It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Obama or Shadow Government Try To Nuke Our Own Country Last Year?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Did Team Obama order three nukes detonated in the U.S. last year, to "create" a disaster/catastrophe so TO could start implementing their many Executive Orders? All of which added up to martial law of the whole country? Thankfully, some very brave military officers disobeyed Obama's illegal orders, and ditched/detonated the nukes safely away from people.

www.erikrush.com...
EX-CIA AGENT CLAIMS MILITARY OFFICERS THWARTED A TEAM OBAMA NUKE/EMP ATTACK THE FALL OF 2013
Obama ordered 3 nukes be transported in a major breach of protocol and safety regulations, with the intent to set off the three nukes to devastate all computer systems in the continental U.S., and throw America into total chaos.

2 Army Generals and 1 Navy Admiral reportedly took it upon themselves to stop the plan. The Admiral took one nuke several hundred miles off South Carolina and detonated it deep in the ocean. The 2 Army Generals made the other couple nukes disappear harmlessly too. All three have been fired.

Could these be the recently-fired officers?

security.blogs.cnn.com...
(Oct. 2013) TOP NUCLEAR MISSILE COMMANDERS FIRED
Major General Michael Carey and Vice Admiral Tim Giardina were fired within days of each other.

www.military.com...
(Oct. 2013) GENERAL IN CHARGE OF ICBMs FIRED
Same story, with more obscure details. Fired for "alleged personal misbehavior"?

There were also media stories about how Major General Michael Carey was really fired because he'd been a "drunken boor" in Moscow last summer. And that he's not really fired from the Air Force Space Command, but is now an assistant to who ever's running the AFSC.

Problem is, this story came out of Associated Press - and there is nothing on the AFSC's website about this story! OR about his retention as an "assistant."

www.afspc.af.mil...
AIR FORCE SPACE COMMAND

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Very interesting take on a subject I've only recently come into contact with, but that definitely stirred up some questions.

Is there any manifest stating the transportation of 'operable ordinance' in that time period? Specifically from ... 'places of interest'?

I'd be curious where they were going and how it's feasible that say... the Admiral, just steered off course a couple hundred miles and dumped the thing. I would assume that heavily equipped stealths would be deployed as soon as it left its intended trajectory... but perhaps the Admiral just had enough firepower to prevent even that.

Definitely an interesting perspective; one that I'll be watching closely...

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

It's one of those things that you're not going to be able to prove. At the time there were threads on ATS.
One interesting part of the story was that weird thing was it a senator or congressman of South Carolina? said about what would happen if terrorists set off a nuke in their harbor. I took that as a possible warning or an after the fact exposure. It could have also been unrelated of course. Then there was the Earthquake off the coast of South Carolina that some were calling a nuke rather than an earthquake. Looked like an earthquake to me though.

So I have mixed feelings about this. I didn't exactly trust the story of why some people were fired for sure. That's about as far as I can go though. The rest of it sounds too tinfoil-ee.

Alex Jones covered it of course.
edit on 24-9-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Mr. Obama’s intention was to set off the three nukes to devastate all computer related systems on the continent thus taking America back 200 years and guaranteeing a total breakdown in society and with in one year the death of 300 million Americans.

Why

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DigitalJedi805

I've researched this as far as I could. But these tidbits seem to corroborate this strange story:

www.infowars.com...
(Sept. 5, 2013) SENATOR LINDSAY GRAHAM WARNS OF POSSIBLE NUKE STRIKE IN SOUTH CAROLINA AFTER MISSING WARHEADS REPORT
They were thinking 'terrorist-strike' after this this site published "exclusive information from high level military that nuclear warheads were being shipped to South Carolina from a major Texas Air Force base (mostly likely in San Antonio) under an 'off the record' black ops transfer."

cairnsnews.wordpress.com...
WAS THERE A NUCLEAR EXPLOSION OFF NORTH CAROLINA COAST ON OCTOBER 7TH?
There was a magnitude 4.5 earthquake on the Richter Scale, off the east coast of North Carolina on Oct. 7, 2013 - where there are no fault lines.

www.eutimes.net...
RUSSIA RESPONDS TO OBAMA TERROR NUKE WITH ABM MISSILE KILLER
This is from a Russian site, but it offers a lot more detail. Besides the aforementioned Vice Admiral Tim Giardina and USAF Major General Carey being subsequently fired for stopping this attack on American soil, two top U.S. Marines - Major General Charles M. Gurganus and Major General Gregg A. Sturdevant - were also abruptly fired.

According to a Russian MoD report, the U.S. military responded by rapidly returning 500 troops belonging to their elite Special Purpose Marine Air-Ground Task Force (SP-MAGTF) to the U.S., from their assignments in Libya, Italy, Spain and Africa.

This article also links the billion rounds of hollow point bullets sold to Homeland Security, as helping create a "Civilian National Security Force" that seems to be in direct opposition with our military.

theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...
(Sept. 26, 2013) NICARAGUA'S TELICA VOLCANO SHAKEN BY VIOLENT EXPLOSION AND ERUPTION
The Nicaraguan Telica volcano "erupted with a mighty blast and a column of ash, then settled down again, the government said. No one was hurt...The volcano last erupted in 2011."

Dump a rogue nuke down a volcano? Sounds reasonable to me.

www.usatoday.com...
(Oct. 2013) GOOGLE'S FLOATING BARGES ON BOTH COASTS
Four-story floating barges showed up floating near San Francisco on the west coast of the U.S., and near Maine on the far east coast of the U.S. Google wasn't talking and the rumors were rampant, characterizing the floating barges as everything from a party boat to a Google training center.

One "independent marine engineer" said Google wanted to build "backup data centers in the event of a natural disaster." Maybe, especially if they got wind of the rogue-nukes-on-order-of-the-prez. On the other hand, four-stories high could have also hidden the nukes, and a floating barge near Silicon Valley would have accomplished the main goal of such a detonation - create a massive EMP blast/wave to knock out the Internet and all power, and reduce the U.S. to the stone age - so Team Obama could finally enact all their totalitarian laws passed since 2009.

Since there were to be three stolen nukes - possibly on floating barges - I guessed that the third nuke barge would have been in the Gulf of Mexico, possibly near Houston. I found a U.S. Coast Guard report about something in the Gulf "updated: October 24, 2013" - but the page popped up "Error 404". (The Coast Guard is also the only U.S. military branch NOT under the jurisdiction of the Pentagon. It reports to Homeland Security. Which might be a plus in reference to illegal distribution of rogue nukes on "floating barges.")

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I bet Sen. Lindsey Graham and friends know all about it. I would not be surprised if the lunatics who control the US gov would do this. I really wouldn't. Just look at the stuff that they've admitted to doing. They cannot be trusted. I thought it odd how so many high-ranking officials got canned. When stuff like that goes down, it usually means that somebody is cleaning house.
Thanks for sharing

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
So the Admiral brought the nuke deep in the ocean by himself? Also a nuke/EMP? its either a nuke or an emp. this story stinks, but I guess thats why it is in the skunk news.
edit on 24-9-2014 by Shepard64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I remember reading about this last year as the events were unfolding. Man was the air tense at that time, you could cut it with a knife. If this is indeed true then these fired military officers are American Hero's. I know that proving this is impossible but I definitely would not put it past the shadow government or their minions.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shepard64
So the Admiral brought the nuke deep in the ocean by himself? Also a nuke/EMP? its either a nuke or an emp. this story stinks, but I guess thats why it is in the skunk news.

..... A nuke is what causes an EMP........the difference is altitude

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I would recommend starting reading with The effects of nuclear weapons, there are many other copies online but that one seems to be organised better.

It may help lift the veil of confusion for some people, there's a section on EMP effects as well.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
This is like something out of a Tom Clancy novel, it would make an excellent one in any case.

In all seriousness: it would be incredibly hard to keep these Generals quiet if this were true. If they were willing to risk it all to defy an Executive order and stop this operation, you can bet they'd be raising hell about this and making sure the whole world knew about what almost happened.

I don't quite believe it. Not saying it couldn't happen, but I am saying that I would expect more fallout (pardon the pun) from this near catastrophe.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
while you were on this journey..
..did anyone try to sell you a berkey water filter?

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Did Obama
or
Shadow Government... Try To Nuke Our Own Country Last Year

If Øbama is only a puppet or frontman... then it was the Globalist Elites/Bankers who told him to make that EMP happen.

he used his assets to try & covertly move a Nuke to the SC seaport in Charleston

but got thwarted by patriotic Military Brass... who are supposedly in possession of the 2 remaining Nukes which (all 3 nukes) should never have left that Texas Arsenal storage facility...
it is rumored that the loyalist-to-the-Constitution Military will retain possession of those 'appropriated' nukes to either blackmail the WH Patsy ...
or else as a continuing counter threat to the Elite-Globalist, shadow government, Øbama PuppetMasters to blow up 'Their' underground city under Denver or the one in-&-under DC
edit on th30141159255124022014 by St Udio because: ????

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker
The Admiral took one nuke several hundred miles off South Carolina and detonated it deep in the ocean.

QUESTIONS - wouldn't that have shown up or been obvious? Dead fish. Big waves disrupting boating channels. Seismic events recorded? Just because something is deep in the water does it necessarily mean it's invisible and has no evidence left?

I'm asking because it seems to me that a mega nuke going off would leave a footprint ... even deep in the ocean.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Which is more likely, the plot theories in this thread, or that there was a failed coupe attempt thwarted, including threats and extortion?

Good thing is, on this one, no one will ever have to know what could have happened either way.

You don't need to detonate the nuke, simply separate the components, destroy the detonators and dump the core into the deep. It's simply nuclear waste at that point. Would decay harmlessly at the bottom of the ocean...

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The big (theoretical) secret...

Rogue officers and subordinates involved in a plot, involving nukes, threats and extortion, if demands are not met nukes will be detonated at ........ A major internal covert operation undertaken successfully thwarts the plot... Most of it is covered up, many whether involved or not are relieved of duty. From command down those involved with our nukes are either discharged, eliminated, reassigned, transfered etc. Back stories are made public and no one will ever know what really happened....

Of course, the most plausible alternative theory is that NOTHING of significant importance happened here... But hey, where's the fun in that?

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

Thanks for your post. Yes, sadly, I agree. Team Obama has been plotting a fascist government from the beginning. And when he couldn't get all his control-and-manipulation legislation thru Congress, he just started cranking out Executive Orders.

Remember all the hubbub in his first term, about concentration camps, with trains and trucks moving tons of portable walls with bars instead of windows? And how our military was practicing repelling down ropes in a nighttime Miami? I even read a story about how some schools were going to practice "evacuation drills", with the kids taken to these camps to be collected later (supposedly) by their parents having to come into the camps. Want to bet the plan was to not let anyone leave? Chilling!

Before the (stolen) 2012 election, his chief adviser - Valarie Jarrett - was quoted as saying "This is our last election. There won't be anymore." How exactly does that statement advance our proud American tradition of Freedom and Justice For All?

And if you'll look at my post just above yours, you'll see an article about Sen. Lindsey Graham.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Voyaging

Thanks for your post. And I totally agree, these brave military officers who stood up and stopped the nuke/EMP plot are truly American Heros of the best sort. Bless 'em all!

They join General Hamm, formerly head of the Africa Command. The calls for 'Help!' from the overrun Benghazi Consulate the night of 9/11/12 reached him, and he immediately readied an expeditionary force to go help. Team Obama ordered him to "stand down, this is not a terrorist attack". General Hamm responded with colorful language - and was relieved of command within minutes. He returned to the U.S., gave a great speech about holding onto your ideals, then retired.

One thing about an evil regime, it does highlight the truly patriotic and brave, who will stand up to do what is Right - at tremendous personal risk - during our Darkest Hours. Usually you don't see this level of courage except in war. Which may say a lot about this vile administration, and the way it treats our country.

These brave officers will probably be unwilling to "talk" as long as Team Obama is in office, since they want to protect their families and retirement pay. But there are a lot of decent muzzled folks out there, no longer in this government, who will have astounding stories to tell once Team Obama goes away.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
This is heavy doc! This is a good example and reminder to always be prepared folks.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Thanks for your post. The story is still murky, with all "those in the know" effectively muzzled. But the way I heard it, these brave American military officers made all three nukes "disappear." One was detonated off South Carolina, another may have been dumped down an inactive volcano (see my reply to DigitalJedi805).

I don't know about the third nuke, but one of the top officers later fired ... was in command in Japan. And there was this story in Nov. 2013, possibly identifying what happened to the third nuke:

www.usatoday.com...
(Nov. 2013) VOLCANO SPAWNS NEW JAPANESE ISLAND

In the aftermath, Head of Homeland Security, Napolitano, abruptly announced her departure for a job heading up California's universities. Some political pundits say she was getting out of Team Obama before the caca hit the fan. But it never did. Of course, all these every-month crises in the MidEast have probably proved an effective cover-up for a LOT of Team Obama's malicious meddling.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join