It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI probing suspect's recent conversion to Islam in Oklahoma beheading

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason
a reply to: Jakal26

Thats a better source then breighbart and fox. Thanks.

Trying to make the point that not all Muslims are psychos. Don't know why i bother with that since the majority of people here have made their minds up already.

i wouldnt say they are all psychos but i would go so far as to say the majority of the followers of islam are oppressive and barbaric.
i think the evidence is there to support that.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Yup, been prowling his posts and comments, haven't made the leap to any of his friends yet, but it is obvious that he carried his thug/gangbanger attitude forward after conversion.

Bothersome to me were some of the "muslim outings" with mosque members from Morrocco...

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I think the most crucial part of this story is the man who shot him. If he did not have a firearm close by, the situation would have been much worse.

It is very tragic that a woman died, and another was seriously injured. But a knife attack stopped by a legal carrying citizen is a huge win for the pro-gun community.

Like Chris Rock brought up in one of his stand-up specials a while back, "Whetever happened to just being crazy?" Why do we always look for the reason? Sure he may have been some sort of Muslim, but anybody who has actually read the Quran knows that it preaches non-violence just like the bible.

There is another post talking about the antisemitism in Germany and how it dehumanized an entire race of people.

Let's not turn down that dark inhumane road again.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0utbr3aK

Like Chris Rock brought up in one of his stand-up specials a while back, "Whetever happened to just being crazy?" Why do we always look for the reason? Sure he may have been some sort of Muslim, but anybody who has actually read the Quran knows that it preaches non-violence just like the bible.

There is another post talking about the antisemitism in Germany and how it dehumanized an entire race of people.

Let's not turn down that dark inhumane road again.

1: Both the bible and the quran preach violence towards offenders. If you have read either then you would clearly see that.
2: The difference between followers of the bible and the followers of the quran is how they act upon those beliefs. As a catholic I dont believe in gay marriage but Im surely not calling for gays to be stoned to death. I dont believe in robbery but Im not wanting a thiefs hands to be cut off. I dont believe in adultery but im not calling for the adulters to be stoned to death, actually, usually always just the woman gets stoned to death in these cases in the middle east. I can go on and on about the differences.
3: Im supprised it took getting to the 4th page for someone to reference Nazism.
4: By calling out somebody for their radical MUSLIM beliefs isnt saying that Im going to or am even willing to see all muslims to be killed or wiped off the face of the earth, Im just trying to educate people on the fact that these people have a religious cult following that happens to be horribly violent within their religion and it needs to be dealt with.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a new Islam convert goes cuting heads off!
we had two in UK.
is this the 3 rd .

is this MK ultra?
are they on drugs
and brain wash't?

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
"Second Oklahoma Muslim Threatens to Behead Coworker; Claims He Represents ISIS" -www.abovetopsecret.com...
Comment below shared in thread linked above because it may answer the question of,

Why Oklahoma?

It's shared on MSM now from Alt sources, which may be the answer:

Oklahoma Beheader Linked To Al Qaeda Leader Awlaki, Boston Bomber's Mosque

Suhaib Webb, an Imam with ties to former Al Qaeda mastermind Anwar al-Awlaki, had also previously been the leader of the Islamic Society of Greater Oklahoma City, which had been attended by Alton Nolen -- the man who on Thursday beheaded a former coworker after recently converting to Islam, Breitbart News has learned. Webb now serves as Imam of the sister organization of the mosque attended by Boston Marathon bombers Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev.

Source
Wonder if these is connections with this OP suspect.
edit on 29-9-2014 by dreamingawake because: correction

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dizzie56

Lol, yeah that darn Obama!

Everything is his fault.

Why he go and invade Iraq and completely destabilize the region when Bush was president!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join