It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Passenger/Pilot see strange ufo-recent US Airways flight

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
In one of the stranger ufo reports I have heard of or read this sighting would be up there. A passenger says he sees something which looks like "black antenna" protruding off from the left side of the plane in clouds.. Upon exiting the plane the passenger asks the Pilot if he saw the same thing, and he did, but to the right side of the plane. An attempt is being made to acquire the communication tapes. I hope those do become available.
edit on 15pm30pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
In one of the stranger ufo reports I have heard of or read this sighting would be up there. A passenger says he sees something which looks like "black antenna" protruding off from the left side of the plane in clouds.. Upon exiting the plane the passenger asks the Pilot if he saw the same thing, and he did, but to the right side of the plane. An attempt is being made to acquire the communication tapes. I hope those do become available.

Neat sighting. I wonder what made him say "antenna" as opposed to just a black spike or rod. I read the report and it didn't mention that it was telescopic or knobby on top.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

unknown. Maybe based on its appearance, it was the first thing that popped into his head. I liked the fact the Pilot said he had no idea what they saw.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

I'm not sure how many other people have been noticing all the fake clouds up in the sky, and I'm sure I'm just begging for someone to unleash derision and mockery upon me for even saying that, but myself and those in my innermost circle have been observing them since at least October of 2011. It would not surprise me in the least to learn that those are what the witnesses saw...the only surprising thing about it to me personally is that whomever put them up there would be so lax as to have visible antennae poking out of them. You would think that they would realize people actually have the capability of looking out the window while inside an aircraft. Silly PTB!

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Either a slip up or they did it because as they know "What are the little people gonna do?"

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

I'm not sure how many other people have been noticing all the fake clouds up in the sky, and I'm sure I'm just begging for someone to unleash derision and mockery upon me for even saying that, but myself and those in my innermost circle have been observing them since at least October of 2011. It would not surprise me in the least to learn that those are what the witnesses saw...the only surprising thing about it to me personally is that whomever put them up there would be so lax as to have visible antennae poking out of them. You would think that they would realize people actually have the capability of looking out the window while inside an aircraft. Silly PTB!

Would you care to send me a message with some more info regarding that, I haven't heard anything about it and would like to get your take on it

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I've covered a lot of UFO reports over the years I've been interested in the subect and that includes a lot of weird things, but I ain't ever heard of anything like this before.

Diifficult to say without more information(would be nice to hear the pilot/ATC transcripts if they get released), but certainly intruiging.

Please keep the thread updated if poss

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Hello- Prior to reading My query please note that I AM a "nut" therefore what I think/opine is of no consequence plus "they" would NEVER get it out of 'Me'.

I was out back yesterday (Flori-Duh; waterfront) and noticed some weird clouds and what looked like "mechanical birds" They weren't natural in their flight and they were moving along and they would fly around this one area of clouds. The "other clouds" were constantly moving except this one that had the birds nearby. That is what made it "odd". When the cloud stopped moving 'naturally' is when the bird activity increased, and when these birds flew, it wasn't 'natural'.

Do You have any familiarity of something like this? If You'd feel more comfortable replying via PM please do so..

namaste

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum
I will do that. I also cross checked on another ufo site I check regularly, the National UFO Reporting Center, but they only had a very limited update just to Sept. 10th of this year, with just a few sightings for this date. They should have more updates shortly. Rest assured because I too am intrigued, I will stay on the case!

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Next time you see these fake clouds would it be possible for you to take some photo's and start a thread with them? im really interested in this

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
At this point, if I saw scaffolding, rigging and canvas through a tear in the sky, I wouldn't necessarily blink.

Recently, Fermilab is checking to see if reality is real, and along with the recent black ops storyline in the Aircraft/ Grey Area forums of parked, invisible triangles scooping up our dreams for warp jump computations... well, antennas in clouds just doesn't seem that weird anymore.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Very interesting sighting, thank you for sharing.

Although I'm a UFO fanatic, I'm swaying with the majority of people in this thread, I reckon they could be some shady government device used for weather control, defense, , communications etc.

Some things in this world have 'other worldly' written, but this screams government to me.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Well it seems like it has worked pretty well so far since 2011 at least... People are just ridiculed if they mention it. We have been groomed to "police" eachother/ourselves as a society on such matters. You even expected ridicule. Ridicule seems to be Extremely powerful on some people. I've seen it bring people to acts of violence on more than one occasion.
Thanks for sharing and cheers!

ETA Wow the "antenna" were 500 feet long!
Plus already being around 25,000ft+ altitude...must be for some VERY long distance communications...
Extremely long distances...
Like, somewhere really Really far away...
Like somewhere ridiculously (see distances can be ridiculed too
) far away from the general location of that particular antennae...
Basically they're for sending messages to other star systems or to ships in deep space I guess would be the gist or the summary of this presentation is what Im trying to get at here...
edit on 9/15/2014 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

How do you know when clouds are fake, as opposed to real?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
A most intriguing report! I hope more info comes to light.

On occasion whilst glancing up the sky, I have had this strong sense that something is up there; as if my subconscious is picking up on something but my physical eyes see nothing. It's weird. So it's interesting to hear of this sighting and other people mentioning fake-like clouds. Who really knows what's going on anymore. What if truth really is stranger than fiction.

Then again, this feeling could be just my imagination too.

edit on 1692014 by MoonMystic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Although I'm going off topic, has anyone heard of the plane that crash/hit something in mid-air (that was invisible or at least unseen by the pilots at the time). What ever the object was caused a serious indentation in the nose cone of the plane, which had to land immediately. Thankfully no one was hurt.

There's photos online of the damaged nose cone of the plane. (I think a Chinese plane maybe).

I wonder if there was an update on this story? Real, fake, hoax, etc?

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Sure thing
I'm actually shocked that what I said was so well-received...I figured everyone would laugh at me

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

How do you know when clouds are fake, as opposed to real?

It's hard to explain but I'll try. I've been noticing it for a long time now. Sometimes it's only a few clouds that look that way but I've seen days when the whole sky looks fake, including the sun.

The big, puffy cumulus clouds are the most obvious...they look like they were copied and pasted onto the sky. They are too "perfect", for one thing. For another, sometimes I've seen them sort of ripple, as if they were holographic and losing stability (my daughter has seen this too). Also, when they're out they don't behave like normal clouds. They drift far too slowly (if at all) across the sky, they don't dissipate at all, even in strong winds. Also, the ambient environment is different when they're out...to me it feels like the gravitational pull is stronger or something, like a pressure...it takes more effort to walk around and move; not enough for most people to notice it. But I definitely notice it right away.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Well it seems like it has worked pretty well so far since 2011 at least... People are just ridiculed if they mention it. We have been groomed to "police" eachother/ourselves as a society on such matters. You even expected ridicule. Ridicule seems to be Extremely powerful on some people. I've seen it bring people to acts of violence on more than one occasion.
Thanks for sharing and cheers!

ETA Wow the "antenna" were 500 feet long!
Plus already being around 25,000ft+ altitude...must be for some VERY long distance communications...
Extremely long distances...
Like, somewhere really Really far away

Thank you
And you're right...I don't tell people about this because I really do expect ridicule. But when I saw this thread it really got my attention right away. I do not believe there exists such a thing as coincidence...serendipity, yes. Coincidence, no. They are up there, and they have antennae? That is scary.

And you know, I think they really don't care if people see anymore. It's probably amusing to them to watch people freak out. It's just too easy to discredit people if they start talking about it too much, so why should they care?

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheScion
Although I'm going off topic, has anyone heard of the plane that crash/hit something in mid-air (that was invisible or at least unseen by the pilots at the time). What ever the object was caused a serious indentation in the nose cone of the plane, which had to land immediately. Thankfully no one was hurt.

There's photos online of the damaged nose cone of the plane. (I think a Chinese plane maybe).

I wonder if there was an update on this story? Real, fake, hoax, etc?

This reminds me of that scene from the movie Signs, where birds flew into "cloaked" UFOs and fell from the sky.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join