It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Obama or Shadow Government Try To Nuke Our Own Country Last Year?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker
Anyone following this discussion, knows that I continue to research the "3 stolen nukes" incident from last Fall.

So you still do not realise that the claim of stolen nukes was just a hoax....

Now you are posting hoax stories about massive UFO's.... you really like to post silly proven hoaxes, why is that?

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I decided to check out the gov. bids for last Fall, to see if the Coast Guard put in any unusual bids after the Oct. 8, 2013 seabed explosion of the stolen nukes, off the coast of the Carolinas. Here are some "maybes":

www.fbo.gov...
DVP-200 DIGITIAL PRIVACY PROCESSOR AES TYPE III ENCRYPTION DEVICES
(Original Bid: Oct. 9, 2013 - day after the nuke explosion - BUT the Contract Award Date is back-dated to Sept. 24, 2013.) Contracted out of Washington DC, with the price [REDACTED].
"These devices are essential for protected long range High Frequency (HF) communications over Automatic Link Establishment (ALE) within the USCG, and for interoperability with Customs and Border Protection (CBP), Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), U.S. Anny Corps of Engineers (COE) and Other Governmental Agencies (OGA)."

www.fbo.gov...
RADOME REPAIR (coverings over radar)
(Oct. 28 & 31, 2013 - "Contracting Offices/Place of Performance" were: Coast Guard HU25, HH65, H60J, C130, ESD, IOD, ISD, CASA or ALD - in North Carolina.) "Archiving Policy" is Manual Archive. (Don't want this in the computer files?)

www.fbo.gov...
REPAIR DATA CONCENTRATION UNITS FOR H60 HELICOPTERS
(Oct. 31, 2013 - "Contracting Offices/Place of Performance" were: Coast Guard HU25, HH65, H60J, C130, ESD, IOD, ISD, CASA or ALD - in North Carolina.) Specifically requested: Interface Control Units and ICS Control Audio Panels. (Did the nuke flash/sound harm some helicopters, that may have been over the water at the time?) "Archiving Policy" is Manual Archive.

More repairs/parts requested for the H60 Coast Guard helicopters on Oct. 31/Nov. 1, all out of North Carolina:

www.fbo.gov...
PURCHASE VARIOUS PARTS FOR H60 HELICOPTERS
Contracting Office/Place of Performance: North Carolina

www.fbo.gov...
OVERHAUL ALTERNATING GENERATORS USED ON COAST GUARD MH60 AIRCRAFT

www.fbo.gov...
PURCHASE DOOR HANDLES FOR H60 HELICOPTERS

www.fbo.gov...
PURCHASE FILTER LENS ASSEMBLIES AND BEARINGS FOR H60 HELICOPTERS

www.fbo.gov...
REPAIR RT-5000s AND RT-5000 SARs FOR H60 HELICOPTERS

(All these repairs for North Carolina's H60 helicopters, in the month following the undersea nuke detonation? Hmmmmm....)
edit on 1-10-2014 by MKMoniker because: clarification

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

Did you actually look at WHY or just jump from ordering parts, to nuke went off.

Elizabeth City NC is home of the Aviation Technical Training Center, which is where the A and C schools for aviation ratings are held. That means hands on training, which means having parts handy. It's also home to the Aircraft Repair & Supply Center, which supplies parts to most of the air stations in the region, as well as performing depot level maintenance.
edit on 10/1/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Later repair bids (between Nov. 19th and Dec 2nd, 2013) for the H60 Helicopters out of North Carolina:

www.fbo.gov...
PURCHASE ACCELEROMETER SPARE KITS AND FASTRAK CABLE ASSEMBLIES FOR H60 HELICOPTERS

www.fbo.gov...
OVERHAUL SPINDLE ASSEMBLIES FOR H60 HELICOPTERS

www.fbo.gov...
OVERHAUL TAIL ROTOR PLATE ASSEMBLIES FOR H60 HELICOPTERS

www.fbo.gov...
REPAIR INERTIAL NAVIGATION UNITS FOR H60 HELICOPTERS

(NOTE: Seven other repairs/parts requests for H60T helicopters in December 2013.)

The U.S. government's Fiscal Year runs from October 1 thru September 30th. It's possible these were staggered requests for normal wear-and-tear on the H60 fleet out of North Carolina. OR an "event" in October damaged a lot of H60 helicopters out of just North Carolina ...

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

"Elizabeth City NC is home of the Aviation Technical Training Center, which is where the A and C schools for aviation ratings are held. That means hands on training, which means having parts handy. It's also home to the Aircraft Repair & Supply Center, which supplies parts to most of the air stations in the region, as well as performing depot level maintenance."

I suspected there was some kind of helicopter school in Elizabeth City, North Carolina. But that is STILL a lot of parts/repairs solicitations from mid-October through December - and only for H60 helicopters and radar-domes. There were no other bids for the Coast Guard in North Carolina in that time period. (And the government's Fiscal Year starts October 1st.)

You also didn't mention those Encryption Devices ordered October 9th - the day after the nuke detonation - with the back-dated Award Date and redacted price:

DVP-200 DIGITIAL PRIVACY PROCESSOR AES TYPE III ENCRYPTION DEVICES
(Original Bid: Oct. 9, 2013 - day after the nuke explosion - BUT the Contract Award Date is back-dated to Sept. 24, 2013.) Contracted out of Washington DC, with the price [REDACTED].

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Because the Jayhawk is the primary helicopter for the Coast Guard. There are a lot of them flying in the Atlantic and Southeast regions. AR&SC supports them all, so they have to keep a lot of parts on hand. Helicopters go through quite a few radomes, due to debris flying when they land. They're only fairly thin fiberglass. And door handles get almost more use than anything else.

As for the radios, they signed the contract in September but didn't have the money to pay for them until after the fiscal year started. They were paid for in October, so they back dated the award. A number of things have redacted prices.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Another odd Coast Guard bid from 2013:

www.fbo.gov...
REPLACE FLOATING DOCKS AT COAST GUARD STATION, FORTESCUE, NEW JERSEY
Original Bid on Nov. 29, 2013 - Award on Dec. 19, 2013, 6:16AM

YET ...

www.facebook.com...
FACEBOOK: COAST GUARD STATION FORTESCUE
Bridgeton, New Jersey - "May Be Permanently Closed"

Even Wikipedia's list of Coast Guard Stations isn't sure about Fortescue:

en.wikipedia.org...
COAST GUARD STATIONS - NEW JERSEY
"Fortescue" is listed as Active - everything else is Unknown. (This is also within the 5th USCG District that had NO press releases available to the public, from September thru December 2013.)

YET ...

www.cutteragent.com...
CUTTERAGENT: ORDER CLOTHING WITH "USCG STATION FORTESCUE" EMBLEMS
Mostly sale items, to get rid of clothing from a closed station? Or has Station Fortescue and its new floating docks been "re-purposed"?

Or is this going to be the "floating platform" for the NEXT stolen nuke? It is strategically placed between Washington DC and Baltimore to the SW, and Philadelphia and New York City to the NE. Millions would die, and the EMP wave would take out all of New England. (It's also much closer to these key cities than the Google barge was near Portland, Maine.)

www.mapquest.com...
MAPQUEST: BRIDGEPORT, NEW JERSEY, WHERE "USCG STATION FORTESCUE" IS LOCATED

edit on 1-10-2014 by MKMoniker because: add material, clarification

edit on 1-10-2014 by MKMoniker because: add material, clarification

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I decided to research other US Coast Guard Stations on American coasts, to see if I could find other mysterious stations like Fortescue.

en.wikipedia.org...
WIKIPEDIA: LIST OF U.S. COAST GUARD STATIONS

First Coast Guard District - NE American Coast

Coast Guard Station South Portland is "Active", but everything else about this station is "Unknown." (One of the 4-story Google Barges last year, was off Portland, Maine.)

There is a Boston Coast Guard Station that closed in 1996 - then re-opened in 2003, and is still "Active."

City Island is at the extreme western end of Long Island Sound. It used to be part of Pelham, Westchester County, but is now part of the Bronx in New York City. Everything about this station is listed as "Unknown."

The Coast Guard Station at Fort Totten, New York, is listed as maybe-closed in 2002.

Most of Florida's stations are all "Active" with everything else listed as "Unknown." ("Marquesas Keys House of Refuge" is listed as Never Opened. Is there still a structure there?)

Quite a few Coast Guard Stations in California listed as "Active" but everything else is "Unknown."

In Washington State, 'National Motor Lifeboat School', Cape Disappointment, Ilwaco, is listed "Unknown" across the board.

en.wikipedia.org...
U.S. COAST GUARD AIR STATIONS

Coast Guard Air Station Cape Cod, Sandwich, Massachusetts, is "Active" and provides coverage from the Canadian border to Long Island, New York.

Coast Guard Air Station Atlantic City, New Jersey, "provides aircrews and aircraft to the Washington, D.C. area as part of Operation Noble Eagle, a Department of Defense (NORAD) mission to protect the air space around the nation's capital." (NOTE: A nuke set off from nearby Station Fortescue would take out this important Air Station too.)

I didn't find any obvious other coastal USCG stations that could be used for "barge nukes." But the trail of former/closed stations is long, and I have no idea if any protective structures are still there.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Why not check the actual, you know, Coast Guard webpage, instead of wikipedia.

www.uscg.mil...

Fortesque is part of Cape May, AOR District 5.

www.uscg.mil...

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I did a Search of fbo.gov, for bids for "floating barges or docks." And I found one from Army Joint Base Langley-Eustis, Virginia for today (Oct. 1, 2014). Langley, Virginia, is also headquarters for the CIA. (Looks a little too obvious, based on what I've been posting for hours. But ... who knows.):

WARNING! I tried to open "Additional Documentation" and got an infection warning. Someone hacking into fbo.gov lately?

www.fbo.gov...
REQUEST FOR INFO ONLY - CODE #19 (SHIPS, SMALL CRAFT, PONTOONS AND FLOATING DOCKS)

www.fbo.gov...
(10/1/14) DEPT. OF TRANSPORTATION AWARDS BID FOR 20-FOOT LONG ALUMINUM LANDING CRAFT WITH MOTOR AND TRAILER
For St. Lawrence Seaway Devel. Corp. (S'___'C)

www.fbo.gov...
(10/1/14) AIR FORCE AWARDS BID FOR "HIGH-LINE DOCKS - GRAVITY ROLLER CONVEYORS"
One and a half million dollar contract, ordered by Robins AFB in Georgia.

www.fbo.gov...
(10/1/14) ARMY AWARDS BID FOR "CUSTOM, FREE-STANDING PORTABLE LOADING DOCK"
"No Description Provided" - Original bid was submitted on July 24, 2014 - Contracting Office out of Wilmington, North Carolina

www.fbo.gov...
FBO.GOV SEARCH FOR "BARGES, DOCKS" ETC.
(I got a mishmash - not just barges and docks.)

~ Army awarded "Energy Efficiency Projects" for several Air Force bases in Clark County, Nevada (Nellis and Creech).

~ Several solicitations for "Concrete Grave Liners" for VA Cemetaries (Fayetteville and Florence).

~ GSA Pre-solicitation to lease space in Columbus, Ohio. (You should jump right on this HelloRonRon!)

~ GSA awards bid for maintenance/operations at four locations in Texarkana and Northern Louisiana.

I'm tired and signing off. Hope everyone has a nice evening!
edit on 1-10-2014 by MKMoniker because: corrections and clarification

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Thanks for the clarification, Zaph.

But Fortescue only caught my attention by ordering "floating barges" in December 2013. And the next month, January 2014, the fringe sites were talking like another Nuke/EMP event was being planned:

www.tatoott1009.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Another new discussion at ATS has alarming news:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
U. S. EMERGENCY AID WORKERS WARNED OF "COMING DISASTER IN OCTOBER" - MONTHS AGO

The person who posted this was thinking of Ebola. But the "Nuke/EMP" attack off a Coast Guard barge could have been the event too.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   

But Fortescue only caught my attention by ordering "floating barges" in December 2013. And the next month, January 2014, the fringe sites were talking like another Nuke/EMP event was being planned:

From casual observing on Cape Island you can often see the Coast Guard cadets doing training on the barges.

edit on 3-10-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

"Many of the barges are used for fireworks displays up the coast and across the by in Delaware since the Coast Guard base is secure. Several were lost during Sandy when they were swamped."

Sounds reasonable. But even if you remove Coast Guard "barges" from the equation, Google's couple 4-story barges stationed on both coasts last year (San Francisco and Maine) remain shrouded in mystery. Were they "testing" the stability of a nuke-loaded barge? Or were they really set up to "save" the Internet, should those "3 stolen nukes" have been detonated on American soil, and created an EMP wave that could have fried our electronic infrastructure?

And I've already posted proof of the "stolen nuke dump" into the Atlantic off the Carolinas on October 8th, with plenty of witnesses to the flash-then-donut-cloud, seen from the ISS to people posting what they thought were UFO-reports. And another similar event may have been in the planning stages by the end of 2013.

And the Coast Guard has "closed" stations on every U.S. coast, up thru the Great Lakes. Ones with surviving structures could be perfect hiding places for stolen nukes. And the Coast Guard is the only U.S. military branch NOT under the Pentagon. It reports to Homeland Security, which Team Obama has long used as their personal paramilitary under Napolitano. (The new director, Jeh Johnson, is brilliant and responsible. If the Coast Guard has been roped into illegal and destructive events under Napolitano, I trust he's working on unraveling them.)

I'm not trying to be an alarmist. But Team Obama - which has long hinted that they have absolutely no intention of ever leaving the White House - is capable of anything. And I'm hoping these "scary stories" click into place in some in-the-know minds, and dangerous planned events are stopped before they come to fruition.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   

I did a Search of fbo.gov, for bids for "floating barges or docks." And I found one from Army Joint Base Langley-Eustis, Virginia for today (Oct. 1, 2014). Langley, Virginia, is also headquarters for the CIA. (Looks a little too obvious, based on what I've been posting for hours. But ... who knows.):

What's your perceived connection here?

The CIA HQ is in Langley, VA, an area of McLean, VA, just outside DC. Langley AFB is down near Hampton, VA. Not the same. How obvious does it look now?

BTW, if it don't float, it ain't a barge.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Sounds reasonable. But even if you remove Coast Guard "barges" from the equation, Google's couple 4-story barges stationed on both coasts last year (San Francisco and Maine) remain shrouded in mystery. Were they "testing" the stability of a nuke-loaded barge? Or were they really set up to "save" the Internet, should those "3 stolen nukes" have been detonated on American soil, and created an EMP wave that could have fried our electronic infrastructure?

I changed my post after I saw the barge Cape Island used was privately owned, although it is still loaded at the base due to it being secure.

Why do you need a four story anything to test a thermonuclear device? If deployed against and adversary they would have more affect in an airburst detonation than one at ground level.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

"What's your perceived connection here? The CIA HQ is in Langley, VA, an area of McLean, VA, just outside DC. Langley AFB is down near Hampton, VA. Not the same. How obvious does it look now?"

I'm trying to figure out if the CIA (or a Deep Black Ops sub-set) was involved in this "3 stolen nukes" last Fall - and/or are in on the planning of more such Nuke/EMP events. Or if this was strictly a Rogue Military operation. The proximity of the Joint Base to CIA Headquarters (it's not like they are states' apart), just got me wondering, that's all.

"BTW, if it don't float, it ain't a barge."

I understand that. But the government deals with codes for ordering at fbo.gov. And "barges" (Code 19) is lumped in with some other items that may not be floatable.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

"Why do you need a four story anything to test a thermonuclear device? If deployed against and adversary they would have more affect in an airburst detonation than one at ground level."

Thanks for your reply. My speculation about the 4-story Google barges possibly testing the viability of a nuke-on-a-barge, was mainly for the weight. Also, the atomic bombs we used on Japan to end WWII were set to detonate a few feet above ground level, to avoid or seriously reduce the radiation. Or an air burst, as you call it.

So I was wondering if the 4-story Google barge might have also been testing the idea of both all that weight, AND if a nuke mounted on a barge-with-platform wouldn't sink or tip over before above-ground detonation.

www.cnn.com...
MYSTERY BARGE LINKED TO GOOGLE, BUT NO ONE'S TALKING
Good photo of the one off San Francisco. Note it's "terraced" top at different heights.

"Moored on the waters of San Francisco Bay, just east of Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge, is -- well, a mystery. Atop a barge docked at Treasure Island, site of a former Navy base, is a four-story structure made from shipping containers. The purpose of the structure remains unknown, but the safe money says Google is up to something on board."

This makes the Google barge sound more like a "test platform," if not for a nuke, then for high-powered (and heavy) electronic equipment to protect the Internet. And again we have a "former" military base that still has structures and is "secure." Lending credence to my theory that all the closed-but-still-secure Coast Guard stations along all our mainland coastlines, could be harboring (or have harbored) any number of Black Ops projects, at any time.

I've also noticed that a lot of the biggest Hi Tech companies were moving some servers to foreign countries in the past year. Supposedly to colder climates to help with "server heat". But Iceland and any area around the Arctic Circle probably wouldn't be caught in any EMP wave either.
edit on 3-10-2014 by MKMoniker because: add content, clarify

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Another thought on the Google barge off San Francisco, is that this article was dated at the end of October 2013. And:

"But work on the project suddenly stopped a few weeks ago."

Sounds like "someone" knew the stolen-nukes had been detonated harmlessly off the Atlantic coast on October 8th. And it might confirm that this Google barge was indeed connected somehow to the "3 stolen nukes" event.

I decided to look for where these Google barges are now:

www.boston.com...
(July 31, 2014) MAINE'S GOOGLE BARGE MAY BE ON THE MOVE
"One of the mysterious barges owned by Google but designated for unknown purposes is leaving Portland, Maine, where it had been docked since last October. The barge, which houses four stories of 63 shipping containers, is owned by Google, but no one knows exactly what the company’s plans are for it.

"The barge set to depart the Portland area is not Google’s only ‘mystery’ barge. Two similar barges owned by the company are currently docked in Stockton, California. They were kicked out of San Francisco earlier this year. And there may be a fourth: Valleywag reported that four barges were registered with the U.S. Coast Guard."

(NOTE: 2 more Google barges docked near Stockton, California? And FOUR such barges are registered with the U.S. Coast Guard? Does that include the three Google barges - or four of their own? And now the Maine Google Barge may be towed out to sea? The plot thickens!)
edit on 3-10-2014 by MKMoniker because: add content and clarify

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Thanks for your reply. My speculation about the 4-story Google barges possibly testing the viability of a nuke-on-a-barge, was mainly for the weight.

Why would weight be a concern? A modern thermonuclear device weighs in at 2-3,000 pounds, you could move it around with a hand truck.

Also, the atomic bombs we used on Japan to end WWII were set to detonate a few feet above ground level, to avoid or seriously reduce the radiation. Or an air burst, as you call it.

It was much more than a few feet. Please do not invent 'facts' to suit your premise:

The Fat Man was dropped, and following a 43-second duration free fall, exploded at 11:02 local time, at an altitude of about 1,650 feet... Source

(Little Boy)The detonation happened at an altitude of 1,968 ± 50 feet (600 ± 15 m). Source

Hiroshima was also purposefully selected as it was a near-pristine target and the effects of a thermonuclear detonation could more easily be studied. The air burst deployment was chosen specifically for its ability to create massive over-pressure shockwaves and cause the most amount of damage possible. Dentonation at that height also caused a nearly mile-wide radiation blast radius of neutron and gamma rays.

So I was wondering if the 4-story Google barge might have also been testing the idea of both all that weight, AND if a nuke mounted on a barge-with-platform wouldn't sink or tip over before above-ground detonation.

A four story barge is not needed to transport a thermonuclear device, a small watercraft could do it without an issue.

edit on 4-10-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join