It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Must Be The Most Horrible Prank

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I don't know man...., one moment you are having a good time and next thing, you open your eyes and find yourself in this situation?

All enhanced with the residual effects of whatever they put in that apparently harmless drink.

Just OMG !

If the victim was a woman instead of a guy, unthinkable psychological consequences.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Payback!!!

That's all I will say!

Even though I laughed my ass off?

Yea, PAYBACK!

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

While its fun to laugh at idiots...

I can see how this could be an irresponsible video, as in the monkey see monkey do, drugging someone is never an okay thing to do, you never know if there will be a terrible reaction to the drug. I could see how, an adolescent could drug another and there be dire consequences even though it wasn't malicious intent, but in the name of "fun".

I watched the first video where the guys gf pretends to jump out a window to her death.

Anything for youtube hits right?

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Payback!!!

That's all I will say!

Even though I laughed my ass off?

Yea, PAYBACK!

Oh man...., I think I didn't laugh this time, I don't know why it scared me a bit. I'm gonna have nightmares tonight.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I was thinking the same thing. Combining drugs and alcohol is a dangerous combination. You never know how it can effect someone who may have a hidden medical condition. Sometimes I think pranks just go too far. A prank can easily go wrong and cause the person being pranked to be harmed. The prankster can also be attacked by the person who is in total fear of their life.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Omd! I remember the suicide prank this is seriously messed up tho hahaha

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

That was the best thing I have seen on the internet in months.

They win.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I admit I decided not to watch the video, but just from the screen shot image and other posters responses, I can say this is tooooo far! Not funny. Total BS. I can only imagine such a horrific psychology issue the victim will have. Even finding out later that it was a prank will never remove the subconscious download of the memory of waking up and finding yourself in such a situation! My god, the nightmares that will eventually develop when you are under stress and tring to sleep! Your subconscious mind wil draw upon these recorded images from deep within and you will suffer many more times over for a stupid joke! This is not a prank...it is psychological rape!

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

The guy in the tub made the prankster think that his girlfriend had committed suicide during a prank gone wrong. The current prankster was trying to make his girlfriend think that he had cheated on her. She was in on it with his friend and pretended to jump out of a win-dow.

The guy pulling the prank now has every right I would say. He was crying next to a "dead" doll on the side walk.

EDIT TO ADD:
I see the "win-dow" error still exists. lol

this is what WIN-DOW looks like when I type it= window.
edit on 9 13 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Seriously, Both pranks were wrong, psychologically. They were not funny. Obviously, one can see how psychotic one can get in a revenge 'prank' when they were a victim of a bad prank 'gone wrong'! That was my whole point. This is not funny. It is psychological warfare and hurts the victims more deeply than a joke ever could. The victims cannot just laugh off the emotions as one would with a practical joke. Jokes only hurt ones ego, mess with emotions, you f*ck them up for life!

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I literally have zero tolerance for this kind of BS. If someone pulled a serious prank on me my payback would be criminal charges if possible and a serious beating if there were no reason for criminal charges. I had someone try to pull an "initiation" prank on me one time and I pulled a 38 special revolver out of my pocket and informed the idiot prankster that I would not hesitate to shoot if he tried anything. Luckily for him the gun put a damper on his enthusiasm for the prank.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I thought it was funny as hell. We all have friends that we know we can go only so far with. Pranksters don't normally go around pulling these huge pranks on their friends who do not appreciate it in the end.

Believe it or not there are many friendships that have lasted many moons with friends who just continually work to one up each other.

Some people appreciate a prank of this magnitude, some don't. These guys are still friends after all the other pranks, so it seems like they are ok with it.

I highly doubt any of them will be scarred for life. If anything, the one guy will be sure not to get drunk in nightclubs anymore. And most people shouldn't do that anyway.

Lord have mercy... Could some of us nutup and quit acting like anything other than the wind blowing by gently will scar everyone for the rest of their remaining years?? These guys aren't doing this to helpless folks on the street.

edit on 9/13/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Lmao I think its funny as hell. As far as being emotionally scarred for life.

who the hell isn't?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I thought it was a bit cruel and dangerous with the alcohol and pills....

It reminded me of this prank although this prank was way better and with a much better motivation.

Peace

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Although funny, drugging isn't a sensible thing to do, the guy could have easily have had some adverse side effects to the pills and died.

On another note, I'm glad their not my friends, I've seen a few pranks in my time but that one really pushes the boat out, I thought the poor fella was going to have a heart attack!
edit on Sunday2014912149999 by longy9999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I just finally got around to this and there's two things I would like to point out. First, his friend brought him the drink. It's completely possible that there was no alcohol in it. Most people know how dangerous sleeping pills and booze are. Second, for all we know those sleeping pills were actually prescribed to Erik and they didn't just give him some random drugs.
Just something to think about.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Why does anyone think these things are real? The girlfriend one was fake, this is fake.

new topics

top topics

join