It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Rapture" is real....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
This is a rant, hopefully the mods won't place this in another category like they did with other threads. The rapture is real. Heaven on earth , this is all we get. I had a near death experience was in a coma for a week and woke up and it felt like I slept a thousand years. Gives more emphasis on the term " rest in peace". I am also a biblical character , Antichristo, and revelations sorta happened. Maybe you didn't hear about it. When I was younger was in a coma with near fatal head injury and became Beast with a head injury, then in high school I was framed for a gun scare at graduation and everyone ran away. So I gained an empire. Black 7 had begun and the NWO and illuminati sang my praises in songs all over the world. This is top secret intel , no one knows about but those I told. So he didn't come back and life is all we get , any questions?

(post by AK907ICECOLD removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: letmeon

i want to entertain this. What biblical character?

And what does being younger once upon a time have to do with it?

How long ago was this event? If you think you are the son of man. Prophecy dictates that it will be a child that will come.
Not an old fart

edit on 12-9-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Heaven on earth will never exist... theres just not enough love in the world...

And the Rapture is about as real as mickey mouse

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I am the Beast with a head injury who grew up and gained an empire. And became antichristo , I gained an empire of music , all the musicians used to sing my praises. The New World Order, Freemasons and illuminati I used to work with.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

lol, Aliens will dominate the human species and force utopia on us, Well the fully worthy and elect are drafted into the galactic empire.

The meek will most certainly get their utopia to keep them distracted from all the SPACE MARIN'IN that will be going on.

Besides the rapture is in the event of a world wide cataklysm when a mass abduction scenario will occure.
What is a rapture? Abduction from the heavens.

Were talking about reality right? That's something that very well could happen.
edit on 12-9-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: letmeon
any questions?

Yah..what the hell are you talking about?

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
It was planned for centuries and done in secret by the Masons , Freemasons. With a compass and a triangle. They got people on the ground to go along with fulfilling prophecy. Not everything happened as said in scripture but close to it.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
"Rapture" is not real and is a brand of Dispensationalism, made up entirely by John Nelson Darby and be read Here. Made up bull!

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
And you're from Montauk, Long Island.

letmeon: And All The Pretty Monarchs In Flight. I think you know what I mean.

(post by proob4 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

No I don't know what you mean?

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

I just PMed letmeon with a few questions.

OP: No offense but I have to say with all due respect, my PM will either be rewarded with a ripe vein of gold, or dazzling bits of fool's gold.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The proof is in the music. I can give you songs to go look at YouTube with. For starters, Bionic Jive " I shot lucifer.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: letmeon
The proof is in the music. I can give you songs to go look at YouTube with. For starters, Bionic Jive " I shot lucifer.

Don't stop now, keep going.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Am I reading this right?

You say you are the antichrist?

*ponder*

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
It was everywhere, My Chemical Romance the Black Parade, Metalicca Death Magnetic and St. Anger, Linkin Parks fifth album a Thousand Suns I think had an audio clip, " the young prince takes on multi armed form and says now I have become death destroyer of worlds,.....we'll I guess we all thought that."

The red hot chili peppers, the only album I have from them is by the way. That speaks to a gun scare kid on album.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join