It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother claims that her 2 month old baby transformed into a full grown man in seconds!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This actually isn't the first time that this has happened:

At this point Ms. [redacted] is exhausted, confused and distraught from her unexpected ordeal, exclaiming that she’d “been used” and that the child “wasn’t my baby”, asking to be left alone from her bemused [redacted] buddies. The child, however, grows at an extremely rapid rate and is soon a fully grown adult man who instantly falls in love with his own mother.

Woman Raped, Infant Son Grows To Adulthood Within Hours

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Lady_Tuatha

There's a way to satisfy both the secular and the spiritual crowds on these sorts of supernatural claims in Africa (there are many).

Simply treat it like any other story. If she had said a man came and kidnapped the baby, there would be an investigation that included her as a suspect. A full investigation can be done in this case without the authorities dismissing the possibility of the story being true.

The truth is the truth. Let an investigation try to discover it.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Reminds me of the story about the family that tried to sue a Resort after claiming that their teen daughter got pregnant after swimming in the pool.

That's her story and she's sticking with it.

OMG, seriously??? ROFL. Now I have to read it. LOL. Hmm, not much to go on there, or evidence.
That is the most wildest story, I have ever heard.
edit on 29-9-2014 by Diabolical because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

I doubt that both sides could be satisifed because for what most of us see in the flesh here is not part of the spiritual. At the end of the day i am fairly certain an investigation that found the truth would state that she was high and she buried her babies body nearby. Regardless of what supernatural forces are at work we only can account for what we view as real and that would be the fact that the baby is dead. Now if you take into account how places like this deal with such events then you may see the view that in some ways their justice is more eaqual to the flesh and the spirit rather than ours in the west that only deal with the flesh givin that we have clinical names that have tried to overcome all forms of spirituality here. If you talk to spirits or angels then you are in need of help because they do not exist is what we say. That is part of the battle of the spirit and flesh.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

I think it is more likely that she is covering for someone else's misdeed. Probably a man. Probably an IMPORTANT man.

The sad thing is that stories like this are how mythology is born. Since the people in her area are superstitious, as long as she doesn't come clean, they'll probably retell this story a bunch of times. Then after the girl has passed away, the truth will be lost to everyone, but the story remains in everyone's mind for generations.
edit on 29-9-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
dead baby alert.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Very possible. Often a story can make serious impressions on me and i like to just get my impressions out there and on this one i say it is the other way around and many know what happened and are covering but she seems to me to be the one that was on the juice. I guess overall my thoughts on this are silly cause we can't bring the child back. Adding to the thought of a man involved the reason could be because a certain man was sceduled to die and take his place spiritually joining with the boy in life and this was a way to stop that date.

I can tell you my view on when these beings are attached to us and that is at the age of 5 and 12. It takes a few years for them to find balance in us and if for some reason the timing is off we see the result as a person becoming polarized to either the dark side or the light side. You would think that at 5 a certain side gets attached but i believe that it is dependant on the state of the one that was born's last life. Meaning that either side can form the bond at either of the ages. Sometimes the bad comes first and sometimes the good comes first. I could be wrong. There are certain actions that can be taken later in life to change ones poliraty but that also results in earthquakes when it happens. How's that for crazy talk?
edit on 29-9-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Interesting find.

Most of you guys are looking at this simplistically.
Likely the baby is dead or kidnapped. Shape shifting is a common
sorcery method in Africa. Likely the baby was taken, the sorcerer
substituted his shifted self for the baby, changed shaped before
her eyes and disappeared. By then the baby was long gone.
The baby was likely used for a sacrifice. Considering the environment,
it was used to protect someone wealthy and powerful from Ebola.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

They grow up so quick these kids! Blink and youll miss it!

OG

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
So your kid disappears and a guy shows up saying he is your full grown son. Mom, I need money for college. Wonder if the woman even has a kid?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   

In the second paragraph of the article the mother
claims to be a resident of central
Bong County. It is therefore
a remote possibility from the described events--
she might have eaten the paraphernalia after
chugging the water-- AND used the crucible for
a pacifier until it was clean. Spockstein out.

EDIT: You KNOW I had to bump this just for the irony

edit on 29-9-2014 by derfreebie because: Don't inhale angry.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I could never imagine living somewhere where this was even given 2 seconds thought... I know she is 16, but I don't any western 16 year old that would come out with that nonsense and actually expect it to be believed... Just wow... Poor kid

I guess africa just has a lot of growing to do, I suppose if you look back through our history we burned people and drowned people for the crime of being a witch... So maybe it is just a symptom of an underdeveloped culture... Lets hope they get educated soon.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Meee32
Yes by all means let's make everyone just like us. Afterall we have it all figured out.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

Really. I wonder what other weird things people are experiencing in Bong County.
Gotta be one of the strangest stories yet, but the name kind of sets the stage...

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigitalJedi805

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Story sounds like that of a typical 16 year old imagination that is trying to block out something terrible that she probably did to that child....or the father did and she is covering for him. This is a fantasy that a 16 year old mind would come up with. Seriously....she wants people to believe he grew up in seconds right in front of her....she probably didn't want the responsibility anymore and dumped it somewhere then came up with this crazy story....

Probably accurate; panicked 16 yr old with a newborn doesn't know how to respond - yields something super elaborate so nobody questions it, and if they were to question it - where do you start? Looking for the body?

My question to all of you; as absolutely absurd as it is... Is: What ... What if she's telling the truth? What if that's what she really saw?

Then the known laws of physics (never mind biology) have been smashed. where did all the extra mass come from for a grown man compared to a baby! Or did it eat very fast ........

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

You would recieve support of theere was evidence for it. Why would there not be evidence? It's hard for a baby who grows to be an adult almost immediately to disappear with no trace.

It's a simiar problem if someone sees a UFO. If the UFO hovers above them and aliens wave from the windows, it's hard for that to not be seen by others. If it happens enough, eventually we have to know because of the sheer weight of evidence.

I guess what I'm adding to what you said is that if bizarre otherwordly things leave an adequate trail of evidence then the weight of evidence will overcome any instinctive opposition to it. Sufficient facts cannot be ignored. Sufficient is hte keyword. It's like if there're ten deaf/blind people touching different places on an elephant. If you only have one person then it's not enough evidence, but if you have multiple people then the supply of evidence builds until the animal is identified.
edit on 30-9-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Well... these kids of today; they just seem to grow up so fast.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

On tonight, live from 10PM Eastern time!

Show thread with listening information

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Of course there are things in this world that have yet to be scientifically verified or studied, and because of multiple experiences I have had in my life I am quite convinced of this. But with that said, there are certain things that are beyond the realm of possibility, this being one of them. An objective look would lead most to believe that the woman is not only lying, but is exploiting the cultural beliefs of that area to aid in the lie. If a western person wanted to lie about the disappearance of a child, the majority would not resort to supernatural explanations. If something of a paranormal nature was responsible for the disappearance of a child in a western country, where cultural norms are different, I would bet that the person would lie about the paranormal aspect simply to avoid the conclusions that everyone would obviously draw. That is just hypothetical of course, as I do not think there would be a paranormal cause for a disappearance in the first place...And I believe in the paranormal.

But the vast majority of paranormal experiences are rather mundane. There are not ghosts hiding under beds that come out and whisk people away. Rarely do they physically interact with people, and the believable claims of such interaction go only as far as a pushing force against the body, or the witness feeling someone touching them somewhere on their body. And while science does not accept the plethora of supposed paranormal encounters caught on video or audio devices, the widespread capturing of such evidence by so many different people means that we should pay more attention to it than we do to claims that seem to only exist as cultural beliefs. Many people who have paranormal experiences in the west never believed in the paranormal in the first place, which in my opinion goes a long way towards ruling out cultural beliefs as an explanation.

All I am getting at is that it is extremely unlikely that the claims of the woman, even if they are acceptable in that region, have any basis in reality. Now if people around the world were reporting such things it would be a different story. Yet the paranormal claims that come out of the western world are also found across the globe, which makes them more likely to have a basis in reality. I am just trying to give an explanation as to why I give more credence to certain paranormal claims as opposed to others.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lady_Tuatha
Reporter Marcus Malayea wrote that residents in a district of central Bong County were in "unbelievable shock" when the news broke. No kidding.

There's your problem it happened in BONG COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join