It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The walking dead fans

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
DARYL DOESN'T EXIST!

*ahem*

Excuse me, I... I... don't know what came over me.

However, with so many great characters I hate seeing so many people fixate on just one! There is a lot going in TWD, ESPECIALLY, where character development is concerned. I really think they have done a great job translating the GNs to television. Glen is spot on and, though I think he is a little too dramatic sometimes, Rick is pretty spot on as well. The casting on that show is just top-notch. Although I did feel a bit jipped concerning the Governor.

And yes, there are openly gay characters in the comics but I think its more likely that Meryl will return from the undead and cook the group a nice Thanksgiving dinner before Daryl turns out to be gay.

Me? Team Glen all the way! That dude will NEVER die! Whoo!

Yes. If they follow the comics and follows Glenn through that way I will cry.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainHook

No i meant to add to the list of things that don't make sense, how does he keep that beard at that length

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lyxdeslic

DARYL DOESN'T EXIST!

*ahem*

However, with so many great characters I hate seeing so many people fixate on just one! There is a lot going in TWD, ESPECIALLY, where character development is concerned. I really think they have done a great job translating the GNs to television. Glen is spot on and, though I think he is a little too dramatic sometimes, Rick is pretty spot on as well. The casting on that show is just top-notch. Although I did feel a bit jipped concerning the Governor.

And yes, there are openly gay characters in the comics but I think its more likely that Meryl will return from the undead and cook the group a nice Thanksgiving dinner before Daryl turns out to be gay.

What are you talking about? Glens not dead! He's not! Shut up! Just... just shut up!

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I'm 48 and in the zombie apocalypse I would be with Beth given the choice.....

Does that make me a pedophile too?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: mwood

nope because she far beyond that point. She is 18. So she is practically a adult.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I'm 48 and in the zombie apocalypse I would be with Beth given the choice.....

Does that make me a pedophile too?
a reply to: mwood

maybe at 48 it does, but I am 49 and I would be all up on her. lol....

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Im guessing as far as the water and food, would make a pretty boring episode watching them chlorinate the water, getting the pumps running and searching all the stores in the prison. You know them dang prisoners hoard the food.

The same as watching them siphon gas from every car they find. I guess we have to assume they do that. I would.

Also I think I would make my way to the coast and get a darn boat. keep upgrading to bigger boats until you have a navy aircraft carrier lol...

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lyxdeslic

DARYL DOESN'T EXIST!

*ahem*

What are you talking about? Glens not dead! He's not! Shut up! Just... just shut up!

I just don't want him to die. I'll be sad if he does, but I'll be happier if he dies because of Neagan, the way he did in the comics. He's a badass, and deserves to go out in a a big way. I don't want his death to be like Andrea's in the show.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Star for you, I was thinking the same thing, kind of like the girl that was part of the social structure he was, one he used to walk around with, share a coke with, maybe even a little stealing because they were hungry?

Someone he always had a crush on, that would often show signs of abuse from her step dad, something Daryl could not stand.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
We do not have sat tv anymore so is there someplace I can buy the episodes for cheap or even free without getting a trojan?

I used too watch them on project free tv or solar movie they are on there fairly quick after airing, or im pretty sure if you get an AMC subscription thing you can stream from that site too i think it was really complicated there is itunes aswell though or netflix too or i did stream it off our xbox last season because computer was broken it was a few dollars an ep but i cant do that now my kids put water in my xbox and fried it.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I am one that would like too see Daryl with Carol ! They go way back and he has always been so supportive of her! And he didnt do a very good job of looking after Beth seems she was taken and all, Carols hardcore she can look after herself.

I find it stressfull to watch any scene with Judith in it why did they have to put a baby on the show seriously! And i heard in the comic she died early on if she dies on the show then ill probably cry!

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

If he's a necro then the world is his oyster eh?

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
"people be cray cray" ?????????

What language is this?

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

it's just a metaphor what people say. It's like wazz up, lol, gtfo, ect...

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny
"people be cray cray" ?????????

What language is this?

People be cray cray = people are crazy

Haha

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join