It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Book of Revelation is a plan to bring the new world order

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

I didn't say anything about a "church". I said that according to the book of revelation, those against the antichrist will be prosecuted, but its ok because they will be with the saints in heaven, unless they follow the antichrist, then they are doomed.

You are welcome to change your mind, but what you said was "The book of revelation is telling you to wish for the end of the world because if you do, then "Jesus" will return. It's saying to wish that the antichrist come and that you are prosecuted so that you can get a 'good place' in heaven." You are talking about people who are here right now, and anyone who believes in God and Christ right now will be taken in the Rapture.

Obviously, some God-believers are still in the world when this happens or else the antichrist would have no one to prosecute.

You are right, but this is not what you said in the OP. You said that the book of rev tells you to wish for the end of the world (no where does it say that). It never tells you to wish the antichrist would come and prosecute you because right now God is telling you he will save you from all that. The Church isn't mentioned in the book of revelation after chapter 3 the believers you read about are spoken of in matthew 25. The virgins or bridesmaids represent people left after the Bride has been spirited away. These people are the ones God warns of the antichrist. Their will be believers on Earth after the rapture because their will be people who recognize exactly what they missed. Below is a part of a post I wrote earlier. It explains 1st century jewish wedding customs. Understanding these helps understand the first parable in matthew 25:

When a Jewish man in the 1st century wanted to marry a woman he had to go and ask permission from her father. After that, there was a negotiation between the man and the father determining the price he had to pay to make up for the loss of the families daughter. This was known as the bride price. If all went well, and the bride agreed to become betrothed then the man would leave to build a house for her next to his father. This could take quite awhile and only when the man's father said the house was ready could the date be set, and the man would then have permission from his father to go and collect his bride.

The bride and her bridesmaids were to watch and wait. They were to always be prepared for the groom to arrive and take the bride away, as the wedding date was unknown until the groom actually appeared. The groom would try and surprise the bride, and snatch her away while no one was looking. When the bridesmaids realize the bride is gone there would be a great torch lite parade announcing to the whole town the wedding banquet was about to begin. The father of the groom paid for everything.

I have noticed you keep making very bold statements but back them up with no Scripture. Do you have any Scripture that makes you think these things are in revelation?

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I didn't say anything about a "church". I said that according to the book of revelation, those against the antichrist will be prosecuted, but its ok because they will be with the saints in heaven, unless they follow the antichrist, then they are doomed.

You are welcome to change your mind, but what you said was "The book of revelation is telling you to wish for the end of the world because if you do, then "Jesus" will return. It's saying to wish that the antichrist come and that you are prosecuted so that you can get a 'good place' in heaven." You are talking about people who are here right now, and anyone who believes in God and Christ right now will be taken in the Rapture.

Obviously, some God-believers are still in the world when this happens or else the antichrist would have no one to prosecute.

You are right, but this is not what you said in the OP. You said that the book of rev tells you to wish for the end of the world (no where does it say that). It never tells you to wish the antichrist would come and prosecute you because right now God is telling you he will save you from all that. The Church isn't mentioned in the book of revelation after chapter 3 the believers you read about are spoken of in matthew 25. The virgins or bridesmaids represent people left after the Bride has been spirited away. These people are the ones God warns of the antichrist. Their will be believers on Earth after the rapture because their will be people who recognize exactly what they missed. Below is a part of a post I wrote earlier. It explains 1st century jewish wedding customs. Understanding these helps understand the first parable in matthew 25:

When a Jewish man in the 1st century wanted to marry a woman he had to go and ask permission from her father. After that, there was a negotiation between the man and the father determining the price he had to pay to make up for the loss of the families daughter. This was known as the bride price. If all went well, and the bride agreed to become betrothed then the man would leave to build a house for her next to his father. This could take quite awhile and only when the man's father said the house was ready could the date be set, and the man would then have permission from his father to go and collect his bride.

The bride and her bridesmaids were to watch and wait. They were to always be prepared for the groom to arrive and take the bride away, as the wedding date was unknown until the groom actually appeared. The groom would try and surprise the bride, and snatch her away while no one was looking. When the bridesmaids realize the bride is gone there would be a great torch lite parade announcing to the whole town the wedding banquet was about to begin. The father of the groom paid for everything.

I have noticed you keep making very bold statements but back them up with no Scripture. Do you have any Scripture that makes you think these things are in revelation?

link   

link   

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

It is about overcoming fear. If i ask GOD to guide me and be with me then who can stand everlasting against me?

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: minkmouse
Think of it as a test, one it would seem we're unlikely to pass but there WILL be other days and other classes.

Interesting comment...

It's actually true in fact.

As for the belief that there are too many all knowing gods...

That's not the problem.

The real problem lies behind the fact that there are thousands of religions all pretending to be 'all knowing' gods.

The thing that most people don't realize is that counterfeits always tell us that there must be a genuine article...

This identifies the real purpose behind false religion.

To steer you away from the truth.

Not long ago, the Lord gave me $200,000. I said, "Lord, what am I going to do with it? I don't need it. What did You give it to me for?" He said, "You passed my test."I said, "Passed your test? What in the world did I do to pass Your test?" He said, "You fulfilled a scripture. Tell them everywhere you go...tell them that the Bible is my test; every time they fulfill a scripture, tell them to never worry about the answers to their prayers."

Misguided Faith by Norvel Hayes.

This life is a preparation for the next... All Christians are now on probation, to prove character and to test us for the world to come, to see what we'll do with the life weve been given, to test our repentance, how real it is, to test our obediance whether we plan to be an obediant Christian or not, to prove our faithfulness, to see what well do with time...

Fire on the Altar MP3

There have been times when I am driving down a road, and the Holy Spirit begins to manifest Himself to me and reveal great opportunities. For example, through the guidance of the Holy Spirit, I purchased a piece of property for $9,000 and sold it later on for $100,000. There was no effort involved. About a year ago, I bought a piece of property for $80,000. Today, it is worth approximately $600,000. This highly profitable transaction required no effort on my part, except walking into a lawyer's office to sign the papers.

I have asked the Lord, "Jesus, why do you bless me like this?" "Because you passed my test," He answered. "How did I pass your test?" You fulfilled the Scripture," He said. "My test for the human race and the Church is obedience to the Scriptures." This statement seems simple to me. God has a test He wants you to pass. He said, "I don't have any other test except the Scriptures. Tell my people that there are blessings attached to each verse that is fulfilled by any believing Christian.

Let Not Your Heart Be Troubled

Maybe you’ve never thought about it that much, but one of the main reasons you were placed on this planet was to be tested by God, in a number of different ways actually. There has never been any shortage of voices trying to tell us how to connect with God. But those who will end up finding God, and get connected and stay connected to God are those who will do everything necessary to zero in on ONE word in this statement below, and above all else, purposing to place it higher in priority than any other thing they place priority on in this life when building relationships:

“I am the way, the truth, and the life.”

If you would like to hear how I was finally able to connect with God, I’d love to share it with you. My purpose is to help you avoid some of the pitfalls and frustrations I encountered finding God.

HOW CAN I FIND GOD?

edit on 28-9-2014 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Also sorry for the massive repost. I have satellite internet and once data cap is reached there its really slow. If an admin notices would be so kind as to remove all but one that would be great.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a new order is correct but by no means what you've misunderstood nor the others being spewed by the "the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies..Revelation19"

Hebrew9..external regulations applying until the time of the new order.

here's some clues in regard to the love of the truth and the rider on the white horse they are gathered against

Galatians 3 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Revelation 22 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come.
edit on 28-9-2014 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Must've hit a nerve? What does Matt 6:5-6 say?

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

How can you be for freedom if you are praying for the destruction of the world; and for the endless torture of those who do not think like you?

`I think you are looking at the picture through a glass darkened.

Christ will only return when the world has played out its own course, humanity has been left to follow through to its own inevitable conclusion.

We have seen empires rise, rise and then fall.
Babylon, Rome,recently England, Germany the Soviets and Communism and the US, now we see the rise of the Muslims.
These are all attempts by humanity to take control of the world, through whatever means possible.

Eventually with better weapons, organisation and information, with a better understanding of how to complete the plan the powers that be will succeed.
Many lives are broken, lost and destroyed.
Without the return of Christ, there will be no end to the destruction till complete annihilation.

We are masters of our own course, a course that leads to total devastation. Its our choice, its our decision. Christians dont look to the world for comfort, the promise isnt for here and now, its for another time, very soon.

Revelations reveals Gods return and redemption, the new beginning where we will be unified under a leader who will love us and care for His people.

Revelations is a prophetic book explaining how humanity by its own hand will self destruct, how God in Christ will redeem His chosen people.
Its not wishing for the end, for the antichrist, its praying for freedom and justice to become the reality.
Christ will only return when everyone sees all hope is lost, I and many Christians see that right now.
Secularists just havnt seen all hope is lost yet.

God chose everyone, like the Jews, many wont choose God.
edit on b2014Sun, 28 Sep 2014 23:36:53 -050093020140pm302014-09-28T23:36:53-05:00 by borntowatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ServantOfTheLamb

My point was that the person I was talking to said that the "Church" will not be here when the antichrist arrives. I never mentioned a "Church", I said that according to the book of revelation, God-believers will be prosecuted by The Anti-christ but it is no big deal since they'll just be killed and go to heaven. It teaches people not to have any concern.

And what borntowatch says, shows my point:

a reply to: borntowatch

originally posted by: borntowatch
Christ will only return when everyone sees all hope is lost, I and many Christians see that right now.

It teaches people to not care and to just go along with these plans. This is what I was trying to say. People who believe in it may have their hope taken away which motivates them do to good works. What greater deception could evil do than to take away people's motivation to do good works?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
a reply to: ServantOfTheLamb

My point was that the person I was talking to said that the "Church" will not be here when the antichrist arrives. I never mentioned a "Church", I said that according to the book of revelation, God-believers will be prosecuted by The Anti-christ but it is no big deal since they'll just be killed and go to heaven. It teaches people not to have any concern.

And what borntowatch says, shows my point:

a reply to: borntowatch

originally posted by: borntowatch

It teaches people to not care and to just go along with these plans. This is what I was trying to say. People who believe in it may have their hope taken away which motivates them do to good works. What greater deception could evil do than to take away people's motivation to do good works?

No, sadly you are making assumptions based on what you think might be right
You are saying that Christians and Christ dont care because we are awaiting a final day.
That is incorrect
As for your assumption that no hope removes good work, how about love and belief in Christ motivates good works?

I am more motivated to do good works, even though I know all is lost

Though I say all hope is lost, all my hope is in Christ and what He can do, what He will do.
I serve Him by works, because I love Him not because of any promise.
All is never lost and true Christianity is based on living holy because of our love for God, not winning a place in heaven.

Everything the bible teaches is that we show our love for God by doing good works away from those who can see it, that by doing good deeds we show God how much we love Him, by doing good deeds to those outside Christ even.

The bible teaches the opposite of what you think

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

The Book of Revelation is a plan to bring the new world order

I think even Mr. Double Rainbow himself might be scratching his head on that one...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join