy to the Palestinians and everyone else.

Prove it with facts, afaik there is no such policies. Find me Israeli University where it is written that no Palestinian Arab allowed in the campus.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Don't derail thread, I asked you specific narrow question.

Is there any Israeli University with "No Palestinian Arab allowed on the campus " ?

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Like they have a choice on wanting peace, backed up with nowhere to go, bombed the crap out of when Israel decides, beseiged (which is a violation of human rights), kidnapped/arrested and incarcerated for months (sometimes even without charges), land illegally claimed from them, farmers ain't allowed their crops and fisherman not allowed to fish, peace? Israel's policies are not those of peace

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Is there any Israeli University with "No Palestinian Arab allowed on the campus " ?

They don't need a stinking Policy, the evidence is in the image. Derail, nonsense.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I'm not going to discuss all usual crying of pro Palestinian supporters. There is a lot to argue, but it was said million times.

Right here I just showed you small fact of Palestinian intolerance, can you deny this ?

If not, please shut up.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

the evidence is in the image.

This image have nothing to do with my question.

If you can't answer, shut up.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I'm not going to discuss all usual crying of pro Palestinian supporters. There is a lot to argue, but it was said million times.

Right here I just showed you small fact of Palestinian intolerance, can you deny this ?

If not, please shut up.

Very small compared to Genocide.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Very small compared to Genocide.

If there was genocide there wouldn't even exist Bir Zeit University.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

If not, please shut up.

Hardly, she was asked to leave because she was an Israeli journalist, not because she was Jewish.

Secondly, you're a new recruit, aren't you?

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
We need more empathy out there. Imagine if your nation had a whole slew of persecuted Muslims come in and split your country with you. Only instead of a fair split the Muslims are in charge and begin to push you and your fellow countrymen out if their homes. 50 years later you have less than a quarter of your original land and the Muslim government starts bombing your citizens fur standing up for themselves.

At the very least you'd think the original inhabitants should get something besides death, prison, or economic strangling. I say let the Israelis take over all of former East Germany and see how that goes. Why should Palestine pay for the crimes of Germany?

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Hardly, she was asked to leave because she was an Israeli journalist

Yes, I wrote that she was expelled because she was Israeli jew. It is factually right, because Israeli arabs are allowed.
I can't make my point more clear without mentioning that she is a jewish woman.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Hardly, she was asked to leave because she was an Israeli journalist

Yes, I wrote that she was expelled because she was Israeli jew. It is factually right, because Israeli arabs are allowed.
I can't make my point more clear without mentioning that she is a jewish woman.

Gee, I wonder the odds on the source of this article being Israeli/Jewish and having connections to the government.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Universities in Israel has no such policy. They just rig the test to make it harder for Arabs to get into the university.
Higher education

Nearly half of Arab students who passed their matriculation exams failed to win a place in higher education because they performed poorly in the Psychometric Entrance Test, compared to 20% of Jewish applicants. Khaled Arar, a professor at Beit Berl College, believes the psychometric test is culturally biased: "The gap in psychometric scores between Jewish and Arab students has remained steady – at more than 100 points out of a total of 800 – since 1982. That alone should have raised suspicions."

top topics

<<   2 >>

join